Reality of me

You Are Not My Business

hello late update... i knowww
i just hope you enjoyy~ thanks for waiting patiently
Muach :*

---------------------------------------------------

KEY'S POV

I was searching for some nice shoes when i realised Seena was no longer in that shop. I looked around and i saw some employees were like fangirling at me.

Aish, not now please...

I kept looking around for Seena until i darted my head and saw Seena hugging a guy. WHAT THE HELL?

I dashed myself and got out of the shop and saw Seena chirping and seemed familiar with the guy. She seemed happy.

"Seena!" i called her, making sure that she is Seena.

Seena turned around to me and so the guy. I admired the guy and my whole world collapsed when i saw that the guy was no other than Seungho hyung!!

What is the relationship between Seena and Seungho hyung. Why were they hugging?

"Key oppa! I just met Seungho oppa. He is actually an idol, just like you." Seena said, happier every seconds, i guessed.

"Oppa? You know him, Seena? How in the world?" i asked her, getting closer to her.

"Key, i am Seena's family actually. So, don't get shock okay?" Seungho hyung said.

"Seena's family? How come? Ohhh your family names are the same..." i said, nodding.

"Seungho oppa is my uncle actually. But since his mom gave birth to him too late, here he is, looking handsome and young," Seena explained.

"So, now you admit my handsome-ness? Huh?" Seungho hyung asked Seena, smirking.

"Nooooo. You look handsome when you compare to....Mr.Belly! Yeah." Seena denied.

They look cute. Their relationship must be close. Really close. Seungho hyung would never embrace a girl like what he is doing now to Seena.

"You guys are really close, aren't you?" i said, smiling. I was happy to see Seena smiling widely and burdenless.

"Yeah, we grew together. Well, not really... but Seena and me really close until now. Though we got a bit of miss-contact these years." Seungho hyung answered.

"Ahh, i get it now. No doubt Seena,  your life is perfect." I said, complimenting.

"No oppa, Seungho oppa just..." she took a glance on Seungho hyung and Seungho hyung just flattened his face.

"Hehe well Seungho oppa just make it better right now." she smiled smugly.

"Sooo mind to telling me how you could end up here and married to Kim Jonghyun SHINee?" Seungho hyung asked Seena.

"Key oppa?" Seena called me, literally asking permission from me to tell her marriage with Jonghyun hyung.

I immediately shook my head rapidly, signing no to her.

"Well, i think i will be a person who had no idea of how and why his niece married to an idol and somehow end up here instead of London because her..." Seungho hyung sang but cut by Seena.

"Oppaaaaa, this is not the right time. I will tell you when... the right time comes." Seena said, smiling at Seungho hyung whose eyebrows was narrowing to her.

"....Okay then. But if something happened to you. Please don't take it yourself." Seungho hyung concerned.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEENA'S POV

"I won't oppa." i said, hugging him one more time. He hugged me back tighter until something interupted us.

"Uhhh Seena..." Key oppa called me. I let go of Seungho oppa and turned my head to Key oppa. His head was turned from right to left.

"What's wrong oppa?" i asked.

"I... think you just made another scandal." Key oppa gulped down his saliva and looking worried.

"What?" i snapped my head to the direction Key oppa's head pointed to. I found some cameras were clicking and seemed like taking photos of me.

"Oh no. i think we should go now." Seungho oppa grabbed my hand and pulled me far away from the cameras that were still busy capturing my photos. Key oppa followed us and grabbed his phone from his pocket.

I looked back and saw some paparazzis were running to us. They were shouting at us.

Key oppa called for someone on his phone. He then hung up.

"Hyung, let's go to the main gate. My driver is there." Key oppa shouted at Seungho oppa.

Seungho oppa just nodded his head and guided me, heading to the main gate.

 

We reached the main gate and being welcomed by a black luxurious car. Of course it was Goo-ssi.

Seungho oppa opened the right side door and let me in first. Key oppa got in from the left side quickly.

Seungho oppa got in and closed the door immediately.

"Goo-ssi, drive home fast please. We are being chased by paparazzis." Key oppa said, demanding Goo-ssi to drive faster.

Goo-ssi drove faster than usual. We reached home after some minutes. But when i got off of the car, i saw building. Not home. Not Jonghyun's.

"Key oppa, where are we?" i asked out of my curiosity.

"Oh mian Seena, this is SHINee's apartment. Seungho hyung lives here too."

"Why you bring me here?" i asked again.

"Well, you don't want the paparazzis to know Jonghyun hyung's house right?" Key oppa answered with another question.

"Ohhh right..." i said, agreeing.

"Seena, you can come to my dorm. I want you to meet my fellow members." Seungho oppa said.

"Oh right, you can come to Seungho hyung's dorm instead of ours. Since the other member are having their own schedules." Key oppa suggested.

"Really? I mean, you didn't buy boots you wanted since we've been chasing by the paparazzis." i said, frowning.

"No no it's fine, Seena. The information about you and Seungho hyung is worthed. I have to get my laudries anyway." Key oppa chuckled.

"Okayyy then. I am really sorry for ruining your shopping time." i said bowing.

Key oppa might close to me but i still need formality when i made mistakes okay? He was my oppa. Older than me.

"It's okay Seena, honey~ Okay then, Seungho hyung please take care of Seena." Key oppa bowed to Seungho oppa.

"Araa. Thanks for made us met anyway. Be careful Key." Seungho oppa waved at Key oppa.

I waved too and saw Key oppa disappeared. Seungho hyung pulled me inside the building and i followed him.

 

"Seena, don't shock once you meet my members okay? They are kinda crazy." Seungho oppa said, sighing. We entered the lift and Seungho oppa pressed down 4 button. That meant Seungho oppa was living on the 4th floor.

I chuckled because his act was cute. I pinched him on the cheek and got a pout as a payback from Seungho oppa.

"Yah, don't pinch me. What do you think i am? Mr.Belly?" Seungho oppa pouted.

Wahh Seungho oppa grew into a cute man hahahaha

"Awww i have cute oppa now~" i said, teasing him.

"Yah, stop it."

"Keke. Oppa what is you band name again?" i asked him. He told me earlier when we were on the shopping center, but i forgotten.

"It's MBLAQ, Seena~" Seungho oppa said.

"Ahhh i get it now. MBLAQ. Haha cute name." i responded.

"What? Cute? Aish." Seungho oppa hit his forehead.

"Why? It is cute~ Really!" i again.

"Stop it." Seungho oppa got serious suddenly. I grew silent but then i burst into laughter.

"Hahahahahahaha since when do you become like this. Taking all serously? I bet being an idol is hard."

"Yahhhh, stop it. Since i have to be a leader and do much okay? And yes it's hard." he said, sighing deeply.

I think he is tired. His panda eyes has developed. Poor oppa...

--------------------------------------------------------

Sorry late update :"(
i have school projects to do
i know i shouldn't take my problems on school here
but they're driving me crazeeehhh
anyway, next chapter will contain
noooo XD haha no no no
i mean it will contain new characters
you know MBLAQ boys~
well sorry  for late update, typos, grammar errors, etc
thanks for readers, subscribers, commenters and blah blah
haha you really make my day, i swear
well see ya on the next chappy
Love yall :*
Pyong~