Sonnet 8

The Sweet Sonnet

“The coffee here is really nice, neh?” I was all smiley-smiley.

 

EunHyuk said “yeah!!” and glared at me.

 

-----------------------------------------------------Start of Flashback------------------------------------

 

I returned to the class. SunHi was like “where did you go? YunHo senpai was looking for you. There are some procedures like fill up the form for the joining the club”

 

“Form? It’s just a club. Why do they have procedures like this? It’s a pain in the ” I sulked.

 

SunHi said “It’s just a form. Whenever you feel you are free, you should go and see him. That’s what he told”.

 

“Ah!! Alright” I said still sulking. “By the way, where is EunHyuk?”

 

“What? You miss him already?” she teased me.

 

I reacted as she expected “Why would I do that?” and flustered all of a sudden. I think she really enjoys teasing me like this.

 

She giggled “You never fail to amuse me. Anyways, he dint come to class yet”.

 

“He left before me and he is not here yet. Class is gonna start. That idiot!!”

 

“So you DO care about him.”

 

“Shut up.” I snarled.

 

She was smirking the whole time, looking at me. How is it fun to watch someone to get angry and mad all the time? I definitely don’t understand this girl.

 

And as for EunHyuk, he dint turn up for the afternoon session. “Where the hell he went?” His backpack was still in the class and so I thought I would wait for him here. Something came up and SunHi has to go home immediately. But she was feeling really bad about leaving me alone. Even though she irritates me with that fan girl side of hers, she is really good person. I like her.

 

There is this wall which I put between me and the world. I neither open up to people nor trust anyone easily. I don’t have many close friends except for Sora eonnie and EunHyuk. But there are some people like SunHi, YunHo senpai; they break the wall before I knew it. I’m happy that I have made good friends.

 

“You are still here?!” came in EunHyuk “I thought you would be leaving”.

 

“What made you to think like that?” I continued “Tell me. What is your problem?”

 

“Nothing”.

 

“If it is about Senpai, he is a good friend. Nothing more than that. Moreover he is seeing someone else.”

 

“How do you know?” EunHyuk gave a relief sigh.

 

A Relief Sigh?! So you were jealous over Senpai. “A hunch” I chuckled.

 

“A hunch?! You never knew. The one he is dotting can be YOU”.

 

“Definitely NOT and you… Stop being over protective. Anyways shall we go home at least now? My stomach started to growl already”.

 

“Okay” He smiled.

 

One thing that I learned today was ‘never make him upset/jealous again’. He is acting spoiled more often these days. Is he growing backwards? Like from man to a child. What am I thinking? Silly me.

 

“Let’s go to some coffee shop now” I demanded “It’s your treat”.

 

“Why is it my treat?”

 

“Because I’m gonna do you a favor without you asking me.”

 

“And what is that, Miss Black-mailer?”

 

“Im gonna pretend that you dint skip the afternoon session when I see sora eonnie”.

 

“Fine. It’s my treat. I can never argue when Sora is involved”.

 

I grinned “let’s get going already”.

 

-----------------------------------------------End of flasnback-----------------------------------------------

 

This is how we ended up in the coffee shop.

 

I always have the upper hand over him. Sora eonnie knows that he is not at the fault most of the times. But still she supports me always. I know this is unfair. But I can’t help it. I’m really enjoying this. Seeing him act like a scared-kitten is a pleasure.

 

“What are you smirking at?” he sneered.

 

“Nothing” I was still smirking to myself and looking outside the window.

 

I started to tremble all of a sudden. I felt dizzy and fainted. After a while………….. I heard EunHyuk’s voice.

 

“Hey Mia, Are you okay? Can you hear me?”

 

I opened my eyes slowly. “Eun……EunHyuk”.

 

“Yes. It’s me. Are you okay?”

 

I tried to sit straight. I had no strength. My entire body was trembling again in fear “JungMo”. That’s all I could say. No words coming out of my mouth.

 

“JungMo? Calm yourself down” He gave me water to drink.

 

I felt little better and was able to speak properly. Finally I said “I saw JungMo across the road”.

 

“JungMo? Here? He is in hospital. He cannot be here” He tried to convince me.

 

I was still shaking “No. I saw him. He was here.”

 

EunHyuk sat beside me “So what if he is here? I’m here right? I will protective you this time no matter what. I will never let anyone to hurt anymore. It’s a promise”.

 

Without me realizing it, tears were coming in my eyes. I hugged EunHyuk. “I’m scared”.

 

“Don’t worry, Mia. I will not leave your side. Trust me” he was patting my head and comforting me while my tears soaking his shirt wet.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I guess I ain't getting any better >.<"  I will do weekly updates hereafter since my uni works are hectic during weekdays. Please support me *bows*