Okay now

You Are Not My Business

AUTHOR’S POV

Jonghyun were having a great debate with his mind. Whether make things right or just act like there was nothing going on.

Once he made up his mind and decided to go to her room, he couldn’t think what would he say to her. And then he would think that there was nothing to fix, but when he walked dowstair he felt guilt built up.

Everything he would do just seemed wrong in his own eyes. He crawled to the sofa and burried his body on to it. He hoped that the tenderness of the sofa would supress his tense.

Why was he tense, anyway? The way she talked just then, kept reapeted in his brain.

‘Sorry, Jonghyun. I didn’t mean to yell at you.’ Her sweet and soft voice somehow hid the pain, suffer, and burdens she had.

He confused. Should he mad because of her? Or should he sorry to her? Or everything just worthless to do.

 

 

Seena let her tears flowed on her cheeks, didn’t care even if it would make her face ugly. She was ugly already. That was what she thought.

She sobbed. Couldn’t find any better way to let her emotion. She just as confused as Jonghyun. Why and how she apologized she didn’t know. Only God knew it. Knew why she had such a nature to forgive people so easily. What she confused on was who actually wrong and overacted on this situation. Jonghyun or her?

Just like Jonghyun, she burried her face on pillow to supress everything she felt. Sobs still could be heard by her door and getting louder by every breath that she took. Thank God, Jonghyun was downstair. If he wasn’t, then the probability of his ears heard her was a hundred and twenty percents.

 

 

These two dumbs. Both dumbfounded by their actions. Not knowing what to do to deal with it.

 

Seena’s phone rang. It was still a bright morning when she looked at her phone and saw the caller id was Key. She picked up and Key’s voice could be heard automatically. His voice was cheerful and spiritful, totally different from her voice which would turn out cracky because the cries before.

“Seenaaaa~ are you home yet? Or you still on MBLAQ’s dorm?” He asked her loudly and diva-ish.

“O-oh, Key op-ppa. N-Ne. I... am h-home.” She stutter and tried so hard to collect her voice. Her hands were shaking. Her right hand held on the phone shaking while the other hand was covering , attempted to hide the sobs she made.

“Yah, what’s wrong with you?” Key’s voice changed in to something more concern and worried.

“N-Nothing oppa. I ...*sob*” She couldn’t help it any longer. Her sobs were like a warning to Key saying that she is in a fragile condition.

“Seena, what’s actually going on? You can’t hide it from me. Tell me. It’s not good to keep it yourself. Come on.” Key demanded her to pour everything to him, hoping it would make her better.

“I... I don’t know oppa. Maybe i’m just too clumsy or maybe i-i’m too sensitive to J-Jong...” She stopped when she heard knocks on her door. She remained silent for a few seconds, wishing wholeheartedly the knocks would stop. But the fact didn’t take her side and more knocks accured.

Her tears flowed more, didn’t deny the gravity and fell from her cheeks. She felt insecurity building up inside her. Her ear were like sealed from the voice that her phone produced. Key called her, but she didn’t give any responds. She was too busy hearing the knock became louder as a voice came out with them.

“Seena...........Can i talk to you?” That manly voice begging for her to reply it and answer its question. She knew instantly, it was Jonghyun’s voice. He begged her to open the door while his hand was still knocking on the door.

“Seena? Hey, what’s wrong?” That voice came out from her phone. Key called her again and again.

“Seena, please i need to clear everything. Please come out.” That was Jonghyun.

“Seena... what is wrong actually? Why are you keep silent?” That was Key on the phone.

“Hey, Seena, i am so sorry to yell at you. I didn’t mean to. You were right. Please i need you to open the door.” Jonghyun kept knocking on the door and begged her to open the door. Though his beg seemed so truth and grant-worthed, she still scared to fulfill it.

Key didn’t stop to call her name repeatedly and Jonghyun didn’t care even if he had to wait for the whole day. That’s how much he felt guilt.

Seena softened. She disconnected the phone line between Key and her. Her hand which had the phone attaching to it pulled down and put the phone on her bed. Her legs reached out and got out of the bed. She kept the position. Her legs outside the bed, but her body still plastered up on the bed and froze.

The knocks helped her to courage herself to open the door for Jonghyun. She finally moved her body and hesitantly pulled up her entire body. She stood still.

“Seena, please give me time to talk to you. I know i was wrong. Please...” Jonghyun’s voice kept on calling her.

She moved her legs forward and swung the other leg to move forward too. Her paces became more steady but her tears still could be seen. She reached the door and took a grip from the door knob. She stopped before she could turn it. She used her free hand to wipe the trail of her tears from her cheeks and fanned her face for a good few seconds. She inhale deeply and turned the door knob causing it to make a click sound.

Jonghyun in the other hand, surprised. His right hand kept him from falling to the door by pushing the door frame.

Seena pulled the door wider. She wanted to look up but she aware enough that her face was swollen from tears so she kept her head down.

Jonghyun moved from his position and made his body more presentable as he saw Seena came out. Jonghyun collected his bravery to talk in front of her.

“S-Seena. I need t-to talk. I...i...” he stutter. Nervous or scare, he didn’t know either.

He couldn’t talk straight. So he just pulled her and led her downstair. Seena shocked by the sudden act of him. Grabbing her hand and went toward the backyard.

Seena covered to prevent any unwanted sound she might produce.

They arrived. Jonghyun let go her hand and looked at her intensely. She kept her head down. They just stood stil for 2 minutes.

The handsome man finally spoke, “ Seena, i am sorry. I was wrong i don’t have any rights to judge you. I am a stranger for you so i...” he stopped when he heard a sob came out from .

He felt more guilty when he heard it. He couldn’t control his breath. His breath felt so heavy on his chest. He couldn’t take it. He cupped Seena’s face and forced it to look at him.

She rejected and her sobs got louder. He didn’t give up.

“Seena, look at me. I need you to look at me.” He commanded.

“No! Stop it.” Seena fought back with her cracky voice.

“No. Seena damn it! Look at me!” he pulled her face up to meet him forcefully.

Seena cried. She thought maybe it was best to keep crying on her room than to meet him like this. She hated her decision.

Looking at her crying, Jonghyun felt like he wanted to cry too.

“Seena stop it.” He spoke softly. Trying not to make her cry louder.

She cried.

“Seena. Open your eyes, please.” He pleaded.

“So what? So you could mock me? Tease me? Call me ? What?!” Seena was literally screaming her heart out.

“No no no. Please look at me and listen to me. You decided to open your door for me, i means you are willing to listen to me. Now open your eyes.

She shook her head, her eyes was not ready for this. She thought it would be alright. But she was wrong. The pressure she faced was too much. Her mind was going crazy.

Seeing her like that, Jonghyun couldn’t feel any better than felt guilty. It was him, who caused everything. Actualy he wouldn’t feel that bad if he knew that he wasn’t the only one who suggested the company to find a girl. And that girl turned out to be her.

Jonghyun tried to calm her. He brushed his thums on Seena’s cheeks. She froze by his action. She managed to pull her eyelids and looked up to see the man whose hands were on her face.

Their eyes met and locked on each other. Jonghyun wanted to speak some words but her eyes, again, attracted him and made him to look at them deeply. Once again, his mind played with him. His mind started to speak non sense.

Look at those beautiful dark brown eyes. They are round, Jonghyun. So round they could eat you.

Don’t distract this, Jonghyun!

I don’t Jonghyun. Just look how her eyes lock with yours. They seem perfect. It is rare to find a girl with such a pair of beautiful round eyes.

Jonghyun’s mind kept talking down there on his brain. But he had nothing to fight back because of what his mind said was totally true. Her eyes always forced him to look at them intensely. But he never find why her eyes seemed so hard to be discovered though. Her eyes must be burried thousands of ---somethings.

“E-Ehem, Seena.” He managed to pull his voice out while his mind still focusing on her eyes.

“...” She kept silent. Jonghyun still rub his thumbs on her cheeks.

“Seena, now can we talk?” Jonghyun asked softly.

“...J-Jonghyun.” Seena muttered a word.

“Yes?” Jonghyun replied.

“I-I... I am...”

“Shh...” Jonghyun stopped her by sealing .

Jonghyun index finder was on her lips, stopped her from making any word. But once Jonghyun realised it, his fingers somewhat transfered electric wave. Seena felt that too. Her lips froze and her eyes still locked on his. Jonghyun coughed.

“This is my turn to talk, okay? I need you to listen to me well.” Jonghyun tried his best not to show his reaction to the electric wave he felt.

Finger still on her lips. Seena pulled back her head to separate her lips from his seal.

“O-Okay. Let’s sit down here.” Jonghyun pointed to the bench in the middle of the green grass that seemed to be shining brightly because of the sun light.

Jonghyun moved first and walk forward but Seena didn’t budge. He looked at her and unintentionally, he grabbed her wrist and pulled her with him.

He took a seat first and patted the space next to him. Seena took it as a signal to let her sit there. She hesitantly pulled down her body or more specifically her , to reach the bench which once she sat up on it, she felt cold. The morning warmth failed to make this bench warmer. She thought.

Jonghyun shrugged a bit to make his space more comfortable. Seena flinched because his sudden action. Jonghyun was facing her. He wanted to speak a word, but again, his eyes gazed down from her toes to her head. When his gaze reached her head, he couldn’t help but to look at her face, again.

Seena looked at things in front of her, randomly. He realised it. He spoke words, finally.

“Hey,... i know we aren’t in a good term right now. But, well, i...” he stopped, thinking of what word would he choose.

“This is all my fault. I am sorry. If i didn’t get too excited and sleep over on Seungho oppa’s dorm, this is all wouldn’t happen. I am truly sorry, Jonghyun. Now everybody must be thinking that i am an ungrateful person. I cheated on Kim Jonghyun. Can you believe that?” Seena spoke.

“No. Seena. I am the one who should sorry. Stop saying sorry. You did nothing. If only i didn’t agree to the company’s idea, you wouldn’t be in so much trouble.”

“No, Jonghyun, i AM sorry. I was the one who agreed to Sooman ahjussi’s offer. I mean, well, if i wasn’t on a pressure then...” Seena deffended.

“See? You were under his pressure. Of course you will agree, i would do so too.” Jonghyun deffended more.

“No i should sorry. Beyond that, this is my fault, if only i stayed at home and...”

“No Seena, this is definitely my ...” Jonghyun just cut Seena, then Seena cut him back.

“No this is my fault, Jonghyun. Just live with it!” Seena raised her voice and suddenly they both drowned in to silence. They stared each other.

...

...

...

Then suddenly Seena broke out in to a laughter. Jonghyun was shock and his eyes couldn’t do anything except widened.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.” Seena’s laughter was so crunchy and melodious. The corner of Jonghyun’s lips raised a bit, followed by his laugh.

“Hahahahahahahahaha.” They both laughed. Seena’s tears still could be seen, but her mood just raised in to the great mood because Jonghyun laughed with her.  Maybe if a stranger broke in to the house and found them laughing, the stranger would think they were a super duper weird couple and would call an ambulance.

Seena finally stop laughing and wiped her tears away from her face. Jonghyun still laughing, when she realised why were they laughing. There wasn’t anything they could laugh for. Nor face to laugh for.

“Why are we laughing?” Seena asked, still wiping her tears while a smile plastered on her face.

“I have no idea. Hahaha. You are the one who laughed first.” Jonghyun replied.

“Hahaha i know, but why? I don’t understand.” Seena continued, still made some chuckles, and those chuckles sent Jonghyun to his crazy mind again. His body suddenly tensed up and somehow, he felt the same feeling when he was on top of her, fallen. Misteriously ticklish, but undeniably addictive.

Jonghyun smiled to her. Her eyes met his again. Jonghyun opened his mouth intended to say something.

“Wait, can we......” Seena cut him.

“...just forget what happened? Now you know that i didn’t cheat on you and the news which now buzzing is nothing right?” Seena asked him, her eyebrows raised up, waiting him to say what she wanted him to say. But before he could say something, she continued.

“I don’t want us to spend all the day together, in one house, but we don’t feel comfortable on each other.”

Jonghyun smirked. “So now you melt by my charms and don’t want to keep fighting with me? I must be really good.” He flipped his bang and smirked brightly. God, she hated the fact that she said those words.

“Jonghyun...”

“No uh, me neither. I don’t want to. Soo...” he bit his lip and pulled out his main attraction, puppy eyes.

“What?! Stop it!” Seena hit his arm lightly and chuckled.

“You are ---cute.” Jonghyun said, smiling at the view of her chuckling.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

annyeong.....mianhae *bow deeply*
i know....i am so lazy to update
you can do anything you want
unsubscribe is okay with me
cos i know, i am the one to blame
ohh and sorry if this update is lame
i AM lame anyway
i didn't have enough time to edit this chapter more
so.....well....at least i updated it
thanks for reading it anyway
i love all my subscribers, my readers, my commenters
it's nice to at least know that you still patiently waiting for my updates
wth
bye now :*
comment okay?