Key knows me!

You Are Not My Business

hellooo update again~

hmmm nothing much to say. just sorry if there are lots of typos and grammar errors keke

i am not robot okay? andddd please no silent readers...

comment me, pm me, wll me anything~ just tell me what do you guys think?

it when you babling a story without respond.

soooo yap! talk to me~ enjoy~

oh and one thing~

i changed YOUR name to Seena. I made a poll but only three votes -_- thank you anyway and the winner is Seena! Sooo enjoy keke
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEENA'S POV

When i knew that the only thing that could make my life better was stolen, my heart crushed.

Does this mean i have to be his wife? Like seriously?!!

Goo-ssi drove me home. Jongyun's house to be exact. He also sorry for what happened to me. He drove away and i got inside the house.

It was still afternoon when i got back home. Jonghyun hadn't came yet. I was bored to death while thinking my life as his wife.

I sat on the backyard seat. The green view helped me to relax a bit. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the wind blowing on my body. It was peaceful until i heard a car sound.

It must be Jonghyun...

I walked towards the front door, grabbed the door knob and slowly opened it. But for my surprise. They were not Jonghyun. Yeah, they...

4 men were standing in front of me with their smile plastered on their pale skin.

"Hello Seena~ We are here to visit you and Jonghyun hyung." one of them talked. He wore a black-framed glasses and a polkadot shawl tied not too tightly on his neck and a cat-printed shirt.

"Oh, but Jonghyun hasn't came back yet." i said, still blocking the door.

"It's okay. He said we should make a visit. So... can we get inside?" the other one said. He owned a very bright smile. Like he was doing commercial for toothpaste.

I looked up to them one by one and tried to memorize their face. They were smiling to me. I paid their smiles with smile too, ofcourse.

I think they are nice. And somehow i know them...

I moved to the door side, signed them to get in. They got in and their head were scanning around the house.

"Noona, you have a beatiful house." the one that looked like a young boy with mushroom-liked hair said.

"Neh, gomawo. It's not mine anyway. Sooman-ssi gave it to us."

"Wow. Your'e lucky~ Oh and we bought you chicken for dinner. You like chicken?" the tallest one asked me.

"I looooove chicken~" The one with bright teeth sang with sincere.

"Hyung, don't try to wipe all this chicken by yourself okay? We are human, need to eat too." mumbled the ma with glasses.

"Mianhae, i think i know you guys but i don't know your names. Can you..." i said between their conversations.

"Oh, ofcourse. Forgive us for being so rude and not introduce ourselves. I am Key by the way." he said as he held his hand to shake.

I shaked his hand and the other introduce themselves.

"I am Onew. The oldest one. You can call me oppa." the one with broghtest smile said as he winked to me. Flirty much?

"I am Taemin and i think you're older than me. Soo can i call you noona?" he asked.

"When is you birthday? Mine is August."

"Ahhh mianhae. I am one month older than you. But i can still call you noona right? Since you are Jonghyun hyung's wife now."

"It's okay but just to get everything clear. I am not his actual wife. So-"

"Yeah, we're sorry about that. I am Minho. Choi Minho."

"Yes. it is nice to meet you guys. I am sorry if i was forgot about you all, cause you seem familiar."

"Ofcourse Seena, you saw us on the interview right? I am so sorry about the fans. They were just shocked with the sudden news." Key said.

Now i remember them. They were on the interview accompanied Jonghyun.

"Aish when Jonghyun gonna back? I am hungry already." Onew oppa whined.

"Seena, why don't you call him so he will get home faster?" Minho said.

"I don't think i want to do it. I was on his parents's house this noon and i got a little argument with his mom. i think his mom doesn't like me."

"His mom? Well, no wonder, his mom kinda too love him and wants everything best for her son." Key said as he put a plastic bag of chicken on the dining table.

"Well, i can see it." i said nodding.

"Then i am going to call hyung." Minho said, grabbes his phone and made a call.

I walked to dining table to help Key. The other just layed down onthe couch. They were funny.

"Need a hand?" i said as i got closer to the dining table.

"Ofcourse, the other just know when it finished." he criticized the other. I chuckled with his statement and grabbed some plates from the stack.

"I heard that you were pulled from the airport and they made you unconscious? That was rude." Key snapped.

"Yeah, i was just arrived and they pulled me on their plan. It was kinda unfair." i blurted out.

"Where are you from, Seena? Cause you seem not Korean at all." Key asked.

"Well, i am from UK. My grand dad was actually Korean but he married Latin girl."

"Woah two different genes met? Latin girls are very different with Koreans." he said.

"Wait? You are from UK? London?" he asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

"Y-Yeah. Is there something wrong?" i asked. He seemed to know something...

"May i ask what is your family name?" he asked again. His face were getting closer to me. I backed away from his body.

"My family name? Yang..." i said with hesitant.

"Omoo, can i know your father's name? Is he Korean? Half Korean?" he asked with excitement, like he found a lamp in a luxurious house in a deserted island.

"Well, he was a half Korean but i didn't take Korean nationality. I am-"

"His name? His name?!" Key asked excited.

"His name is...Yang Taehan..."

"OMOOOOOO i know you! You're the only child of Yang Taehan and you were a-" i covered his mouth from spilling the next word.

"Key! Don't you ever said that word again..." i whispered to him slowly. I remained sealed his mouth and he nodded.

"Seena was what Key?" we were surprised by someone's voice.

Jonghyun?!?! God, did he overheard us?

I let Key's mouth free and looked at Key with my eyes signaling him not to spill it.

"Jonghyun hyung, you back already? Why we didn't heard anything?" Key said nervously cause my eyes were shooting him like there was no tomorrow.

"It is because you seemed enjoyed flirting with each other. And what was Seena, Key? Are you guys hiding something from me?" Jonghyun asked with angry tone.

Why he seems angry? Flirting? We just chatting. Ugh. Bipolar!

"Nothing Jonghyun. Really, it's not imprtant. Right Key?"

"S-sure Seena. It is not important at all."

"Seena you're-" Jonghyun wanted to say something but something cut him.

"Jonghyun-ahhh~" someone was calling him. Our heads immediately turned to the source of the voice. Apparently, it belonged to a woman. I looked at her puzzled. I scanned her from head to toe and well, she was beautiful. Her hair fell perfectly on her back, she has fair skin and smiled sweetly.

"Sekyung-ah, what are you doing in here?"

Sekyung???!!!! Soooo... this is Sekyung. Jonghyun's girlfriend? Then, i take my words. She is nothing compare to me!

"I thought you missed me, so i just pass by."

"Soooo you only pass by right? Not gonna join us, right?" Key asked. Somehow i could sense that Key wanted Sekyung to go asap.

"What are you guys doing anyway? Partying? Jonghyun oppa, why didn't you tell me before?" Sekyung whined. She held Jonghyun's arm and was tugging on it.

"It is not a party Sekyung-ah, we just wanted to have a dinner together." Jonghyun explained.

"Dinner? Why it has to be with the others? Why don't we both get dinner alone?" Sekyung complained.

This girl is REALLY spoiled. Or maybe i just overreacted? Gah, i need some air~

I backed away silently and escaped through the back door. I just reached the door when someone held my wrist. I turned to see who it was then i saw Key.

"Seena, can i come with you? I want to talk about you too. It is not the time for dinner yet."

"Okay..." i nodded. Then he followed me outside.

Then began a secret talk between me and Key...

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

short update? well, i jsut want to update since i have biology test tomorrow

so i can't update longer that this. sorry :(

maybe tomorrow night...maybe... keke

this chapter full of seena's pov

jonghyun get a little angry when seena had a chat with key keke

look who's jealous

ups i shouldn't spill it keke

well it's a spoiler anyway

thnak you for reading, commenting, subscribing~

love you all~ bye~ pyong :*