Mad

You Are Not My Business

hello sorry....
that's all i can say now :"(
I am a bad author!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
huhh well finally updating.
guysssssss lame update ahead~

 

-----------------------------------------------

 

SEENA'S POV

 

I walked to the living room, looking around to make sure there wasn’t any people that could overheard. But unfortunately, my efforts to call Jonghyun failed. He was busy. Couldn’t take any call. I sighed.

Well, he doesn’t care anyway~

 

After i washed myself, Seungho oppa brought me home. On the way home, he asked me why, how, when, where, all of the things about me marrying Jonghyun.

It was really a hared time for me. HARD. How could i answer all of those things when the fact was i didn’t marry him.

I said, i met him at London. He bumped me on my way home on London. He fell in love and blah blah blah...

But it striked me when Seungho oppa asked me why Jonghyun fell in love with me on the first place. Seungho oppa said that he heard from the media that Jonghyun pitied me.

Well, different story...

“Look oppa, shrimp roll! I wanna~” I distracted him.

“Yah yah, you need to get home soon. Your husband might be really mad right now.” Seungho oppa warned me. Thank God ‘that conversation’ passed.

Then we just chatted along...

 

 

When we got home. I asked him to visit for a view minutes. But he declined. He said he had something important to do. He had a meeting with Rain.

Rain? What?

Being an innocent person i was, i just nodded at him and watched him dissapeared on the street.

I dragged my body to the front door. I knocked on the door and waited for a split seconds until the door was opened.

In front of me, Jonghyun stood up. I felt something wrong on his face.

Oh no... He isn’t mad, is he?

Then something stopped my mind and i was being pulled inside the house.

Jonghyun pulled me to the family room and the tv.

“Jonghyun, what?”

The sound of television cut me.

‘They just married and his wife has betrayed him. Is she only use Jonghyunto get famous? Hugging the leader of MBLAQ? Is that even legal? Let’s find out now.’

The television woman said. Then, a video of Seungho oppa and me yesterday on the street being played.

I gave a confuse stare on the television.

They recorded it? Seungho oppa is my uncle! Not my lover!

“So, how would you like to explain it?” Jonghyun spoke.

“I...Seungho oppa is...”

“So now you call him ‘oppa’. How do you know him? You seduce him? How could you? You cheated on me?!” Jonghyun splatted words at me.

I could only stood, freezing by how hsi words stabbed me.

“What? A cat ate your tongue? And how could you explain why you come home late? Morning? Are you a ?”

My eyes widened even more that ever at his last words. Those words were mutilated me down. He didn’t even know me and he called me something i wasn’t. He had no rights to call me like that.

“What?! What did you call me? ?!”

“Yes, what else? A woman comes home in the morning with a man shirt on her body. What do you call her? !” Jonghyun beamed angrily.

“How could you conclude me as a ? You don’t even know me boy! Don’t act like you do!” I defended myself.

My anger couldn’t take it. His words darted on me perfectlyand i didn’t wanna suffer from them.

“So tell me honey, where were you last night? With a guy? Abd why were you hugging Seungho hyung? Why you didn’’t come home yesterday?”

“I was with Seungho oppa. I slept over at his dorm because the media chased after us. And we didn’t want this house discovered by public.”

He smirked annoyingly. And i HATE it.

“Soo you were on Seungho hyung dorm? What are you doing, ?” Jonghyun asked me sarcastically.

I took my deepest breath to calm me down. But i couldn’t. The anger still boiled inside of me.

“Jonghyun, i was with Seungho oppa because he is my uncle. The leader of MBLAQ or whatever that band called is my uncle. I am his niece. We grew together. We just met yesterday and that is why i hugged him. Key knows it. Why don’t you ask him?”

I said calmly, hiding my anger. Jonghyun face became 180 degrees different. From anger to flat.

“You what? Don’t joking around Seena~ I am not gullible.” He said shook his head.

“Whatever Jonghyun. Just...leave me. Call me whatever you want. All i know is i am not.”

I said, walking away from him. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around to face him.

“What now? I know, i am . Whatever Jonghyun.” I said, rolling my eyes. And turned around again, back facing him.

“Seena don’t joking around. I am serious.” He said again.

“You think i am not serious? You should satisfied. You could call me anything you want now and mock me.” I replied, still walking away.

“Seena i didn’t mean to. Wait.” He grabbed my hand and again turned me to face him.

“Jonghyun let go! You get what you want, now let me go!” I said angrily. He pissed me off.

He brought me closer to him and looked me in the eyes.

“Seena look, i am sorry. I didn’t mean to. I didn’t know about you and Seungho hyung.”

“Just let me go Jonghyun! I hate you!” i screamed out, throwing his hands for mine.

Seeing his face right then. Melt my heart again. I couldn’t be mean to someone. I was too weak. And before i realised, i apologized to him.

You guys may think, ‘what is she doing? Apologize? Jonghyun is the one who pissed her off.’

Well, i couldn’t mad at someone too long. I couldn’t. I just couldn’t.

“Sorry, Jonghyun. I didn’t mean to yell at you.” I walked away and rushed upstair. To my bedroom and threw myself on my bed.

I felt some cold liquid on my cheek. Tears. I cried.

What’s wrong with me? I feel wrong. I am worry. Why? Jonghyun...

 

JONGHYUN’S POV

 

She apologized? Why? I feel gulty. I didn’t know about her, yet i called her . What kind of man are you, Jonghyun? Calling a woman as a ? You idiot! Kim Jonghyun, you are a total idiot!! Now she mad! But why she apologized? God she make me crazy! No. What is this?

I breathed heavily. Remembering the scene that just happened. I took a hold of me head. I was dumb. Super dummy. She didn’t do anything bad.

God, what is this? Seena. Seena. Seena. Seena. Seena, tell me what is wrong with me. Seena. Seena...

---------------------------------

okeyy
lame update right?
but whatever... i will continue this stiry until i can put the complete label on this story~
just tell me what do you guys think?
sorry for grammar errors, typos, and etc
i am not perfect okay?
so the next chapter will be post on maybe....sunday? how is it?
hehe well keep healthy, keep reading, keep waiting, and love you guys
and thanks for subscribers, commenters, readers
well I LOVE YOU ALLLLLLLLL~
byeee pyong :*