Weird morning

You Are Not My Business

hello~ i promised~ so just enjoy~
don't forget to subscribe and comment. No silent reader please~
now story time~

--------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

My head felt heavy. My body too. I opened my eyes and saw the ceiling. The ceiling was white. I felt heavy but i felt comfortable at the same time.

I hugged my boolster tighter. At least that was my thought. Yeah...boolster. Then i felt something nudged my head lightly. I turned my head and inhaled something nice. I turned my eyes and to the object and saw hair. A head more exactly. My heart began thumping fastly. I was scared. My thoughts were too much for concluding a reason why the hell there was another human in my room.

Who is it? Why it is on my room? How come?

I felt 'it' snuggled on my shoulder. My head kept spinning, trying to remember what happened.

Then 'it' turned its head and there i saw Seena...

She was sleeping peacefully. I thought. But again, i was shocked. How she supposed to be in my room.

I tried to recall all events that happened the previous night...

The members visited me, Sekyung too. We had dinner and Key fed Seena, i fed Sekyung and they leave. Seena made a soup for me and...soup...soup,,,i hugged her!

Then i found out why she was there. On my arms. Sleeping.

I examined her face. I looked to her closed eyes. Her nose. Her cheek. Her lips.

Wow. She is kinda looks nice when i see her closely. Okay let's be honest. First, she has gorgeous eyes. Round ones. Kinda brown but darker. That's why my eyes always locked on hers. Second, she has a beautiful jaw. Like a real woman. Sharp but looks smooth. Third, she has...well, nice? lips. I think her lips are kissable. But the hell!! Just, move on~ Her cheeks. Maybe chubby? No, they are just like her jaw. Normal ones but look fine.

As i admired her features. She moved lightly. I tighten my grip on her. I didn't know why but i felt once again comfortable when she was on my arms.

She moved again. More than before and grunted before she opened her eyes hesitantly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEENA'S POV

I felt warm. I didn't have any intention to open my eyes. The surroundings just made me feel comfortable. Then i felt something moved behind my head. I turned my head just to make myself comfortable. Then silence...

I felt weird then. I felt someone was watching me. I opened my eyes slowly, and saw some...one? blurry. I narrowed my eyes and saw a blurry Jonghyun's face.

Wait a second.........Jonghyun's face????!!!!!

"KYAAAAA!!!!!!!!" i jumped from the view i saw and rolled over.

"Yah, Seena? What are you doing?" Jonghyun said getting closer to me, who landed roughly on the floor.

"YAH! Why are you talking like there is nothing happened. You idiot dino! Go extinct!" i pulled a pillow and threw it on his face.

"Oww! Why you have to hit me? I should ask you what were you doing until you ended up sleeping with me?"

"See? I told you! You are the one who hugged me! Then, why did you hugged me until i can't even breathe?? Huh? Why?" i said.

"You were...y-you...nothing. I am sorry." he muttered.

"Aish. Don't do that to me again. Ever." i said. Getting up from my position on the floor and walking outside. I left him dumbfounded.

I walked to my room and threw myself on the bed. Sighing hardly and rolling left and right.

"AHHHHHHHHH!!!! What a weird start for a day!!!!" i said to myself.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

KEY'S POV

"Jonghyun hyung~" i called him as i walked inside the house. Jonghyun hyung was really stupid. Why he didn't locked the door. What if some anti-seena (?) barged in.

"Jonghyun hyung? Seena?" i called them. They were still sleep maybe...

I put my bag on the sofa and walked upstair. What was weird is i saw Seena walking out from Jonghyun hyung's room. Yeah i knew it was his room. I wondered around yesterday. Haha blame my curiousity.

Seena? Why is she walking out from Jonghyun hyung's room? In the morning? Hair messed up? Woah! No no no they can't be...they didn't do anything right? Right?

I walked closer to Jonghyun hyung's room. I grabbed the doorknob but it was being pulled by someone. I pulled my hand back and the door opened. I saw Jonghyun hyung. chest.

Oh no. this isn't happening right? Jonghyun hyung is gonna die!

"Key? What are you doing early morning? Visit me? Or Seena?" he sounded annoyed.

"What? Why? I can't visit you? Nor Seena? I wanna ask you, why Seena came out from your room, hair messed, just now? And why are you wearing no shirt? What were you guys doing?" i asked him.

His eyes widened and mouth formed O.

"NO NO NO NO KEY! It wasn't like what you think! She... I was... Sick and... ugh!"

"Then what? Explain it Kim Jonghyun!" i demanded him. Crossing my hands. He afraid of me, i think...

"Well, i was sick and she made me soup and she fed me and she and... well that's all..."

"Really? I smell something's fishy~" I sang.

"No Key... we didn't do anything. I swear."

"Okayyyyyyyy. I just wanna ask Seena to go shopping with me. Bye hyung." i said walked off/

"Waitttt, why you have to ask Seena? We have to perform today rite?" he asked, grabbing my hand and pulled it.

"We do. But we gonna perform this afternoon. So, i am gonna ask her now." i said.

"Wait! I wanna come too." he said.

"Nooooo, hyung~ You have to meet Sekyung noona. She called me she wanted to come here. So, wait for her at home okay? Bye hyung."

"WHAT? She what?!" Jonghyun hyung yelled. I just wave my hands, keeping my head forward. I walked to the other room. Seena's room.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

WHAT?! Sekyung gonna come here. Ugh, i thought i could have some time with Seena. Not that i want to...

Ugh, i just wanna rest today! And now Key is gonna bring Seena aling with him. UGHHH

--------------------------------------------------------

hello there~
sorry short chapter :(
sorry for grammars and typos and etc....
thanks for subscribers and commenters and readers :)
You all make my day~
nothing much to say...

oh, i, maybe can't update next week...
sorry but next week, there will be plenty of presentations, tests, and works to do
but the next of next week, i will be free
since the seniors are going to have national test
i pray for my seniors~ i hope all of them will pass the test :')

amd i made Key's POV~ welcome to the story Key~
and new characters are going to reaveled next chapter soo wait okay?
well, see you next, next week? haha sorry though:(
annyeong till next chapter
love you all :*
pyong~