He knew it was me

You Are Not My Business

annyeong~ finally this week passed~
i've done two presentations this week. buuut i still have 2 more presentations on the last week of April
Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIM JONGHYUN! i know i am late... but whatever. just wanna show how much i LOVE him :*
hello for the new reader and let's enjoy the chapter~

----------------------------------------------

SEENA’S POV


I washed myself in the bathroom and relaxed myself.


Yeah, of all the spare time i have, i only get my relax time at the bathroom. Of course! There’s no one to barg in and disturb my one and only alone-time. If there is, then i will...


Something interupted my mind and i heard several knocks. I stopped my thought and turned my head to the bathroom door. Then, i heard some more knocks.


Aish Jonghyun! Can you just leave me alone for this tiny little moment? I am trying to gain my fatigue and my self esteem back. You know, after being hugged by him -_-

I sunk myself deeper until my mouth covered by the water. He and his ‘bipolarity’ wouldn’t ever disturb my peace.

“Seena, are you in there?” a voice called me. It wasn’t Jonghyun’s.

“Seena~” that voice called me once more.

That voice was really really REALLY disturbing my one an only lonely time. I growled and pulled my hands out of the water and brought my body up. I stood up and grabbed towel. I sighed and lazily answer the voice.

“Who are you?”

“Seena, you there?” that voice asked me. It iritated me. I forced myself to the bathroom door, opened it, and peeked outside.

Outside, i trailed from toe to head, and when i reached the head, i saw Key oppa. His face was really fresh and bright. What made him so fresh?

I couldn’t even get my eyes fully open because of the torturing night i just experienced.

“Key...oppa?” i muttered words, narrowing my eyes.

“Seena? Yeah it is me. What? You forget me already? How mean...” Key oppa pouted.

Omo cutie~

“Noo oppa. I just... maybe, forget where did i put my brain. Hehe” i said, joking.

“Ha... haha... really Seena?”

“Oppa~” i whined. Somehow my cuteness just came out of me.

“Omo omo, the so-called nerdy girl can be cute? I have to note it.” Key oppa teased.

“Yah, i just whined. Not cute anyway~ Why are you here?” i asked.

“We have to perform later. But, i wanna kill the spare time i have while waiting to perform. Then i wanna ask you to accompany me. Shopping baby.” he said smirking.

“You really excited? Okay if you want me to. I have nothing to do here anyway.” I said, walking to my closet to get dressed.

“Seena, you realize that you are wearing nothing but your towel right?” Key oppa asked, rubbing his temple.

I was mute for a view seconds and hesitantly looked down at my lower part body. Then i saw purple.

Wait, my towel is purple....

“KYAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!! I ran to the bathroom and clsed the door, made a big thud sound.

“Yah, you have to be careful next time keke. You have a nice body.” Key oppa teased.

“YAAAAH OPPA! Get out of my room!” i yelled. I shuted my eyes firmly, trying to calm myself.

“Araso~ Get quickly okay? Don’t need to make up. You are beautiful anyway.” Key oppa said on the other side.

“Just get out okay?” i said, blushing from his compliment. I heard him chuckled.

I opened the bathroom door and he was gone. Good.

I pick a simple baby brown shirt and dark blue jeans. I put them on. I sat in front of mirror and looked at myself. I was having a debate on my head whether to tie my hair up or just let it hung loosely.

But none of my choice got it right. Then, i decided to braid my hair like a simple country girl. I needed to maintain my image as Jonghyun’s ugly-looking nerdy wife anyway. So i do so.

“Seena~ Come on~” Key oppa called me outside.

“Wait a little more~” i answered.

I picked my perfume and sprayed it on me. I walked outside and found Key oppa leaning on the wall beside my bedroom door. He looked at me from head to toe. He grinned.

“Why? Ugly? I have to keep my ugly look anyway. So, people won’t get misundersand.” I said, walking to his direction.

“No. You look cute, sweet and natural.” Key oppa said, making sure.

“No need to be all nice, oppa. I know what you mean.” I said, rolling my eyes.

“Okay okay. Let’s just go okay?” he chuckled.

He held my arms and pulled me downstair. When we reached first story, i saw Jonghyun.

He was eating the soup i made last night. He sat on a chair poorly. I remembered that i didn’t make any food for him this morning. I kinda feel gulity.

“It’s okay Seena, Sekyung will be here in any minute to take care of him. You don’t need to feed him.” Key oppa said. He was like reading my mind. How come...

“Yah, don’t come back late. I am gonna perform today so make sure you back before i go.” Jonghyun said to me. Sending glare from his eyes to me.

“Yeah yeah hyung. Just rest well. Bye, we are leaving. Come on Seena~” Key oppa pulled my hands.

“Yah, I am serious! You two, YAH!!” Key oppa dashed me outside.

Outside i found Goo-ssi smiling to me beside his car.

“Goo-ssi what are you doing here?” i asked him, smiling back at him.

“I am your personal driver remember? I will drive you anywhere you want.”

“Come on Seena, come in.” Key oppa rushed me.

I got in the car followed by Key oppa and Goo-ssi closed the door.

“You know Goo-ssi?” i asked Key oppa.

“Of course. He is the driver for SM artists.” He answered.

“Ahh, really? Wait, you said Sekyung will come here right?” i asked him about Sekyung.

Somehow i felt something wrong. Maybe worried feeling?

Sekyung will come to accompany Jonghyun. I don’t need to worried. But why i am worried now?

“Ne, she will come. She said she wanted a lonely time with Jonghyun hyung. Whatever that means...” Key oppa shivering from the thought of Jonghyun and Sekyung’s lonely time. I giggled. He was such a cutie pie.

“Are you jealous?” Key oppa asked, out of nowhere.

“Noooo, why would i?” i smiled awkwardly.

“Haha don’t tell me Jonghyun hyung’s charms melted you already.” Key oppa smirking.

“No oppa. Just...end of conversation okay?” i said stuttering.

Am i being jealous? Am i? BIG NOOOOOO!

We just chatted along the way. Sometimes Key oppa mentioned Goo-ssi for being the best driver on SM. Key oppa was really nice and really easy to get along with.

We reached the mall. Actually, it wasn’t a mall. It was like a street with boutiques everywhere. Suddenly, i fellt like i was on London. The feeling of the street just the same.

We got off the car and Key oppa told Goo-ssi to park not too far from the main street.

“Soo, Seena, which shop you want to visit first? You pick.” Key oppa asked me, pointing the shops one by one.

“Hmm i don’t know. I want to see shoe shop, maybe?” i answered, asking him for advice.

“Good choice. I want to buy boots anyway. Let’s gooooo~” Key oppa dragged me along, clapping his hands.

We walked and saw a unique shoe shop. We entered and inside, there were many shoes with different style. From A to Z maybe. The shop was so big.

“Seena, pick one you like. I wanna see something nice for you, okay?” Key oppa went off, left me alone.

The employees were staring at me and whispered to one another. Looking at me like a piece of gulit.

I got it. They were talking about me and Jonghyun.

People, get real! I am not Jonghyun’s pitiful wife! Ugh, how i wish i wasn’t. For fake at least...

I didn’t bother to look around. The employees’s eyes irritated me. I hate people who get on one conclusion without concerning about the fact. The fact that i didn’t marry HIM.

I looked outside the shop through the huge glass which separated inside shop and the street. I nailed my sight to one person. The person was standing on the other side of the street. I tilted my head and narrowed my eyes. Trying to get a better look at the person, i walked forward and got out of the shop. Just as i saw the person’s eyes, the person widened his eyes and formed a big o.

His face became bright and smiling widely at me.

Who is that? I think i know him. Or he is just familiar? Or i just too curious?

The person walked toward me and i was shocked.

Does he know me? Like, really?!

“Seena! I knew it was you.” he said, hugging me. I froze by his action.

He knows my name?!!! Am i that famous???

“Hey, you remember me, don’t you?” he let off the hug and looked at me.

“I...i...” my tongue had been cut by someone. Damn.

“Oh noo, you don’t remember me? I am your oppa. Remember the fight between me and Yeli?”

He even mentions Yeli!!!! How in the world he knows me?!!!

The fight between him? And Yeli? What?

“Come on~ When we were on grandma’s house in Buenos Aires? The grass field where we used to play tag? You used to play tea party with Mr.Belly.” he shook me, trying to make me remember him and all the memories he blurted out.

Mr.Belly? My fat cow doll when i was a kid... Is he? Is he?

“S...Seungho oppa?”

“Wahhh you remember meee!!!!” he screamed. Hugged me and turned me around like a baby.

“Oppa~” I hugged him back. Finally, i found someone. Close to me. My family.

“Seena, i heard the news. Is that right?” he asked me. I was hoping he wouldn’t bring that news just yet. But he did.

“Well, it’s a loooooooong story. You need to listen to me like seriously.”

“Keke really? I bet you messed up your life again, didn’t you? You are always unpredictable.” He messed with my hair, making it a messy braided hair. I missed his presence. So much.

-------------------------------------------------

sooo how is it?
? i know i know...
short? i know i know
soo the new character is Seungho from MBLAQ
i like him. his leadership is just stunning *o* yet he is really adorable
sooo do you guys get the clue? note? haha
sorry for the grammar errors, story line and typos
thank you for readers, commenters, subscribers and etc
I LOVE ALL OF YOU
note it :3
i will update soon
since i will have holidays this week *cheers*
what a student! haha
byee :*
Pyong~