Morning : Jagii~

You Are Not My Business

Alohaaaaaaaa~ sorry for the late update :(

it's because the trigonometri. blame on that sin cos tan huhhhhh... it's difficult

anyway i updated sooo enjoy hehe :D

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______'S POV

I snuggled all night on my bed. My tears kept falling down. I felt stupid, yet guilty. At twelve o'clock, i got up and looked at the mirror. I looked horrible. My eyes were like swollen? Ugh.

I took my phone and called Yeli.

"Hello?" you know what? heard her like that just made my day a little better. But, the memories of angry fans were still locked on my brain.

"Yel...yeli..." i said stuttered and started to sobbing.

"_______? What's wrong? Are you crying? Why, baby?" she asked. Her tone seemed worry.

"I...I... i hate being here. I....i... wanna back hoooome...." tears began filling my eyes again. Everything was getting blurry. I held my pillow tightly. If it was a person, the person would've choked.

"Honey.. what's wrong? Is it about that Jonghyun man?" she asked.

"Ye...yeah" still sobbing.

"Honey, i thought you gonna finish this problem and deal with them."

"I...know. But... i...can't stand it anymore. The pressure is too much." i said after took a deep breath.

"So, what are you gonna do now? You signed the contract."

"I know and i regret it. It just happened okay? I think i am gonna....run away?" i said woth a little hesitation.

"What? They said that you couldn't go, did they?"

"Yea. But whatever, it's not like they lock the door and watch me 24/7. I just wanna go. I don't like being here."

"But...baby, what if they run after you and do bad things to you. You are away from me, you should take care of yourself and protect yourself. I don't want some random bad guys harm you. You know i love you too much baby" she said. See, even when i was on my most depressed mood, she still lecturing me. What a careful cousin.

"Still i wanna go. End it. I wanna live happily with my close people, not an idol that i don't even know who is he."

"Baby...if i could go there and hug you, i would do that. Honey, i miss you. I hope you'll be alright."

"Ofcourse. I can take care of myself." i said as a smile appeared on my face.

"Thank you eonni. I will sleep now. Tommorow night, i will sneak out hehe"

"Aigoo, my little cousin sneak out and be a naughty girl." she said with chuckeled.

"Hehe i will hung up now. Take care." i chuckeled. Talk to her always made eveything better. Way better.

I hung up. My heart felt better. I shot a blank stare on the window near my bed. I sighed and layed my body on the bed. My eyes were closing slowly. I drove to my dreamland, where no one could bother.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

I came back home at 1.30 am. I attended a meeting. Stupid meeting. I don't wanna do this!

I was too exhausted towash myself. I went straight to my bed and threw myself.

The room was in silence for a moment. Then i remembered _______. She collapsed and look pale when she was on the interview. I wondered whether she was sick or not.

Wait, why am i thinking about her? Like she care about me too?

But i couldn't just stay. I went out of my room and slowly went to her room. Her room seemed peaceful.

Maybe she is alright. Yeah...she is al...right

I got back to my room and started to close my eyes when my phone rang. I was too tired to do things. I didn't budge and kept close my eyes.

My phone rang again.

What the hell is this person wanted? Can i get a rest? Gee...

I took my phone angrily and pushed the damn answer button and brought the phone to my ear.

"Who the hell is this? I am tired and you make me stressedout!" i yelled on the phone.

"J...jonghyun? I am sorry." It was Sekyung.

"Ahhhh, mian Sekyung-ah. I was just...tired. I am sorry." The bold me has gone. It was replaced by The nice me.

"Jonghyun-ah, you have nothing to do with that horrible-looking girl right? It is only a set up right?"

"Yes ofcourse. I love you Sekyung-ah." i said with flat face. Actually, i didn't open my eyes at all. I did love her but i was too tired and lazy to make up some expression. Should i?

"Hmmm arasso. I love you too, Take a rest okay? hehe. Bye~" she sang.

"Hmm, bye." i hung up the phone first, then i throw my phone to other side of the bed.

I almost got a dead body, when.. Okay that meant sleep. when my phone rang. Again?!

"God, i swear if this one is really unimportant hell thing...aish!" i yelled and mumbled some bad words. i was a baaaaad guuuy.

I took my phone. Again. Answer it again.

"Really? At mid night huh?! Don't you have a clock?! I will delighfully buy it for you!" I yelled. Getting higher note with every words.

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! You are really unrespectful son! How could you do that to me?! HUH?"

OMOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT IS UMMA!!!!

My eyes widened and i got up and straighten myself.

"Umm.. Umma mianhae. I was talking to... to the television hehe. Mian."

"Yah what are you talking about. Just get to the point then, who was that girl with you on the tv. They said that she is you wife?! How could that be? Kim Jonghyun, you better explain it RIGHT NOW." she demanded.

"Hmmm... well umma...it is true." I have to lie otherwise this set up will be nothing.

"WHAT?! YOU BETTER BRING THAT GIRL HERE IF YOU WANT TO GET MY AGREEMENT!!!"

Oh no....... not this... bring her to Umma? it's gonna be hell

"Umma...why...i...aish..." i couldn't not agree with her. I was on the dead end.

"Aish ara ara. i will bring her to you."

"Good Jonghyun. Tomorrow will be a perfect day. Now i am done. Good night." she hung up.

"WHAAAAAAAAAAAT???!!! TOMORROW????????!!!! UMMA WAEEEEEEE???!!!!" i yelled, screamed and literally jumped on my bed because of the frustation.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______'S POV

Sun rays sneaked through my curtains and got their way to my sleeping body. I felt a little light and slowly opened my eyes. The sun had waken up and eager to wake me. I felt my eyes a bit swollen and heavy. Ofcourse, i cried that night. A hard cry.

The warmth from the bed and sunlight just made me feel more comfortable and didn't want to move a bit. My thoughts were spinning around the room. When i thought about this fake marriage thingy, i realised that there was no benefit for me to pretend as his wife. Why did i agree on this thing anyway? I recall all the incident that happened. I was on the don't-have-any-bussiness position on this though.

Why would i afraid? I am innocent.

With those thoughts on my head, i completely sure about getting out of this house and run away.

I brought myself up and headed to bathroom. I took a glance at the bed-side clock. It was still early morning. I took a bath and soaked myself, tried to refresh my soul. I clear everything on my mind. Enjoyed this moment.

I got out of the bathroom and opened my closet. Looking for something to wear.

I think light dress would do. Ahhh, chiffon dress my, my favorite.

(A.N : ignore the model okay?? keke)

I wore my dress and brushed my hair, then tied it ponytail. I wore a bit of make up. Just for natural look.

I wouldn't go out this day though. And i can dressed as myself, not like what that Sooman man told to.

I went downstair and saw Jonghyun's coat on the couch.

He must be home.

I thought. I was happy thinking that day would be my last time to see him, i reached the kitchen and prepare breakfast for him. Yes, for him, at least i was being nice okay?

I made Korean dish that my dad told me. It was pretty simple. (A.N : well i don't know what kind of dish -_-)

I prepared the side dish too. I made fruit soup as dessert too. What a nice girl i was. Still being nice after that chaos. Well, i was the one who would get reward from God anyway, for being nice and good daughter.

I finished prepare everything and washed my hands. Then, i heard footsteps. I knew it was Jonghyun. He walked downstair and looked me. His face was, maybe, shocked?

What is wrong with him?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

I woke up and smelt something nice. My stomach grumbled. I was hungry. But before went out and fulfill my stomach's desire, i took a shower.

Satisfied with relaxing my body from the warm shower, I wore simple shirt and jeans. manager hyung told me that i had no schedule today. I should bring _______ to my parents anyway.

Wait... bring _______ to my parents????!!!! DAMN!!!

I let out a big sigh and ready to tell this to her. I hoped she was gonna be okay with this.

I walked outside my room and went downstair. I was shocked when i saw a girl. A girl looked like _______ but, more appealing. I stared at her for a few seconds until she said,

"Good morning, Jonghyun." as she smiled. Her voice was nothing but _______'s voice. But, she was... she was more beautiful. Her skin still like _______'s, tanned. Her hair was ponytail styled and she wore a dress. A bright one and her shoulders were...good.

Who is she? _______?

"Jonghyun-ssi, shall we eat now? I made some food." her voice called me. Her voice was actually melodious. I felt something on my chest. A thump. The thump went faster.

Hell, what is this?

"Jonghyun-ssi?" her voice called me once again. It snapped my thought and i finally made a cough.

"Who are you?" i asked not sure if she was _______ or not.

"What are you talking about? I am _______. Are you really hate me until you forgot who am i?"

_______? Is it she? She is so different. She is...gorgeous.

I could see her uncomfortable face after she told me that she is _______. I made her feel uneasy. Maybe. She was very different tho. So, ofcourse i got confused.

"I am sorry. I just...you just..."

Why am i stuttering? DAMN

"You just look...different. I am sorry." I went closer to the dining table, where she had already sat down.

She sighed and looked up to me. My eyes met hers.

Her eyes... beautiful. . NO. I shouldn't think about it. She is nothing more than a nerd girl. Where she get the dress from anyway? She might be a stealer. Or shoplifter. OH NO!!! Stop it Jjong!!

"You should be thank for me. I was willing your fans to throw things to me. And you just ran away and didn't...at least cover me? What kind of man are you?" she said to me. I could see her eyes were like eagle eyes stabbed me.

"I am sorry. Really."

Why am sorry??! Why am i suddenly nice? To her?? What is wrong with me?!

She let out a little smile. A forced one actually.

"Okay. Just eat." she said as she took a plate and gave it to me. She was nice and i don't know...gentle?

Her face became flat after she recalled the interview.

The house was completely in silence. Only birds chirp that could be heard. I have to tell her about my parents. But i was too afraid that she would rejected it.

"_______..." I finally called her.

She looked up and her eyes were telling me 'what is it?' while filled. I swear she looked so cute with her bambi eyes. (A.N : it is my user name kekeke bambigirl~)

"I...I..." i stuttered.

WHY THE HELL AM I STUTTERING AGAIN??? GET HOLD OF YOUR SELF KIM JONGHYUN!!!

She swallowed her food.

"What is it?" she asked with her furrowed eyebrows.

"I... Sorry i need a water please." i said. My head was fighting of what should i do.

"S...sure." she took a glass of water and put it in front of me. I grabbed it and gulped it all.

She just looked me with confused.

"Ahhhh." i said after finished the water.

"Soo... what is it?" she asked again.

"Oh... it's just...my parents want to see you."

"Your parents? Why? I am not your official wife. Don't you tell them?" she said still locked her eyes on me. I felt nervous. I didn't understand.

"Well, i can't tell them since this whole fake things only SM staffs and you should know. Not my family."

"But..." she thought fro a while adn lower her head. She was thinking.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______'S POV

But i wanted to spend this day resting. Cause i want to safe my energy for the run away tonight and i don't want to meet his parents. I can't faking things to elders. I got uneasy and stressed when i lied to elders. But, it won't be long right? Maybe only several chats and get to know then back home right?

"I...don't know Jonghyun-ssi. Will it be long? Like a whole day?"

"I don't know too. But if you want it to be just a short drop then i'll try to make it. My parents really wanted to see you. So, how is it?" he asked me.

"But what will your parents do to me?"i said shyly as i played with my fingers and looked dowm like a little kids. I looked up to see him and found his smirk plastered on his dino face.

"You think my parents would like you? Dream on. keke" he smirked and roll his eyes.

WHAT THE HELL???!!! He thought i would like to make a great first impression and make his parents like me? Why would i? It was not what i meant mister!!!!!! !!

"HEY!! You think i want to leave a good impression on your parents? HUH? Thank you mister but i have a pride too. You think i like you? Get youself a mirror!!!" i said as i stomp the table. He flinched a bit, but then his smirk made it way back you his face. DAMN!

"HAHA so you like me?" he asked with cocky face.

ARGGGH go extinct you stupid dino!

The conversation was alright then he picked up a fire. It was his fault and he said that i liked him???? Go to hell.

"WHAT?! NO! Why would i like a coward like you. Who doesn't have any gentle side when a girl was being hitted by his fans? UHH i would like to marry a skunk more than i want to marry a MAN like you!!!" i yelled.

This man was really pushed me to my angry mode.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

Keke it was fun to . She looked cute when i . Wait!!!! ARRRGHH stop it jjong STOP IT!!!

I got up from my chair and went closer to her. Her eyes looked confised and she backed away a little when i reached her.

"Keke whatever you should be ready honey." i said with a smirk and i pulled her chin up and winked at her. Her face became red and she blushed. Cute...

"WHAT THE HELL!!! You don't touch me = ever again!! You jerk dino faced!! ARGGH" she slapped my hand.

"Kekeke don't be so feisty jagi~ I'll wait for you to get ready~" i sang as i headed upstair.

Her face was like tomato stew. Red and blushing. She was cute.

Keke i think she is not boring at all

"YOU KIM JONGHYUUUUUUUUUUN!!! YOU DARE TO TOUCH ME LIKE THAT AGAIN, YOU DEAD!!!!" she yelled

I jus went to my room and left her yelled and cursed me.

Think i get a new toy.

I smiled to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello bambigirl is here~
sorry lame update huuh i tried okay

is the story nice enough? tell me your opinions~

i will be glad if you comment and subscribe keke

and sorry for errors. i am still a human~

soo well nothing to say much

but maybe the next week after monday i can't update cause i have math test and biology test

since the biology test canceled

well thank you for subscribers and commenters(?) keke

And there is a comment about why _______ took the deal when there is no point on agreeing it.

well she get depressed (maybe) keke and the next chapter will explain why she couldn't

get herself out of this fake marriage

sooo wait till next chappy okay? thanks for reading LOVE YOU ALL~

pyong :*