Hey, i heard you were the wild one

You Are Not My Business

AUTHOR’S POV

“Jonghyun!” a girl called his name. Jonghyun ran as fast as he and she can. Jonghyun didn’t think of it. He didn’t think of a plan if his fans ever recognized him. Of course like hell, he was really obvious and too easy to get recognize by his fans.

Jonghyun and Seena was walking up town to find Gold Platform when Jonghyun’s fans started to notice him. Walking together hand-in-hand with his so-called-wife in the afternoon added the craziness of his fans. His fans took pictures, videos, and updated their moment live on social medias. This, next time, something he needed to avoid.

“Jonghyun, slow down, seriously.” Seena said panting heavily.

“Sorry, wifey. No time to slow down.” Jonghyun replied breathlessly.

They were forever running to their destinations. Seena already cursing in her mind due to the lack of sporty side of her that cause her to be easily tired. On the other hand, Jonghyun too, cursing in his mind because it’s his fault not parked the car near the place.

Slowly, Jonghyun’s pace decreased and Seena looked up questioning if they were finally arrived.

“Here we go.” Jonghyun picked out the letter he accepted this morning and gave it to the tall big man in back suit. This man seemed so scary, Seena thought.

“Jonghyun, what are we doing actually? This guy is scary. Can we go?” Seena asked pleading with her brown eyes. The man scanned his letter and stared at them both.

Jonghyun kind of melted by her action. It’s like not every day she did this sweet vulnerable things but Jonghyun had to meet this man that offered him a business.

“You can go. This girl cannot.” The man said in a mysterious yet cool way.

“Why?” Seena high-pitched him.

“Wait. No. She is here with me. I’ll make sure that she won’t make any trouble inside. It’s not night already anyway.” Jonghyun defended.

The man looked down to them as if searching for something suspicious. He looked at Seena’s eyes and heaven knew her smile could break this man with face from hell. So, the man finally let out a sigh signal defeated.

“Fine, but please don’t make anything complicated, okay?” The man said and opened the door for them.

They walked in cautiously and suddenly stopped by that man.

“Hey! You girl! What is your age?” The man asked.

“I…i…I’m nineteen.” She replied innocently.

“Humph, I am so watching you.” The man stared deep to her eyes.

Seena cringed and snapped her head to meet Jonghyun’s. Jonghyun smiled and try to comfort her.

“It’s okay. If he is going to watch you then I’m going to watch him.” Jonghyun comforted her.

Seena just blinked several times puzzled and let out a helpless okay.

“Okay…”

---

SEENA’S POV

Speakers were like the only sources of sound that I can hear now. I can’t even hear my own voice. What’s Jonghyun actually doing here? This Gold Platform he said is actually a club. Dad knew I hate clubs and drinks. This waiter in front of me is like forever asking me to order something. I told him I hate drinks yet he kept reassuring me to try one. Not to mention his cheap seductive eyes and smirk. I hate this place.

I hate Jonghyun now. He was DJ-ing up there at the platform. Yep, the man that offered Jonghyun business is actually the manager in this club and he contacted Jonghyun to book Jonghyun as a DJ for tonight.

Jonghyun was playing with the beat and music. Mixing some genres and sometimes let his body flow to the music and be crazy. I don’t like this side of him. It’s like he is a real club man. He had his hair spiked up, took off his jacket and let some buttons of his shirt loose. Ugh, I think he wanted all the girls to go crazy for him. Well, not me.

I’m fed up with this place. People were like cramped into one floor and I hate to see it. It made my eyes roll. Like seriously. After some time, I got bored and decided to call Goo-ssi after waiting Jonghyun that is no near from coming home.

I took out my phone from my purse and pushed Goo-ssi’s name on the call. The thing I hate more right then was the fact that Goo-ssi didn’t answer my call. I inhaled heavily and sighed out loud. Worthless of course, since I could only hear banging voice and typical club music.

Finally I ordered a drink and it’s only a blackcurrant juice. I sipped the juice and somehow my stomach responded with a burp. I think i’m hungry. I looked up at the list of ‘menu’ and I couldn’t something edible.

That’s when I felt someone sat next to me. I jumped at the sudden act and snapped my head to the person next to me.

“Hey, wife. What are you doing?” Person next to me was Jonghyun, thankfully.

“Stop calling me that. I am not your wife, okay?” I said trying to keep calm.

“I like to call you that. Anyway, how was i?” he asked with sweat all over his neck and face.

“Sweaty?” I replied not sure of how to answer him.

“Sweaty? Haha you mean y?” he smirked as the substitute DJ played Florida featuring Sia – Wild Ones.

all i can say is sorry :""
this chap is short and ugh
such a filler
anyway, enjoy and thank you :")