SPECIAL CHAPTER

The Sweet Sonnet

This is a special chapter for Christmas xD it's kinda a side story =D please enjoy reading it ^__^ I wanna dedicate this chapter to my e-sister SATINEL for her birthday :)) Hope you like it sis >:D<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The calendar which was hanging near the doorway to the living room dated December 24, 2010. Yes. It is the evening before the Christmas.

I usually don’t make plans for Christmas because that day is a special day for us as we spend it with the Mr. Lee and his family.

I mean my parents would always want me to leave Christmas Eve to be open for this, every year.

Well, I can’t argue on that because I myself enjoy the time whenever I’m at Mr. Lees’.

We three, Sora eonnie, EunHyuk and I usually decorate the tree a week before the Christmas.

I and Sora eonnie bake our favorite double chocolate strawberry cake.

My papa and Mr. Lee used to relax, drinking and chit-chatting and as for our moms, they are like best friends forever. So they go shopping, buy presents and hang out and have little ladies-night-out together.

EunHyuk! He has nothing to do much. So he will go and hang out with his other friends from school and party till 11 or 11.30 late night. But he will return home right before 12.

I guess we all enjoy being together on Christmas =D this is what we usually do every year.

But 2010 Christmas was little bit different than the usual ones or should I say “full of surprises”?!

Like usual, we all gathered around 12 in the living room. We had cakes ready to serve. There were lots of presents.

We all have gathered, except the one. EUNHYUK!! He didn't home yet. That idiot!

Mr. Lee called his phone but he didn't get through. All it said ‘I can’t come to the phone right now. Please leave a message after the beep.’ Beep. He got really irritated with EunHyuk’s behavior.

Sora eonnie said “we will go and look for him”, took me with her to search for him.

Mr. Lee was really furious “That idiot! Be careful on your way, girls. Make sure you call me if you see him, alright?”

After leaving the house, Sora eonnie told me to look in the park and she would look in other places where he frequently hangs out.

“EunHyuk.” I called his name loud and clear. “EunHyuk.”

“hmmmm...” mumbled a voice lying near the swing.

“EunHyuk. Is that you?” I went near.

He said “Mia. Help me!”

I started to panic thinking that something had happened to him, rushed to him while calling Mr. Lee.

I informed our parents where we are. So they will be here any minute.

Mean while…

“What happened?” I asked by making him to sit up leaning over the pole that supports the swing.

“What? You reek of alcohol?!” I squeaked.

He mumbled “I….lo….ve....” and hiccupped.

I didn't understand what he was saying at all at first. “I-I always lubed (loved) you” he said.

I was surprised, shocked. After all, he is drunk.

“Yeah yeah, you do. Let’s go home” that’s all I can say to him right now because he was not in consciousness and I pulled him up to stand straight.

His leg got tangled into mine and we both fell down with him on top of me. ‘Gawd! This is worst Christmas ever. Why do I have to deal with this idiot on this wonderful day?’

“Kiss….kiss me” he tried to force a kiss on me. ‘You are drunk. You say you love me out of blue. Now you force a kiss on me. What kind of love proposal is this?! ’.

“EunHyuk. EunHyuk. Stop this” I yelled.

Before anything bad could happen, Mr. Lee and my dad came to the spot. Phew. I thought I’m going to give away my first kiss to this guy. Thank God! I didn't.

We all went back home. That’s how our Christmas Eve was like in 2010.

On 25th morning…

I went to Mr. Lee’s house, which is technically opposite to ours, to deliver some cakes which my mom asked me to do and also I made plans with Sora epnnie.

Sora eonnie insisted on making up to me for the previous night which is apparently messed up by her younger brother. I wasn’t able to refuse her.

But my real motive to go their house is to check on EunHyuk. Alright! I can’t believe it myself that I’m going to there just to do that. What to do? I was worried with Mr. Lee being mad on EunHyuk.

I rang the door bell. “Coming” said Mrs. Lee.

She always smiles at me with the warmth. The warmth that my mom gave me, when she was holding me, when I was little. I always feel better after seeing her smile even if I was depressed.

“Hello Mrs. Lee. Merry Christmas. Mom asked me to give you this” I said.

“Merry Christmas, darling. Don’t call me Mrs. Lee anymore” she chuckled “Call me M-O-T-H-E-R since you are going to marry our little EunHyuk”.

I dint see that coming. That of course surprised me. Stop listening to a drunkard. You cannot take that seriously. Talking about marriage and stuff just because he said that, is way beyond ‘too much’. At least that’s what I think.

Even so, I blushed.

Mr. Lee called out from the living room while reading a newspaper “Isn’t that my daught-in-law-going-to-be?”

“Not you too Mr. Lee” I still blushed.

I heard a grouchy voice from the stairs “Who is marrying who?”

I guess he has a hang over.

“I ain’t gonna marry that midget” he still sounded cranky.

Mr. Lee furrowed his brows and said “Don’t you dare being rude to my daughter-in-law-going-to-be. I forgave what you did last night because you made a confession on a wonderful day”.

EunHyuk didn't remember what he said though “what confession?”

Mrs. Lee said “Try to remember it by your self” and chuckled.

It’s been half a year and he still didn't know what he said on that day. Poor EunHyuk. Heh.