Sonnet 3

The Sweet Sonnet

Kim Mia's POV:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Since it is the first day, they let us go right after the lunch. Teehee.

SunHi said “shall we go to canteen for lunch 'cos I forgot my bento today?”

“Yeah. Sure.” I said. And we started to canteen.

By the time we went, there was already large queue standing. I was looking for the seats while SunHi was buying her lunch.

A hand waved at us from the middle of the crowd. “Oi…I saved seats for you guys” Eunhyuk shouted.

SunHi waved at him and said “We didn't ask him and yet he did. He is really kind ne..”

“Yeah. Right” I wisecracked.

“But your tone is not convincing” she chuckled saying that. “Anyways, let’s go.”

Both SunHi and EunHyuk were enjoying talking about random stuffs and I don't know how SunHi can actually cope up with that idiot -_- Thinking that I was taking my lunch silently.

“Mia..You must be lucky!!” said Eunhyuk, outta the blue.

I was like ‘now what? can’t you just leave me alone at least during eating?’ asked him “Me? Lucky? Why do you say that?” I was confused cos I dint know what he was talking about.

“You got a boy friend right on the first day” he sighed.

“Boyfriend?” I was even more confused now.

“um..that guy from year2..the one flirting with you right after the ceremony..him?!” said Eunhyuk.

“pfft..hahaha…” I just went out and laughed “Sorry. I dint see that coming”.

‘How do you even get into conclusions like that?’ While I was in my deepest thoughts, SunHi was already excited “Mia, Really? I was right there and I didn't even know. I thought we are friends” and looked at me with the teary eyes like one of those old japanese tear jerking dramas.

‘damn.fan girls.’

“Not you too,SunHi. He is just a senior. Nothing more than that. Well, even though I thought he was handsome and hawt and also well mannered, unlike some one I know for a very long time” I peeked at EunHyuk.

“Well. Sorry that I'm not well-mannered” he sneered.

May be this is the first time I ever saw him getting angry over something this trivial. ‘So you even get angry. Isn’t that cute?...Wait…cute..? What am I thinking? How come EunHyuk be cute?’ I shook my head.

EunHyuk continued “Im going first 'cos Im done with my lunch. Bye guys” and left.

SunHi said “Don't you think that you are just being plain rude to EunHyuk?”

“but..but he is one who hates me. That’s why he keeps on teasing me. Right?” I said.

“He hates you? I feel sorry for EunHyuk” she giggled “anyways, since we too done with our lunch, let’s get going”.

We started to home when I saw EunHyuk waiting for me at the university entrance just like the old days.

I was kinda happy seeing him waiting. I mean I thought he would definitely leave me behind and go home because he got seriously mad today.

SunHi lives in the opposite direction to us. She waved “Bye. see you tomorrow” and left before us.

EunHyuk and I should take the train from nearby subway to home. So we walked to the subway.

The atmosphere around us was really heavy and tensed. To break the silence, I started “um..I thought you would be going first..”

EunHyuk said in the serious tone “I thought I should leave you behind since you did make me angry today. But then…she….” He stopped.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you like this chappy xD

and Mianhae that I stopped this one abruptly..hehehe...:DD