Sonnet 7

The Sweet Sonnet

We had classes in the forenoon session and in the afternoon session, club activities.

Sun Hi and I were looking around the clubs and there were sports club, music club, arts club and even lost magic club. I can’t help but wonder what they do at the lost magic club?

I was thinking whether to choose music club or sports club. Sun Hi already decided to join the magic club. That’s more like her.

I was standing in the corridor and thinking hardly about it when someone “Hi!!” sneaked up on me from behind.

I was going to yell thinking it is EunHyuk but thank goodness I dint because that was YunHo Senpai.

“What are you doing standing in here?” he asked.

I said “I donno if I should join music or sports club?” as continued to think.

He said “hmm…let’s see…have you been in any team before?”

“No” I said “but I know to play a piano”.

“Idiot! Then what is there to think? Join the Music Club already” he patted.

He acts awfully familiar with someone whom he met for the second time. Weirdo. But then he is kind and nice and really simple-minded. I think I like him.

“Yosh!! So which club you are in?” I asked him.

He said with the goofy smile “actually I was thinking how to recruit you to the music club”.

“You were thinking to recruit me or…you want “someone” to join the club?” I . That’s because his voice too loud and he dint look at me during the entire conversation, not even once. His eyes were stalking someone else.

He was super embarrassed and turned away “Enough of that. I will show you around the other clubs too”.

You are too obvious,idiot senpai!! But I wonder who is that he is interested in? Oh..well I have all the time in the world to do researches on it.

“What are doing, giggling to yourself? If you don’t come, Im gonna have to leave you alone” he yelled.

I said “coming” and ran to him.

It was fun looking around clubs and activities. By the time we finished, it was lunch already.

The uni set up was like from entrance, the main building is half a kilometer distance with the canteen is in the ground floor of the building itself and we have the gymnasium on the left side of it and the laboratories for various subjects were built at another half a kilometer from the main building and the uni looks like a jungle in spring with all the leaves and flowers growing like crazy.

The faucets are placed right behind the main building. I went to wash my skirt which dirtied when trying out stuffs in Gymnasium.

I was going back to class. There stood EunHyuk near the building.

“You seem so friendly with a stranger” he said with a tone which I wasn’t able to identify whether it was sarcasm or jealousy or irritated feeling.

I said “why you care anyways?”

He pouted  “Fine” and went off.

What? You are the one who made a comment which I don’t understand and then you are leaving just like that? What kind of an attitude is that? >.<

Damn.HIM.