Sonnet 9

The Sweet Sonnet

EunHyuk‘s POV:

 

I’m Lee Hyukjae but people call me EunHyuk and I want ‘her’ to call me, hyukkie-ah but I can’t tell her that *sigh* Anyways. I’m an average guy with ability beyond anyone’s expectation. Teehee.

And my hobbies would be 1.To tease Mia 2.to tease Mia and 3.to tease Mia. Nothing can beat the feeling of seeing her getting all worked up over nothing. Happy times. But sometimes she can be super mean to me. Poor me. But Still I like that part of her as well.

 

When I was 3years old, Mia and her family moved in to our neighborhood. She was really cute with chubby cheeks, jet black curly hair and mid toned skin. I still remember Mia from young days. I instantly fell in love with her…probably. I don’t know seriously when I started to like her and wanted to be there for her always.  

 

It is the same for my eonnie too. Sora likes Mia to an extent where she has a sister complex over her. She won’t think before beating up the one who thinks of hurting Mia. That includes me. But Sora is really a kind person and cares about me more than anyone on the earth.

 

On our first day of university, I was really excited and happy that we got into same uni. Some of our friends from high school joined the same uni as us.

 

“Well...well...Look who is here..?” I purposely provoked her. I just love doing that.

 

She cursed “Damn!! Why I have to see you the first thing in the morning?”

 

I’m definitely going to enjoy my uni days. We had an argument the very first day morning and made it to the ceremony at the last minute.

 

I saw a girl talking to Mia. My old friend standing beside me told me that her name was SunHi and she is really nice person and comes from his area.  She can get close to anyone easily but she will not mingle with people that easily. CONTROVERSIAL. And yet she was the one who approached Mia first.

 

And yeah!! It was the same day; I caught Mia flirting with a senior guy called ‘U-know YunHo’. I was like ‘What the hell? You are not supposed to flirt with anyone else when I’m here’. Well, that doesn’t sound too well.

 

I couldn’t bring myself to tell her this. So as always, I ended up teasing her.

 

But then SunHi started to fan-girl over me and Mia like she was going to ship us. I was really happy on the inside and acted as if it was irritating, outside. But SunHi is a good mind-reader or may be psyche?!

 

She said “you like her so much, don’t you? Wait…that won’t be appropriate. You love her, right?”

 

I got flustered suddenly. That was because this is the first time that someone asked me this to my face. Even my parents know that I love her, but they never said anything.

 

“Are you a psyche or something?” I looked as if I was amazed by her talent.

 

She laughed and said “Idiot!! You are so obvious!! Anyone could tell that you love her right away”.

 

“What?! Really?! But she never said anything.”

 

“Just like you being so obvious, she is a real slow poke. Before it could take her “forever” to understand it, please propose to her”.

 

“You really are too good. I think I like you”.

 

“And you are definitely interesting and I can’t wait to see how this love story is gonna develop” saying that she started to fan-girl again. This time I could pink roses around us. ‘What is it? A shoujo manga?’

 

This is jovial me. But there is a part of me that I tried to forget and seek the forgiveness from Mia, Sora eonnie and from myself.

 

The part of me, which was not there for Mia, when ‘that’ incident happened in the high school graduation party.

 

I always regretted it.

 

A few days, we went to a coffee shop, Mia fainted after seeing JungMo across the street or that’s what she says. It’s not even a year after he was handed over to the medication center. And so I don’t think that he will be out of the medication this soon.

 

After fainting in the coffee shop, we took her to hospital and doctor suggested that she must take a bed rest for at least a week or so. The reason she fainted, was out of fatigue and stress.

 

Since she was worried about it, I will just go the center and inquire if he is out or not.

 

And I will protect Mia no matter what happens this time.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This chappy was no good,right? Mianhae TT.TT