Sonnet 5

The Sweet Sonnet

Mia's POV:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This voice…………………………………..?!

‘Lee JungMo?! . Im screwed’ that’s what I thought at that moment. I wasn’t able to break free. Im scared. I really hoped that EunHyuk would come to my rescue.

But unfortunately it is not a manga, we are talking about. Bad News!!! This is a sore reality.

JungMo acted like a psycho. He dragged me all the way to the corridor and tied me on to one of the steel rods that were erected to support the stair case.

“Why are you doing this to me?” my voice was cracking.

He said “Why you ask? It’s your entire fault. If only you accepted me, none of this could have happened”

I was shivering from inside “h-how come this is my fault? You cannot force your feelings on to someone”.

He ignored what I said and continued “You even had a guy to warn me. Now you gonna pay for it. Call his name. Let’s see if he is gonna and come rescue you”.

That’s when I thought my life is gonna end there. The first time I ever hated the touch of a boy.

“Please let me go” I cried. But he wouldn’t spare me. May be I was one of the reasons for him to turn out this way.

The trust. The Hope. The tears washed everything away. All that was left was fear and guilt. Even my voice betrayed me.

He pointed a knife toward my throat and said “May be I should slice you up and send them to your parents”. He was talking as if he was enjoying it.

But suddenly a voice called “who’s over there?”

I found little bit of hope.

“Help me. Help me” I screamed closing my eyes.

I could hear foot steps of few people coming towards us. “Baka! You shouldn’t have left my side” he said.

‘EunHyuk?!’ I opened my eyes to look. He was untying me. “Come I will take you to the infirmary”.

I was still shivering terribly and he called Sora eonnie “Sis could you please come over here soon? I will explain it when you come here”.

Sora eonnie was shocked to see me in that state. I felt too weak to say anything. I cried and cried and cried. Eonnie was just there patting me, saying that everything is gonna be fine. She didn't ask me anything at all.

She drove me to home. I went to bed straight away.

The next day I heard that JungMo was handed over to a psychotic centre in the town and the other ran away that night.

And also that night, EunHyuk and Sora eonnie got into fight. I felt very bad about it. It was my fault and not Eunhyuk’s.

I went to see Sora Unnie at her house and apologize properly for making ruckus.

I knocked at their door. Mrs. Lee answered the door. I bowed “Annyeong Mrs. Lee. I would like to see Sora eonnie. Is she here?”

“Ah.. Don’t be such a stranger. You don’t have to bow and all. and yeah she is upstairs in her room” She said that and smiled so warmly.

I said “Thank you Mrs. Lee”

I went upstairs. “Um…Eonnie..You in there? Im coming in” I said.

“Yes. come in saeng-ah” she said. I went in and closed the door behind me.

She has a bean bag in her room. I always used to sit on that whenever I go to her room. Eventually it became like ‘my own bean bag to sit’.

I sat on it. The atmosphere was kinda heavy than usual. I know she must be pissed at me for cause her trouble all the time.

Someone has to break off this tension,right? I started “um… Im really sorry for creating problems every time”.

“Ani. You dint create any problems for me. You are alright. That’s the most important thing” she said.

“But I heard from mum that you and eunhyuk got into fight?” I pouted.

She chuckled “don worry about it. We are absolutely fine now even though I had to hit him hard for not being there for you when you are in trouble”.

“You hit him?! Wae? It is not his fault, eonnie” I felt sorry for EunHyuk.

EunHyuk invited himself into the room “Don’t worry about it, Mia. She was being over protective. And also she was feeling really bad for not being there for you. That’s why she took it out on me. She is pathetic sometimes”.

“You want to have a taste of my super kick one more time” she was already in a stance and about to kick him.

“No.Thanks. Im perfectly fine already” He left the room.

They acted all normal in front of me. They wanted to make me feel comfortable about the situation now. They probably didn't want me to worry about it or feel guilty for it.

After that, I and EunHyuk hanged out a lot.

-End of Flashback-

This reminds me… “EunHyuk…”I called.

“What now?!” he sounded angry still.

I said “Thank you for that day”.

EunHyuk was really confused “that day?!”

“You know. that day. The night you saved me. I didn't thank you properly till now. But still I wanna do it right. So… Thank you” I bowed “if you weren’t there, I wouldn’t be here now”.

“Come on. You are embarrassing me” he turned away.

May be he is blushing now. He really has gotten a cute side to him. I hope only I know this side of him. I really hope...