Sweet oppa

You Are Not My Business

annyeong~ update again
this chapter full of Seena's POV
and new characters wahahahaha
well i hope you enjoy this chapter :*

---------------------------------------------------

SEENA'S POV

We reached the 4th floor and Seungho oppa guided me to follow him. We approached a door that craved 109. Seungho oppa lived on 109th door. I wondered where SHINee lived. (A.N: SHINee and MBLAQ used to live on the same apartment bulding.)

Seungho oppa enteres password on the right side of the door then the door clicked. Seungho oppa opened it and gesturing me to come in first.

"Remember, don't get shocked once you see my members. They are..."

"Crazy, i know. What kind of crazy that i couldn't handle? Yeli is crazy enough." i chuckled and walked through the door.

"Yeli... no, my members are even crazier. Keke" he laughed breathlessly.

I examined his dorm from side to side. A cozy looking dorm. There's a sofa, a black mattress, maybe for them to lay down. LCD tv, some pictures on the wall near the sofa, trophies on the shelf next to the tv and many more. The dorm was really manly. dominated by black, white, and some brown. Seungho oppa was right. They were not cute. They were manly. Maybe.

"Guys, we have guest here~" Seungho oppa shouted. I winced a bit and soon i saw 2 men peeked out from a door.

"Yah, hurry up, i wanna introduce my niece." Seungho oppa said to the 2 men.

"Omo, Seungho hyung has a niece. How old is he? I think he lied about his birth year." one man said it with high pitch. (A,N: who do you think he is? with high pitch.... ._.)

"Hurry up, where are the others?" Seungho oppa walked to the 2 men and piched their cheeks and pulled them to the room i was.

"Yah, yah Seungho we can walk by ourselves." the other man with an earring on his left ear whined.

Oh...no formality? Maybe they are on the same age.

I thought once i heard that man called Seungho oppa by his name.

"Araa. Now greet her." Seungho oppa let go of them.

"Annyeong~ I am Mir. Bang Mir." he said with high pitch. (A.N: yeah it's the maknae bang mir~ mireu~ haha i think he has some kind of high pitch, maybe.... forget it :p)

He pulled out his hand to greet mine. I accepted it and shook it.

"I am Seena. Yang Seena." i said, smiling.

"Omo, you are Kim Jonghyun's wife?" the other one asked.

Well, i am not exactly his wife buuuut whatever~

"Ahh yes. Seena imnida." i said, bowing.

"G.O oppa here~ haha annyeong" he sang. He was intented to hug me. I guess. But Seungho oppa blocked him first.

"Yah yah yah. She is taken. Go find someone to flirt with." Seungho oppa pushed him aside.

I laughed because of their actions.

"Yah, hyung. She doesn't look like what everybody said. Like she is nerd, she is abnormal, she is weird and stuff." Mir said.

"She looks nice." Mir continued.

"Hehe thanks." i replied.

"Seena don't fly. He is just flirt on you. Where are the others?" Seungho oppa asked.

"She is beautiful. No joke hyung. The others are out to buy some food."

"Yeah she is beautiful. Try it once you know her." Seungho oppa nudged me.

"Yah oppa. I am beauty. At least more than your ex. Ups." i said. teasing him.

"Yaaahhh! Don't bring her up again." Seungho oppa frowned. He threw himself on the sofa and put his arm above his eyes.

"Waah hyung once had a girlfriend?" Mir shocked.

"He had plenty of them." i said

"YAAAAHHH. Stop it! Seriously," Seungho oppa protested.

 

Mir and i just chatted and G.O oppa prepared for lunch. Seungho oppa slept. He must be tired,

"Seena, how old are you?" Mir asked me.

"19. You?"

"Ahhh. You know Key right? Same age here~" he said.

"Oh then you are...oppa?"

"Neh neh. Call me oppa from now on. And i'll--" Mir was being cut by the door sound.

"We home~ Yah, who is that girl. G.O hyung! You brought girl?" the small-face boy yelled, pointing at me.

"Whaaaatt NO! Seungho brought her. She is his niece." G.O oppa shouted from the kitchen.

I stood up and bowed at them.

"Annyeong haseyo. I am Seena. Seungho oppa's niece." i introduced myself.

"I didn't know Seungho hyung has a niece. He is old." the other one commented.

"Yah yah don't do anything to her. She is innocent." out of nowhere, Seungho oppa beamed and sat up from his sleep.

"Hyung. She is your niece? So young. No wonder you get too old," the muscular guy said.

Omoo he is cute~ His rabbit teeth and his smile yet he has muscular body. Omoooo

I looked at him with amaze and he noticed it. He smiled to me and silly me. I smiled back awkwardly and accidently bit my lip. You think i wa cute? Blahhh no way. It was just habit. Bad habit!.

 

"Sooo you are Seena? Yang Seena. I heard that you are Jonghyun's wife?" Joon oppa asked. Just a minute ago i had discovered his name. Lee Joon. Lee Changsun. Nice name hehe.

We sat on the balcony while the others were playing games. I found it weird, how i ended up with Joon oppa there. Maybe his charms were too much. keke

"Yeah, apparently yes." i answered.

"Apparently? hehe what's wrong. You like him, don't you?" he asked again.

Oh nooo not this question. Do i like him? Of course not. I wish i could say that!

"Y...yes. I...*cough*like*cough*him..." i said, coughing. I didn't actually want to say i like him. But since i was his 'wife'. I said i do.

"What's wrong? He treat you bad? I heard that he is still in love with Sekyung. How could that be?" Joon oppa said.

"I...i don't have any idea. Haha. We should talk about something else." i chuckled nervously.

"S...sure. I am sorry. I shouldn't disturb you marriage life." Joon oppa sorry.

"It's okay. So, how Seungho oppa as a leader. He jokes a lot? Or?" i asked, changing the topic.

"Seungho hyung is really a scary person. He-" i cut him.

"What? Scary? How? He is so funny, silly and sweet." i defended Seungho oppa.

"Wow wow wow he IS? maybe he WAS. Haha."  Joon oppa corrected.

"Okayyy he was sweet hehe. He must be really serious currently. He is an idol." i nodded.

"Just look at his eyebag. He looks terrible without make up." Joon oppa blurted out.

"Hahaha be careful. You don't want to make him mad. Hehe."

We just laughed until afternoon. Seungho oppa checked me and told Joon oppa not to be too close, since i was 'taken'. After I had dinner with them, Seungho oppa said i should stay for a night. He didn't want to bother Goo-ssi cause it was really late at night.

But what shocked me was when Joon oppa asked me. A question like never before asked to me. The question was really shocked me.

"Seena, do you... you know...really married to Jonghyun? I mean, it's like you've been forced by something or... i am sorry it's not my business but i just curious." He said.

I was on my room, preparing to sleep when Joon oppa came and asked me that question.

"W...what? What are you talking about. Forced? Haha nooo.." i laughed awkwardly.

"Really? You know he is an idol and his label can do whatever to make him and SHINee more global."

"Are you jealous by any chance?" That was it. My mouth could never shut up and do what my brain said, My mouth just blabbering all i shouldn't said.

"Hahahahaha you mean i jealous about you married Jonghyun or what?" he tease and looked at me smugly.

"Aniyaaaaa. it's not what i mean. It was... Arghh." I facepalmed myself and yelled on my head.

"Hahahahahahaha you are cute. Just say that you want me to jealous right?" Joon oppa teased me again. He was just the same as Jonghyun. Teased me all the time. Suddenly i remembered Jonghyun. My face went blank and somehow my head full of him.

Jonghyun... How is he now? Feeling better. Oh... he is with Sekyung though. I shouldn't worry. Wait, why should i worry?

I shook my head and mental slapped myself. Joon oppa confused by my actions.

"Seena what is wrong? I think you need to rest now." Joon oppa said, my hair. For a slight moment, i thought that it was sweet. No one ever done that to me since dad died. He is sweet.

"O-okay oppa. I will. You should too." i said, smiling.

"Okay then, good night. Sweet dreams~" he sang as he went out of the room.

I smiled and bit my lip as i recalled the moment he my hair. His touch was nice and gentle. Not like Jonghyun. Jonghyun just teased me more and more. He even hugged me without permission. How rude.

Oh noo, why i am thinking about him Gaaah stop it! He probably having fun with Sekyung. How is he? Is he good now?

My face became concerned again. I didn't tell him that i was sleeping in Seungho oppa's door.

Is he thinking about me? Does he care? For me?

--------------------------------------------------------

okay update short. sorry
sorry of the story getting
sorry for grammar errors, typos, and storyline :"(
thanks for the subscriber, commenters, readers out there~ keke
no silent reader please~
i will school tommorow and no more holidays :"( *crying on Jonghyun's arm*
well i will find some time to update okay?
well see ya next chapter~ hope you enjoy this sweet-maybe-not chapter hehe
love yall :*
pyong~