Chaos : I am SHINee's Jonghyun's (fake) Wife

You Are Not My Business

helloooo i didn't promise to update again but hehe i still update

it's because i don't have any work to do

pathetic right? i am jobless haha i am still a student anyway. well let us enjoy~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

_______'S POV

The night i met Kim Jonghyun... hmm nothing much to say. The night was... plain. Well, he told me that he had a girlfriend, he told me about SHINee, he told me... well i didn't remember anyway. My thought was flying across the Milky way galaxy and ended up here. On my bed.

Wait, i am on my bed?! HOW?!

"Kim Jonghyun!!!!!!!!!!" the morning peace was broke because of me.

Ofcourse i would yell. How come i was there. On my bed. And i didn;t remember anything except my conversation with Jonghyun. How come?!

I rushed out of my room and went to his room. I knocked on his door rapidly.

"Kim Jonghyuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun!!!!"

I knocked again and yelled.

"Kim Jonghyuuun!! You get out now or i'm gonna make you a shark bait!! Kim Jonghyuuuun!!"

I heard nothing.

God, is he deaff?? Should i open the door? But what if i disturb him? Whatever, he made me angry.

I opened the door and bingo! It wasn't locked. I opened the door wider and peeked. But then, i saw nothing but a messed up bed. I was startled when i heard a phone rang. I didn't know who owned the phone that moment but then i ran downstair and found a phone was ringing on the top of couch-side table. I picked up the phone and answered it.

"Annyeong haseyo." the one who was on the phone line was a girl. from her voice you could know it.

"Annyeong haseyo. Who am i speaking with?" i answered.

"I am Sekyung. Jonghyun's girlfriend. Is Jonghyun there?"

Ohhhhhh soooo, she is Jonghyun's girlfriend.

Somehow i forgot the reason i knocked on Jonghyun's door that morning.  She asked where Jonghyun was and i said that i didn't know.

"I'm sorry but who i am speaking with?" she asked me.

That question made me stuck. Ofcourse, i stuck.

How am i suppose to answer it? Oh, fyi i am Jonghyun's wife. Or, oh i am only a house keeper here. Ottohke?

"Well i am..." that moment i got an idea that was really stupid.

"Sorry i gotta go. My phone is ringing. Bye." i hung up the phone.

Finally. I made out from bad situation.

I went back to my room. And my phone was ringing like crazy. I picked it up,

"Hello. _______, you have to come here now. Goo-ssi is on the way to pick you up. Be ready for interview."

It was Sooman ahjussi.

"What? Interview? For what?"

"You will know. Dress up like yesterday okay?"

"Dress what?" he cut the line. Good.

Now i have to wear something like yesterday? Oh no i think i know why they made me his wife...

I just obeyed what he said anyway. See? i knew they injected something on me.

I took a bath and dressed up like yesterday. Once i saw myself on the mirror, i realised why Jonghyun called me nerd. It was because my style. It was really... SOMETHING... Ew...

DING DONG

Oh that must be Goo-ssi

I quickly opened the door and greeted by him.

"Morning _______-ssi. Are you ready for the interview?"
"I do. But, what interview actually?" i asked him while walking beside him heading to the car.

"You don't know?" he asked me with a little shocked face. I just shaked my head lightly signing him.

"It's actually about your marriage with Jonghyun-ssi."

"What? It's gonna be aired? On tv?"

"I'm afraid yes _______-ssi."

"But i am not his actual wife. Why it has to be aired?" i asked as we entered the car.

"Jonghyun-ssi is a really famous person. You know about SHINee right?" he startes the engine.

"Yeah, he told me about it."

"Well, SM entertainment wanted to make SHINee more famous. So, they make a scandal that you will be a fans that really desperates to be Jonghyun's wife. Jonghyun will get symphaty and forced to marry you while he actually had a girlfriend. That is the storyline SM ent wanted."

"They made me like the bad guy." i said with a low voice.

Suddenly, i felt like i wanted to jump off of the car and scream. I felt stupid. I felt like idiot. Why i didn't realize that they were toyying me.

"Goo-ssi..."

"Neh?"

"Can you not drive me to them? I felt stupid. They will make me a mocking material for the whole nation even global." i said. My eyes started teary and felt hot.

"I am sorry _______-ssi, but i can't disobey them. Jeongmal mianhae _______-ssi."

I just freezed like a statue being mocked alreaduy. I hate my life.

Dad, why did you tell me to do this? Are you happy that i am broke now?

We reached SM place. I pulled in a big breath, got out of the car.

Suddenly, lots of flashes blocked my view. I got dizzy. I felt someone held onto my hands and dragged me out of the crowd. That was a crowd of reporters. Paparazzi. They shouted like 'who are you lady?' ' are you happy now that Jonghyun-ssi married you?' 'don't you feel bad about Jongkyung relationship?' etc.

I couldn't stand it anymore. My body felt heavy. I heard Goo -ssi called my name several times. He shaked my body. Too late, my body dropped that moment. It's out (again)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

"Jonghyun-ssi. Why you want to marry this stranger shawol?" a reporter asked.

I don't marry her okay?? SM set this up okay?

"I think she has been despertate enough. She seemed so pathetic that i get sympathy to her. So i married her."

Lies.

"What about your girlfriend, Shin Sekyung-ssi? Don't you love her?"

"I love her. But, i have to put fanservice first."

"So, you only married her because of fanservice?"

"I think...yes."

"Jonghyun-ssi, what is her name?"

"Her name is..." manager hyung nudged my hand and signed me that _______ was ready to come out.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______'S POV

"Her name is..." Jonghyun stopped when he was about to say my name.

Sooman ahjussi told me to come out and announce my appearance.

I was unconcious for an half hour. Apparently it was because i hadn't ate since morning. I got too excited that i was going out of the house but then disappointed by the fact that i have to pretend to be the bad guy of Jonghyun and Sekyung relationship.

"I am Yang _______." i said as i walked towards the stage. Jonghyun sat on one of the chair and looked at me as i said my name.

The crowd of reporters got shocked in unison and whispered many things. I bet they were whispering bad things about me. All the fans on the back row started to yell bad thins about me. They cursed my name as if i was the one who should be ashamed.

"You jerk! Don't you shame on yourself?!" one of the fans screamed at me.

"Yeah!! Jonghyun should be happy with Sekyung! You are nothing but rubbish! Shame on you!" another fan yelled.

"Excuse me, but please stay calm. It's not her fault." Jonghyun tried to prevent more bad comments addressed to me.

The reporters began to shoot me. Light, scream, and yelling could be heard. They were filled the interview room. I stood there and remained silence. Until a bottle of mineral water was being thrown to my direction. It was shocking me.

Those were more and more things being thrown to me.  The stage was in a huge chaos. It was only because they knew me now. They knew that i was Jonghyun (fake) wife. Yeah, i am SHINee's Jonghyun's wife. Pleased with that? Happy that my life was ruined? Satisfied? Good. I hate my life.

The security tried to blocked the mass of fans that were trying to attack me. Jonghyun ran backstage. Sooman-ssi pulled me out of the stage and handed me over to Goo-ssi. Goo-ssi guided me and headed to the car. I got in and sat on the back seat. Dumbfounded.

The reporters surrended the car and knocked on the car's windows. I could hear slight of what they said. Not clearly but i could make out some words like 'you...' 'shame...' '...Jonghyun...' '...married' etc.

Why me? Have i ever done something wrong?

Goo-ssi tried to calm me. I cried. I cried loud. My tears were falling down swiftly like a river flood. Goo-ssi kept trying to comfort me.

"It's okay _______-ssi. It is set to be like that. They will..."

"Why did i agree to this on the first place?!" i screamed. Hit my bag and threw it away.

"_______-ssi you should calm. Just rest once you got home okay? You look pale."

"I don't care. You shouldn't care. As if someone would care about me!"

"______-ssi please. Don't be like this." Goo-ssi kept comforting me until we got home.

My body was weak and frail. Goo-ssi told me to get out but i refused. He carried me and brought me to my room. He put me on my bed and told me to get rest. He said i shouldn't be go out by tomorrow until the situation more condusive.

He went out and told me to call him if i needed him. He was nice. At least nicer than people who told me to pretend to be the trouble maker.

I pulled my blanket to cover my body. I wasn't freezing or sick. I was scared. Scared of Jonghyun's fans. I was scared.

 

God, kill me please...

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello every bodeh~

sorry for the lame update. guess what?

i am currently on school haha

i bring my laptop with me anddd finish the update

it's break time anyway keke naughty mee~

Sorry for the laaaaammmeeee update... it you know -_-

_______ looks so bullied this time. i wanted to quickly update again and againnnn~ gaaaah

Well i am going to write the next chapter okay? But i think i wouldn't be able to update tomorrow

cause i have biology exam!!

waaaaah wish me luck~~

Fighting~

sorry for grammars, typos etc

Thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing

Love you much~~~~

Pyong :*