Sonnet 4

The Sweet Sonnet

Kim Mia's POV:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“She? Who?” I dint know whom he was talking about.

“Sora!! I donno what she will do to me, if I had to leave you and go” EunHyuk’s voice was shaking a little.

‘Is he that scared of her?’ I was laughing to myself “are you scared of her?”

EunHyuk said “She won’t hesitate to beat me to pulp if something were to happen to you and moreover I still remember “that” incident that happened in our high school graduation party”.

“Oh..yeah that incident..you dint forget it yet?” I asked.

“How could I?” EunHyuk became silent.

-Start of Flashback-

I am a single child where both my parents were working as Head Officers at highly reputed X and Y companies.

I was 3year old when we moved to Seoul, South Korea. My parents were so happy that they moved in here 'cos they got wonderful neighbors who cared for us right from the first day.

The neighbors Im talking about is indeed Lee Hyukjae’s father Mr.Lee Kang Hun and mother Mrs. Jang Duk-Boon. Lee Sora, is older than EunHyuk by 2years. She was very beautiful and very caring.

She always took care of me and Eunhyuk when we were kids. She always says to me “I wish I had a little sister like you”

My parents and his parents have become so close that our families even celebrated Christmas together every year.

Two years was not of big difference. So I and Sora eonnie became very close as friends.

We always had lunch together, played together and even had sleep overs at each other’s house.

Eunhyuk, Sora eonnie and I studied in the same school till high school. But then she graduated 2 years earlier than us. School life became so boring after that.

When I was in the final year of the high school, a guy named Lee JungMo proposed to me. He was class2 of final year. I probably was not ready for any sort of relationships at that age. So I had to turn him down.

Eventually that guy became more like a stalker. He used to drop letters in my locker, through mails and texts and also sometimes by post to my house.

I thought ignoring him would solve the problem and so I didn't talk about this to anyone. I was totally wrong. His messages had gotten worse over some point of time and I was not able to handle it by myself.

Sora eonnie was the only person I can talk about this since I didn't want to worry my parents. She asked EunHyuk to help me in this. He warned JungMo and then he stopped sending me letters.

I was happy and spent the rest of the year happily, without knowing that something terrible is gonna happen to me eventually.

It was on the graduation night “that” incident happened.

On the night of the ‘Graduation party for the final years’……
I had asked Sora eonnie to accompany me for the party since she is a party-pooper. She got sick suddenly and she made EunHyuk to come with me.

He said, “Why me? Am I escorting service or what?”

Sora eonnie said “I don’t want any ty stalker to come after her. It’s an order from your big sister. You better follow it” started to break her knuckles as if she is ready to hit him any time.

“Come on Sora. You don’t have to go that far like beating your brother for a girl. Your order my wish. I will accompany her.” he sweated.

“That’s good, brother” she smiled “Have fun, now”.

We went to the party. It was so much fun. We were dancing, drinking cola, and they even had contest for the prince and princess for the evening in which EunHyuk was nominated as the Prince by his fan girls.

Yep. He is super popular among girls and even among boys.

I got tired from dancing continuously and went to the restroom for a bit. When I came back, some of the guys were standing near the girls’ restroom. I passed through them as if I didn't see them.

But one of the hands pulled me back. I was terrified. Their breath was all heavy. I started to scream as I was scared.

One of them said “scream all you want. But no one is gonna hear you”. He smirked.

The fear consumed me. I wasn’t able to think straight.

This voice………………………………..?!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gomen gomen - for the small chapter T.T