This very morning

You Are Not My Business

AUTHOR'S POV

The sun was up on the next morning. Seena drifted from her sleep. She rolled on her bed shifting every sheets that covered her body. Opening her eyes, she recalled her weird dream. Dream that would trigger this day to something.

Seena rose from her position, groaning. Her nose get sensitive over the smell that peeking from outside her room. Reflexively, she tip toed her way to the door but her legs stopped when something hit her.

She has just dreamed of a way. A way to get out from this mess or at least step aside a little bit from it. Then it strucked her. Why didn't she call her dad's lawyer to step on this fake marriage matter from the first page? They got along well anyway.

Without any thoughts, she sprinted her way downstair, looking for someone she would've thought would be there. Jonghyun.

 

JONGHYUN'S POV

I know i don't cook well but what the hell i'm hungry and ready to grab on anything to eat. Fortunately, or unfortunately for my stomach, my sanity brought me here, making some tuna sandwich and re-heating the bone soup, keeping my stomach starve. The bone soup smell's still nice so, yeah.

I hear a door opened and rightaway i know she's up. But what surprised me is that she still wears her pajama and looks like she has just seen a ghost or something. I opened my mouth to speak up a word but managed to hold it back when i see her walking close to me.

"Jonghyun!", she said, almost too loud.

"Calm down, hon. What is it? Wrong side of the bed?", i replied.

"No! It's... i can get away from you.", she said, almost too excited now.

WAIT. WHAT? I bet my face was like oh my god, i can't even describe my face right now. What the hell is she talking about right here right now. She? Get away? Broke the contract? Leave me?

"Yes. I know someone who would get me out from this weird contract. Then you wouldn't have to worried about our fake relationship anymore. Then i would go to my house here in Korea, study, make a life here and-"

"Wait, what are you talking about right now. I can't even catch up a thing. Seriously.", i said annoyed. The fact is i heard everything she said, i just need a clear statement.

She looks at me with 'are you testing me right now' look. I raised my eyebrows so she could get a point that i want her to replay what she said so i could make something out of my mouth nicely.

"My dad had a lawyer, Jonghyun. He could  easily deal with Sooman's contract so i can get my life back. And you can get yours back too. You don't have to live with me, you don't have to worry about your real relationship with Sekyung. We can be happy by ourselves." Is what she said to me this very morning. This morning that i thought i would only have one commercial shoot, one meeting with the staffs then i can get back home enjoying my spare time, and what, she ruined it already. This very morning.

Words, sounds of thoughts fill my head. I can't think of anything else than the fact that she wants to leave me. This very morning, Seena? Really?

I stand there doing nothing, staring at nothing but a pack of awkward air that is sitting between me and her. Although i'm sure she doesn't feel this awkwardness.

"No." is all i can say this very morning replying to what seem to be her self-resolvement.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

super duper short update after long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long longlongngknjkfdbhvfd  time

nothing special on this

oh wait, seena found a way

that is something

i'm at this, bear a little more and you can get a completed mark

hopefully, sorry, and love you