Sonnet 12

The Sweet Sonnet

Mia’s P.O.V:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

‘Is it okay to trust JungMo? His words? I couldn’t tell if he was sincere when he apologized’ I immersed myself in the deepest thoughts.

 

“Mia” SunHi shook me “What are you thinking? I called you like 25 times”.

 

“You did?” I asked her.

 

“What? You didn’t even listen to me?”

 

“Sorry, what you were saying?”

 

“Should I call crazy or what? Anyways, I told you about Yunho Senpai wanting to see you regarding the club activity. Remember?”

 

“Oh, yeah. I totally forgot about it till you mention it again. Thanks. I will go and see him now” I said and left to see YunHo Senpai.

 

I went to Senpai’s class.

 

“Etto…Is Senpai here? I mean YunHo Senpai.” I asked a person in his class.

 

“Ohh..YunHo Senpai huh? What is your name?” that person asked me back. He was a handsome guy with blonde hair. Very tall too. He had a very good build. And the messy hair kinda looked hot.

 

I stuttered “ki-Kim Mia. Please tell me where Senpai is?”

 

“He will be coming very soon. We can get along till then, shall we?” he took a step closer to me.

 

“Yah!! InSoo, Stop teasing your junior” I heard YunHo Senpai’s voice. Yay. I’m saved.

 

So his name is InSoo. Why the heck all the handsome guys go, tease the innocent girls? It includes HIM too. And it is weird like how everyone I get to know have the names of the Korean pop singers? It may be a coincidence but it is just plain weird.

 

“Mia!!” YunHo called me.

 

“Yes!!”

 

“What are you spacing out for? Anyways, why did you come to my class?”

 

“About the form that needed to be filled in…”

 

Senpai interrupted “Don’t worry about it. I filled in it for you”

 

 “My signature? How did you…?” I looked confused.

 

“No biggie. I put your signature” he laughed.

 

“Senpai, that is forgery, you know” I warned him.

 

“Come on. I will not use it in any serious situation” he tried to cool me down.

 

“Okay. I will let you go just this once” I laughed.

 

We started to walk while talking and ended up in our class. But I realized this only when Senpai’s eyes started to go on trip through my class.

 

“Anyways, Senpai, do you like someone from my class?” I asked him bluntly.

 

“What? No!!! Why? He panicked.

 

‘So you do like someone from my class’ I thought to myself. Well, I can take time to find out about it since I’m gonna be around for two more years.

 

“Alright” I chuckled.

 

“By the way, why does your friend keep staring at us with ‘Im-gonna-kill-you-now’ intend?” he asked with a confused look on his face.

So that’s why I was feeling strange for a while. I mean I felt like someone was staring at us. Since my mind was preoccupied with Senpai and his crush, I wasn’t paying any attention to him. (-_-“)

 

“Don’t mind him, Senpai. He seems like he is staring at us but he will be thinking something else. Lot of people misunderstands him” I tried to cover up for him, since I can’t tell him that my friend is jealous over him.

 

“Ohh..anyways, my class is starting. I better go now” he left.

 

“Yah!! EunHyuk-ah!!” I growled.

 

He turned away and looked outside through the window.

 

‘Just now… did he ignore me?’ No choice then. Hmph.

 

I took a deep breath and I called “Hyukkie-ah.”

 

“Yeah. Temme, Mia!!” he was sparkling with happiness.

 

What the heck? He is purposely making me to call him hyukkie-ah >.<” I hate this side of him. All the handsome guys indeed like to tease the innocent girls.

 

“Why did you stare at him? He noticed you, you know”

 

“Aniyo… I wasn’t staring at him. I was following his eyes. I mean as you said, he has a crush on someone from our class” he gave out a relief sigh.

 

“See…that’s what I told you before. So did you find who was it?”

 

“No. he was looking at a crowd standing near the black board and there were too many girls.” he pouted

 

“That’s alright. We should come up with a perfect plan and let’s call it ‘find-senpai’s-crush-no-matter-what’”

 

“That’s a lame title for a plan. But count me in.” SunHi joined in.

 

I was like ‘where did you come from?’

 

EunHyuk-ah was laughing “lame name. hahahahaha”.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Who is YunHo senpai's crush? Keep thinking about it xD

Hope you guys like this chapter :DD