Sonnet 6

The Sweet Sonnet

Kim Mia's POV:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning…

“Ohayo gozaimasu” said EunHyuk to my dad, who was exercising to build up some muscles, on his porch.

“Ohayo” wished him back energetically “trying to seduce girls with your muscle power?!”

He said “I think that’s not a bad idea. But on the second thought, I think Im not really interested in any other girl except….”

I cut in “dad what are you telling him in the early morning?” I gave him an ‘act-like-a-grown-man’ look.

“Well I think it’s time for me to get ready for office. Good bye young man” he said that and went inside the house.

“And you..!!” I was kind of curious though about what he was actually trying to say back then when he said ‘no interest in any girl except’.

He interrupted “If you gonna stand there, then you gonna be late for uni Miss A+”

I growled “I know that!!” First thing in the morning I had to put up with him…WHY?! This is so irritating.

We usually go to school together even when we were kids. So it’s more like a regular activity for us.

As always EunHyuk got ready before me and was waiting for me to join him. We left to school together. And Like usual, we were late for 5mins because of me.

Stood our class representative, Choi SooYoung, who is also the vice pres for student council, near the gate.

The normal school rule says ‘no sophomores can run for stud council vice pres in elections’.

There are rumors going around in the school that she used her father’s influence to get into stud council. Well, that is possible because her father was one of the big shots who have highest percentage in funding our school.

Anyways who cares about her methods? Moreover, Rumors are rumors, right?

As we crossed the entrance of the school, she pointed her slim long fingers at me and said with a serious look on her face “Kim Mia. You are late again. I guess you should pay the fine today too!!”

But then her expression totally changed when she saw EunHyuk.

She was all smiley smiley when seeing EunHyuk “Hi Anchovy!!”

EunHyuk said “Hey baby!! What’s up? So..do I have to pay the fine too?”

She was flirting with him “Of course not. You reached the gate sharply at 9. So you don have to”.

Even this guy too!! That was a double shock.

Why only I pay the fine when we both came late? Jaw dropped.

There was a sudden pain in my heart. Seeing them laugh and talk like that, all I could think, feel was ‘Don’t smile at her like that. Don’t talk to her like that. Cos….cos… you belong to me……………….. Wait…………………… what am I thinking? Belong to me? That’s ridiculous. I guess I’m really shocked to know that he got off the hook that easily. I’m just frustrated with the situation’ I shook my head hard and went straight to class without waiting for EunHyuk.

He was running behind me, calling my name “Mia. Wait up.”

‘I definitely don’t like that guy’.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please look forward to the next chapter :DD
Thank you to the one who read my story ^__^

I made this chapter short..Gomen :(