Sonnet 11

The Sweet Sonnet

Mia’s P.O.V:

‘Stop treating me, like a kid already!!’ 

 

This is what I want to yell at those who treat me as one. One week over. And yet I’m still in bed rest. That is because they are being so over-protective of me. Caring is good. But they are too much. I mean I’m prohibited even from going downstairs to watch TV. One call through intercom and everything will be in my room?!

 

A solitary confinement?! But I’m happy that at least I’m allowed to use the rest room.

 

SunHi came to see me. That really made me happy. She was all nagging about how EunHyuk-ah was cold to Sooyoung, how it was boring, without me around, and how she missed fan girling over EunMia pair (?)

 

And EunMia?? Seriously. How I wish she would stop doing that? Even my eomma and Sora eonnie joined her.

 

Today is Monday. And today I’m going back to university, no matter what, because I’m bored at home like hell.

 

I got ready and started to university. EunHyuk was waiting for me in front of our house.

 

“You know you should try to give up being stubborn and listen to elders sometimes” he said.

 

“Like you are one to speak” I acted like usual even though I knew he was really worried about me.

 

EunHyuk-ah said in an angry tone “Fine. Do whatever you want”.

 

“I know”.

 

“Oh... By the way, you know someone called my name in their sleep two days back. I wonder what kinda dream they had about me” he laughed “and they called me as ‘hyukkie-ah’”.

 

“uwaahhhh… No. I dint” I looked away. I couldn’t look at him. I was really embarrassed. Damn. Why eomma? Why did you tell him? He would be the last person I would want to let know about this. “ dreams? About you? In your dreams!!”

 

“Aww…come on now. Don’t be shy. Tell me what dream you had. Pwease” he pleaded with this puppy eyes.

 

And for the record, I’m weak to his puppy eyes.

 

“No. I won’t” I restricted myself from telling it. If he knows it, he will make fun of me “That’s aside, did you hear anything about JungMo?”

 

His funny face became serious all of sudden “No”.

 

“It’s alright to tell me”.

 

“There is nothing to tell you”.

 

“Tell me tell me tell me”.

 

“When I say there is nothing, then there is really nothing”.

 

“But your eyes say otherwise”.

 

He got irritated and started to walk ahead of me. We boarded the train to university. He dint speak a word after that.

 

SunHi was happy to see me again. And Sooyoung and EunHyuk-ah flirted like always. Everything was normal but he dint speak a word to me the whole day.

 

It was already evening. I can’t believe that I spent the entire day thinking about ‘why is he mad at me?’

 

We started to home. EunHyuk-ah and I waved bye to SunHi who is apparently lives in opposite direction to us.

 

In the train station, was JungMo standing in the entrance. I was petrified. But more importantly I could feel EunHyuk-ah pressure is rising up.

 

I thought to myself that I should move now. I gotta stop EunHyuk-ah before he could do anything to JungMo. I gotta stop him.

 

EunHyuk-ah grabbed my hands started to walk into the station. That surprised me a little.

 

But JungMo stopped EunHyuk-ah said “I wanna talk to Mia alone”.

 

“After everything you did to her, you expect me to leave Mia alone with you?” EunHyuk-ah claimed.

 

“Look. I’m sorry for what I did to her. I just wanna talk to talk and apologize properly”

 

“No can do. Come Mia. We are going”.

 

“Wait Hyukkie-ah. Let him speak. But we can talk ONLY if hyukkie-ah is present, alright?” I interrupted.

 

“But Mia….” EunHyuk sulked.

 

“It’s okay. You are here. So everything is fine” I reassured him.

 

“Okay” he agreed.

 

“Look Mia. I know it will be unfair if I ask for your forgiveness and I am not here for that. Because what I did was beyond cruelty. But I want you to understand that I realized how disgraceful was my action and I really feel bad about it. I am sorry. That’s it. I will not disturb hereafter” JungMo said that and left.

 

“It’s over nae? Let’s go” EunHyuk-ah started to walk grabbing my hand. His hands were sweatier than mine. He was on pressure till the last second of JungMo leaving.

 

I was like “What? I dint get to say anything in this. That’s not fair”.

 

“He apologized and everything is over now. By the way, did you call me ‘hyukkie-ah’ just now?”

 

“Why do you have to notice these kinda trivial stuffs even when we are on the edge?”

“Because…very rare. I mean you doing something cute is like Strobilanthes kunthiana that blossoms once in 12 years”

“strob-what?”

“Nothing. Let’s go”

I know you dint trust JungMo even a bit. And I know you are gonna be there even if he is plotting something. And that is why I can smile like I always do.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like it xD

Strobilanthes kunthiana, we call it kurinji. A flower which grows in the South India. and blossoms once in every 12 years.

Reference : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Strobilanthes_kunthiana