Sonnet 2

The Sweet Sonnet

Kim Mia's POV:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 

We were all returning to the respective classes. I heard someone calling my name. I looked around to see if anyone calling me.

A tall handsome with brunette haired guy was standing near the pole in the gym.

I was like “Were you calling me?”

He said “um..yeah..Hi. You are Kim Mia,right?”

I gave him do-i-know-you look “ah..hi. yes.that’s me”.

He reached out his hands saying “Congrats for being the top scorer. I’m u-Know YunHo from year2. Nice to meet you”.

I bowed and said “erm..I’m Kim Mia. Please take care of me, Senpai. Kamsahamnida”.

Yunho said "ah..you are so formal. I just thought I could invite to our music club. I mean if you are interested."

"I will think about it Senpai, cos I ain't that good with music. But Thank you for inviting me." I said.

"Don't worry about it. Just let me know if you want any help,okay?" he smiled .

"Yes.I will". I bowed again.

After talking to him, I was returning to class. On the corridor, stood a bunch of guys, talking “Its only the first day and flirting with a senior. Man! What a. . . . “ said one of them. Yeah. EUNHYUK!!!

”Dint I tell you to stop poking your nose into other people’s business” I give him a death stare.

He never liked me getting mad. So he tried to pacify the situation “come on. I was just joking. Don’t be so cold. We have always been together”.

I, with a rude tone “as if I had a choice.”

SunHi cut in saying “So you guys always been together huh? Ain’t that sound like a destiny or something”

Me and Hyuk at the same time shouted “NO!!!”

SunHi in the fan-girl mode “see..you guys are in sync”.

I could see Moe flowers everywhere around us. 'What?! Moe flowers?! God Damn these shoujo fan girls!!!' I cursed.


“That's enough. We are going.” I dragged SunHi to the class.

The seats were allotted with lucky draw. My bad luck speaks out so much that I had to sit beside EunHyuk. He seemed to be grinning ever since they allotted the seats.

I snapped over a point “Stop grinning like that.”

“How can I not? I can tease you all the time now” he smirked.

“If you put 50 percent of this effort into studying,Im positive you are the topper in year1” I said.

“who would want that? That’s boring. I wanna enjoy myself”

“you moron. You know what your problem is, you take everything for granted”.

“Stop yapping like an old hag. Try to be little more cute,would you?”

Before I could say anything,the teacher came in “take your seats everyone. Im Mr.Park Louis,your class adviser for this year. And I will be dealing with the subject Materials Science. Lets have an introductory class for today. Start with alphabet A. That will be Miss.Ae Sook”.

Everyone gave brief introduction on themselves except for one. Yeah. HIM. The attention getter,the great Hyukjae-sama himself. He was going on and on and on. Finally the teacher cut in and said "that's really wonderful of you,Mr.Lee to give such a brief introduction".

Mr. Louis said “Okay Class. Now it’s time for choosing a class representative. Any Volunteers? Please raise your hands”.

A pale skinned girl stood up “Mr. Louis, I would like to help”.

She was taller than me and was looked kinda matured for a university student rather should I say I didn't grow that much?!

Though she was a native Korean, she spoke a perfect English.
“Ah... Miss...” he said.

She interrupted him “Choi SooYoung, Sir”

“Yes. Miss.Choi that would be great. Thank you”, he continued “So Class, we have ,Miss.Choi, as our representative who will be attending the student council meetings. Please support her.”

“Yes sir” echoed the class.

Mr.Louis said “okay then let’s wind up the class for today. I don't wanna start the class right on the first day”.

We bowed and he left.

“What a waste!!”he said.

“What? What is waste?” I asked.

“I thought you will be the class representative” he pouted.

“So that you can have more fun teasing me?” I paused, “anyways I’m not that interested”.

“No. I always thought you had this leadership material in you” said EunHyuk with a serious face.

I was like, what?! You even know how to praise me?! And what’s with that the serious face, huh? That came as a surprise. But then I realized that I was flustering from a small compliment.

I said “what are you saying?” and turned away and hoped he dint notice it.

------------------------------------------------------------

I don't think this is getting interesting..does it? :(((
please give your comments and support me *bows*