She’s not my type

You Are Not My Business

hello it's me again~ bambigirl is in the house yoooo~ hehe well enjoy the story~ i put alot of efforts on this~ love you all :*

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______’S POV


I signed the paper. I ended up being like this. Whatever, i just want to live in peace.
“Thank you so much, _______-ssi. We are really lucky to have you.” The left-side man said with cheerful eyes.
“So,...” i wanted to know what would happen after this deal. I hoped that my ‘fake husband’ would look normal. Cause there were possibilities that my ‘fake husband’ was ugly not normal.
“Oh yes. Our driver will drive you to your house. I mean your ‘husband’ house.” The right-side man said with smirk plastered on his face.
“O...kay. So, i can leave now?” i asked, still didn’t sure about what was gonna happen.

 

Well, then so began my way to my ‘fake husband’ house. The driver asked my name. He said he was going to drive anywhere i went. So, he was like my personal driver. His name is Cho Saeng goo. (A.N : i made his name my self XD) But he told me to call him Goo-ssi. He was nice anyway. Maybe he was the first person in Korea that being nice to me. Well, at least it was agood start right?
 

Goo-ssi realised that my Korean didn’t have any accents. So he asked me whether i was Korean or not? Well he got me. I explained to him the reasons why i was there, in Korea. It felt like we’ve been riding so long. But actually my ‘husband’ house wasn’t that far. When we arrived, i thanked him and asked him if he wanted to come in. But he refused, he said that he has to go home too. Before he went, i asked him to tell me everything about ‘these’ things. He promised to tell me all about it, since he knew that i wasn’t purely Korean.
 

He gave me his phone number, so if i needed him, i just have to call him. I bid him good bye and he drove off.
 

I turned around and found a modern house that looked really fresh and new. I knocked the door and waited for any replies. But there wasn’t any replies.  Then, my phone rang. I picked it up and found that the one who made the call is the man in that room before.
 

“Hello. _______, have you arrived?” he asked.
“Yes i have. But i don’t understand how to get in the house.”
“Hahaha i almost forgot to tell you. The key is under the plant in the front door.” He said. I looked for plant and found one. I searched for key and got it.

 

“Yes, i found it. Then... i should get in?”
“Ofcourse _______-ssi. Make yourself at home. Oh, and i forgot to tell you my name. Don’t you wanna know it?” he asked me.

 

Is he trying to be misterious? Hump, important much?
 

“Well, my name is Sooman. Lee Sooman. I am the president of SM entertainment. You know it right?”
“i don’t have any idea of what it is.” I said with no lies.
“Hmmm, you’ll find out soon. Very well then, go in and unpack your stuffs. Rest well cause tomorrow will be a tiring day.”
“Okay. Thank you.”
“Oh and i forgot again. (A.N : this old man is really forgetful) your ‘husband’ maybe come back home tonight. You might want to make him dinner. Be nice okay.”
“i thought i don’t have to take care of him. I am only his fake wife, aren’t i? So why would i make him dinner?”
“Well, there is nothing wrong with being nice right. So then. I hung up now.”
“Wait, i...” he hang up.

 

Now what to do? I have to make him dinner?
 

I hated him already. With the fact that i haven’t met him yet.
I got in the house. The house was really neat and looked like hasn’t been touched by someone. Well that was a good thing.
I roamed around the house and found a room with casual color and simple touch. But the room felt like it was for boys. Maybe that room was for my ‘husband’.

 

I searched for another room and found one. Just like the first one. Simple but more colored and the sheet was pink. Ugh, i hate pink. Yes, you read it. I HATE pink. But whatever, that room must be set for me.
I unpack my stuffs and placed it properly on every corner of the room. Well Sooman said to make my self at home right? I put my clothes on the closet and got out of my room.

I walked to downstair and opened the back door. I gasped because of the view on the back yard. The view was so green. i loved it. It was perfect. The air felt so good. I really felt like home that moment.
I went in after satisfied with the view. I went to kitchen near the back door. The kitchen was modern too. But i missed my old kitchen. My London kitchen. I missed my London home already. And then i remembered my cousin, Yeli.


Oh, i am soo gonna pour everything to her.


I called her and she was very happy that i landed safely in Korea but, she was shocked when i told her about my ‘journey’. Then, i chit-chat with her for a looong time. Until i realised it was six already. I ended the conversation with Yeli and searched the kitchen. Trying to find something to eat. The kitchen was filled with foods anyway. I just have to cook them.
 

I was happily cooking when i heard a car sound came. I was instantly scared. I scared of what was it. I mean, who was it?
 

Then, i could hear a knock on the door. I was afraid to open the door. But, there was no way i wouldn’t open the door.
 

I got closer to the front door and grabbed the door knob. I twisted the door knob and opened the door slowly.
 

Oustside, a man with height not too much different from me stood still and looked at me from head to toe. The man’s hair was dark brown and the colour get brighter to his bang.
 

I asked him, “Who are you?”
“What? You don’t know me? I should ask you, who are you, nerd?”

 

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!!!!!!!??!?!?! He called me nerd??!!!!?
 

“Oh pretty boy, watch out your mouth or i rip it off of your pretty-pretty face! You jerk!” i spat my dirty words on his face.
“Yah, you should know who you are talking to before you said all those words!” he yelled at me.
Wth....................................
“Who are YOU, then? Huh???” i crossed my hand on my chest and raised my chin, like wanted to fight with him.
“HAHAHA you don’t know me? What age do you live miss? Ice age? HUUUH???”
“Shut up!!!!!!!!!!! Just go!!!! Who wants you to be here anyway?”
“Hey, this is my house you are the one who should get your nerdy body out of my house.”
“Who said this is you house. Sooman-ssi gave this house for me! Then, you should get out!” i yelled at him.

 

Who he thinks he is? Calling me nerdy? You don’t know me boy!
 

“What?! Sooman ahjussi sent you here? Are you? Oh no...” his faec became dark. He furrowed his eyebrows and looked at me deeply. Wth.
“Are you? Are you the one he’s been talking about? You are... you are my wife?!!!!”
“WHAT???! Then you must be... must be... my.... HUSBAND????!!!” my eyes were wanted to get out of the socket. I couldn’t believe that he was the ‘husband’. My ‘husband’ !!!!!!!
“OH NOOOOO!!! I don’t wanna have a wife like you!!”
“You think i want to have a husband like you???! Ohhhh puhliiiiiiissss!!!!”
“I prefer being a gay more than i have to have a wife like you.” He yelled again. God he was really annoying.

 

He just got in the house without permission. He pulled out his phone from his pocket. He dialed a number. Maybe he wanted to call someone.
 

“Sooman ahjussi, is that girl my fake wife?”
“WHAT??! But i don’t like her. She is sooo what the h*ll.”
“But Sooman ahjussi, she is not my type. How i live with her?!”

 

And blah blah blah he just talking to his phone Sooman ahjussi. And he lent me his phone.
 

“Sooman ahjussi wants to talk to you.” He said without looking at me.
I took his phone and put it near my ear.
“Hello?”
“_______-ssi, sorry about Jonghyun. He is just shocked, that is it. He is a nice boy actually. So please bear with him now. He will be nice once you get closer to him.”

 

What? Nice? Is my ear getting a sore?
 

“But Sooman ahjussi, he is really noisy and short tempered.” When i said that his head instantly faced me and his face was like a mad dinosaur. Haha his face looked like dinosaur.
“I know _______, he is sometimes like that. But actually, he is very soft inside. So please make him understand okay?”
“But, i can’t...”
“Please _______, once you know him you’ll like him.” Then he hang up the phone.
So what should i do now?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN’S POV


I sat down on a dining chair as ‘we’ ate the foods she made. Yeah ‘she’, you know. Her cook wasn’t that bad. I totally knew that she wasn’t Korean. It was because her eyes. Her eyes were big and chocolate-colored. Her eyes were beatiful
 

I wanted to said something just to make the silence ended but she made her words first.
 

“So, can i have your name? Since we are going to live together from now on.” From her tone, i could say that she was trying to be nice.
“I am Kim Jonghyun. SHINee’s main vocalist. And excuse me but we’re not going to live together forever so...”

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______’S POV


“I am Kim Jonghyun. SHINee’s main vocalist. And excuse me but we’re not going to live together forever so...”
“I know it. I am sorry. It wasn’t what i mean too actually.”

 

He is so mean. I just ask for his name and he said that to me? I have a pride too you know.
 

“Oh, ofcourse. Soo... you are gonna be my ‘wife’? pretend to be my wife?” he asked.
“If that’s what you call then, yes.” I just wanted to get out of this deal but i signed it anyway soo... hump, there’s no point on saying NO.

 

“Kay... but fyi i have a girlfriend already. So don’t fall for me.” He winked. He maybe thought that i would fall for him. He was totally wrong~ why would i fall for a cocky-much guy like him. Boo hoo.
“Yah, why i would fall for you? Like there isn’t any guys anymore. Even if you are the last man standing on Earth, i won’t ever fall for you!”
“Yeah, yeah, yeah just let us see.”

 

GOD WHY HIM???? WHY HE HAS TO BE MY ‘HUSBAND’????

 

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hiii again~ i am such a marathon updater~

it's because it's holiday~

kekeke how about update again tomorrow?? haha but not promise

my eyes are tired already hehe

soo jjong appeared on this chapter~ and he is kinda cocky lol

sorry for errors and everything okay? i'm still human

and thank you for commenting and subscribing. i love all of you~ and readers too

but please don't be a silent reader okay? ;)

well see ya now :D

pyong~

waiiit!! is there someone kind enough to make me a poster??

i don't know how to make a poster :(

keke well see yooouuu :*