Call my husband

You Are Not My Business

tired...
nothing to say
enjoy :")


-----------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

I came back from performing today. The fans were getting wilder everyday. They were still our fans though, so we have to perform as best as we could. The fans were throwing question like 'Jonghyun oppa, do you live together with that girl?' 'Jjong oppa, you don't love her right?'

No need to answer those. They knew the answers. Well did they? No. I should ask myself.

Sekyung was with me today. She accompany me while Seena and Key were busy shopping. I was stuck here with my body heat. Yeah, i was officially sick. My body felt sore and numb. I didn't want to do anything. I just wanted to rest all day long. My job couldn't wait though. I still have to perform and entertain people.

Anyway, Sekyung just made my body more illness. She wouldn't stop talking about us. Yeah, US. I, Kim Jonghyun and her, Shin Sekyung.

She talked about our relationship all the time not caring about my head that spun because of her voice. I am not not love her. You know. But, i didn't feel the excitement that i used to feel whenever she was around. I didn't feel sparks that i used to tickle me everytime she was near. I didn't feel the same.

Her life now, just like only revolve around me. She shouldn't think too much about our realtionship. I mean we're still young. I was still 21. Well, soon i would turn out 22.

I actually a person that really care about relationship. But, since Sekyung started to play outside our safe zone. She messed up and turned around to me like nothing wrong ever happened. It annoyed me. Thus, i still have her here.

I actually didn't know how i felt toward her. Was it love? Like a real love? Somehow my life became monotone.

 

I arrived home at 10pm. I opened the door and walked to my room immediately. I washed myself, cleaning every dirt on me.

I rest my head up on my pillow and close my eyes. I put my hands on my forehead and felt myself getting warm. I knew i was still sick. A sudden thought made me remember her.

Where is Seena?

I got out and knocked on her door. No reply. I called her.

"Seena, you there? Wil you make me some soup? I don't feel well again."

No reply.

"Seena..."

Aish, don't tell me she hasn't come back yet.

I opened her room door and found nothing but her stuffs. She wasn't there. She still outside. My head became more dizzy when i remembered Key told me that Seena was with a guy.

What guy? She doesn't know anyone here. What if someone kidnap her? What if??

I want to call her but being a cocky person i am, i didn't have her number. Nice, Kim Jonghyun. Why did you have to be so hard head and didn't ask her number. At least you could save it when you needed her.

I felt a burden on my chest, feeling uneasy on my heart. My mind somehow spun around, trying to get a clue where she might be.

She doesn't know anyone beside me and the others here. right?

Or she has a family? Maybe close friend?

I couldn't think straight. She probably wandering around like a lost girl. I wondered whether her dark chocolated eyes would widened, confused with the situations.

Why she didn't tell me anything? I am worry about her! Seena, where are you?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEENA'S POV

I slept... well. I don't know. I feel something wrong. Something is not right.

Woke up with a strange surrounding would ahock me. Then, i remembered that i was slept over at Seungho oppa's dorm.

I heard knocks. I responded and told whoever outside to come in. Seungho oppa walked in, asked me to eat breakfast.

"Seena, come on and eat. You need to stuff yourself."

"Ne, oppa." I replied.

"Oppa..." i continued.

"Ne?" Seungho oppa responded.

"Do you...by any chance, have Jonghyun's number?"

"Jonghyun's number? You don't have? You are his wife." Seungho oppa curious.

"I..I..."

Damn. I forgot! Seungho oppa doesn't know that i am actually not married. And of course i don't have his number. I AM NOT HIS WIFE!

"Well, I...sort of...my phone is error right now sooo..." i answered hesitantly.

Seungho oppa lifted his eyebrows and looked at me weirdly. I bit my lower lip and stared at him worriedly.

Please, don't let him suspicious. Please...

He chuckled at me and got out of the room.

"Yah, oppa!" I called him bu he just continued to walk out. Such a weird uncle....

I stood up and got out of the room, not forgot to bring my cellphone and Seungho oppa's jacket on my body.

I walked to the dining room and greeted by Mir oppa, Joon oppa, and Cheondoong oppa.

"Morning Seena. Have a sit here." Mir oppa patted the chair beside him.

"Don't! Here. It is more spacious." Cheondoong oppa said.

I stopped on my way to the dining table and looked at both of them one by one continously. Someone grabbed my hand and led me to sit on the chair placed in the middle.

"Here. Sit here. Don't mind them. They gonna be really noisy if you sit near them." I looked up and saw Joon oppa, smiling sweetly and sat beside me.

"Yah, muscle pabo! Don't try to seduce her. She is taken!" Seungho oppa reminded harshly.

Oh yeah... I am taken...

"Araa, araaa. I just being nice okay?" Joon oppa defended. I just smiled, looking at them.

Seungho oppa sat beside me and pulled out his cellphone from his pocket.

"Here." Seungho oppa offered me his cellphone.

"What?"

"You said your phone is error. Then use this. Call your husband." Seungho oppa gave me the cellphone.

"Mwo? Husband? J-Jonghyun?" i confused. Still unusual with the word 'husband'.

"Of course. Your husband~" Seungho oppa handed me his phone to me. I accepted it and search for Jonghyun's number.

I found his name and pushed the green button. I placed it near my ear and stared blankly to whatever objects in front of me.

I realised the others were staring at me. I looked up and saw them all looked at me.

"Ups, sorry. Need private time here." i said, smiling awkwardly and rushed myself far from them.

------------------------------------------------------

sorry lame update
my body is unwell and i am busy on presentation tasks that never come to an end
sighingggggg
thanks for yor patientness haha
student's life is always boring, but without it, my life is monotone keke
sorry for grammar errors, typos etc
thanks for subscribers, commenters, readers
and no silent reader please
hope you enjoy this
next chapter will be...i don't know
Jonghyun and Seena will angry at each other
keke spoiler~
thanks anyway
love yall :*
bye
pyong