Sonnet 10

The Sweet Sonnet

EunHyuk‘s P.O.V:

 

After Mia fainting that day, I decided to go and check on JungMo. When I inquired in the center, they said that JungMo got discharged from the hospital since he was totally cured from the mental illness. That surprised me. I mean that was quick. It’s hardly been a year after the incident had happened.

 

More importantly, I can’t tell this to anyone, especially NOT to Mia.

 

On Monday, I went to uni as usual. Mia’s mum, eomma and Sora eonnie will be near her the entire day. Eonnie even bunked her classes to take care of Mia. So I can feel relieved.

 

I reached school earlier than the other days. As always, our ‘good-for-nothing’ class representative was standing near the gate.

 

“Hi EunHyuk!!” she waved at me.

 

My true nature is that I pretty much don’t care about others. When she is not around, I can be as cold as ice. That’s a true side of me and only very few know about it.

 

This was given; I totally ignored SooYoung and headed to the class.

 

SunHi was all cheerful like always, “Hi!! Only you have come!! Where is my girl?”

 

“She is not feeling well. She fainted and doc told her to take complete rest for at least a week” I said.

 

I could see her cheerful face getting shrunk and so I assured that Mia would be fine and it was all due to fatigue. But she was not convinced. I was kinda happy that Mia found she can rely on when she is sad or troubled besides me and Sora eonnie.

 

She asked “Oh..but is that okay, if I come and see her today evening?”

 

“Of course you can”.

 

“Class…Take your seats” Mr.Louis entered the class.

 

We all bowed and took our seats. We had two major paper classes today and yet, all I could think about is ‘how to take care of JungMo?’ I definitely don’t want him to trouble Mia…again.

 

“Mr.Lee” called the professor.

 

SunHi was sitting in front of me. She shook me “Hey! He is calling for you”.

 

I stood up “Yes, sir!”

 

“Dreaming in the class? Could you be more alert, please?” said the professor.

 

“Sir, I am not feeling good. Can I go to the infirmary?”

 

“Yes.”

 

I dint go to infirmary either. I bunked the whole session and went home.

 

There was eonnie at home.  “Why are you here? You should be beside Mia, nae?” I said.

 

“Eomma is with her now. But more importantly, why are you here? You should be in school, right now. Something came up that would upset you to bunk your classes?” she saw right through me.

 

I looked shocked, surprised “You know, you always see through. Why is that?”

 

She chuckled “You are my kid brother after all. What is bothering you? Talk to me”. She was worried even though she was smiling when saying that.

“Erm… Nothing to worry. I will take care of it.”

 

“I know you will take care of it. But at least tell me what is going on?”

 

“I don’t want Mia to know this, alright? It’s between us, deal?”

 

“Yes. Yes. Deal. Tell me already, would you?”

 

“That guy…is on loose again”.

 

“No…You don’t mean JungMo, right?”

 

“I’m sorry eonnie. But he is”.

 

“No. We absolutely can’t let Mia to know about this”.

 

“I have NO intentions of leaking this out our parents either. So please co-operate with me for a while”.

 

I know eonnie has already started to think of ways to protect Mia and so am I. Plus; I have to think about the ways of protecting JungMo from eonnie. She is really really mad with him for what he did in the past. But let’s see what the future holds. Hope everything will be alright.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope this is not boring TT^TT