Fluttering heart. No, hearts...

You Are Not My Business

hello again~
told you hehe don't have much to say... soo just enjoy reading it~

-----------------------------------------------------


SEENA'S POV


After i made soup for him, i tried to call him. He didnt reply. I called him again. He didn't answer. I thought maybe i should walk up to him. I placed a bowl of soup in a tray. I walked upstair to his room. See? I even brought the food to him. Nice much? Pfft.
I reached his door and knocked. Finally he answered.

"Seena? Just come in."

I opened the door and came in. I searched for him, he was not in his bed, nor his cushion. I placed th tray on his bed and when i was about to get out, i saw him got out of the bathroom, and what shocked me was, he was SHIRTLESS!

"KYAAA! JONGHYUN! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" i screamed with top of my lung and covered my face with both of my palms.
He just chuckled. UGH irritated!

"I am not doing anything babe. Liking what you see?" he chuckled again.

His chuckled was really something....i...like...it... NONONONO!!!!!

"Jonghyun just shut up and wear something!" i quickly ran to the door intended to get out of his sight.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

What a perfect timing keke she saw me and i think she blushed. She covered her face, not wanting to see me topless. I wanna play with her~ muahahaha

She ran to the door and i immediately stop her by grabbing her wrist.

"Babe, i am sick, you should take care fo me, not run away." i said in my low voice.

Her hands trembled a bit as i said that. Did i really make her scared?

"JONGHYUUNNN!! YOU LET GO OF ME NOW OR..." she yelled, shaking her hand, trying to let go of my grip.

"Or what babe?" i asked smirking. Never been i wondered that teasing her would be sooo much fun.

"..." she still silent, probably thinking. She was so cute with that confuse face.

We remained silent...ughh i pulled her and sat her on my bed.

"Yah yah yah! Let me go!" she protested.

"I just want you to feed me." i said letting her go.

"What? Feed you? No way. You have your own hands." she said. She was about to stand up but i garbbed her hand again.

"What the? Jonghyun! Let me go. I wanna sleep okay? It's late." she said.

"No, you.feed.me.or else." i said firmly. I didn't know why but i wanted her to be close to me. What the hell...

"Else what?" she crossed her hands on her chest and tilted her head to the left side.

"I'll...I'll kiss you!" i said. I didn't filter every word i said.

"WHAT!!! ARE YOU CRAZY OR SOMETHING? UGH YOU REALLY NEED TO REST!"

"Then, feed me!" she was having a debate on her brain. Really, i could see it.

"Ugh...Okay! Satisfied?" she replied, hesitating.

She grabbed the bowl of soup and shoved the soup with spoon. Streched her hand and indicated me to open my mouth.

"Easy girl, i wanna make my self comfortable first, okay?" i said climbed up the bed and pulled the blanket up to my stomach.

"You are one annoying patient, you know." she mumbled.

I took the soup and reflex because of the soup heat.

"Yah, it's hot!"

"Then, make yourself cold. You are cold anyway." she mumbled the last sentence silently.

"What? I am cold? Pfft."

"Yeah you cold and bipolar. And i hate it."

"Bipolar? You mean double personality?"

"Yeah, you were acting so cold when i was with Key oppa. Now you just act weirdly."

"Then why you call Key with oppa?" i asked out of the blue. I just wanted to know why.

"Why do you want to know? Important? Well, it's because he is older than me. What else?" she said shoving soup with spoon and headed to my mouth.

"I am older than you too. I am older than Key. Then you should call me oppa." i said.

"No. You don't act like one." she said, simply.

"What? I am older. You should respect me."

She stuck out her tongue to me. "Don't wanna~" she really cute. SHUT UP JONGHYUN

"Just eat." she said as she fed me a spoonful of soup. Luckily, the soup was not really hot anymore.

"Seena..." i called her.

She looked up to me from the bowl of soup. She raised her eyebrows. Indicating 'what?'.

"You will call me oppa? Okay?" i asked quitely.

"What? Do you really want me to call you oppa?" she asked smirking. What??! She smirked at me? The y dino?

"Yah, no smirking at me!" i yelled.

"See? Your bipolar personality is coming! Then eat on your own!" she mad at me.

Am i really bipolar? I don't really know what is the meaning of bipolar. Wait she won't feed me?!

She got up from bed with the bowl of soup. I stopped her, reaching her wrist but her body seemed inbalance. The smooth sheet of the bed made her fall. Her body fell beside me, but the soup fell on my stomach. Wait...my stomach?!!

"ARGGGH! HOT!" i screamed. The soup fell perfectly on my stomach.

"OMOOO, Jonghyun!!" she looked at my stomach and got closer to me. She pulled my blanket and dried the soup with it.

"Is it hurt?" she asked concerned. She touched my stomach, actually my abs.

"Ugh, it's hot." i said hissing.

She looked to me and narrowed her eyebrows.Oh i know what she think~ She think i am hot.

I chuckled because of her face. "You think i am hot babe?"

"Ugh, get you head on reality!" she shouted.

"You know you really y when you angry." i said, grinning.

"Shut up Jonghyun!" she blushed and hid her face. I grabbed her hand.

"But baby, it's hurt. Come on, i know you wanna touch my stomach~” i said, whining. She must be shocked with my action keke.

“You ert! Let me go!” she screamed.

She shaked her hand along with her body, made the bed shaking. Suddenly, she fell on me, hand on my stomach  abs.

“YAAAAH, LET ME GO YOU ERT!!!!!!KYAAAAAA!!!!!!” she yelled. Trying to free of my grip.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR’S POV

Seena was on top of him. She froze by the condition and so did Jonghyun. Their heartbeats were racing with their breaths. Jonghyun let out a groan, because of her hands pushed on his body to support her body to fall further. Seena realised it and got off her hands of Jonghyun’s body but she stopped by the fact that Jonghyun held onto her waist firmly.

‘Why we always fall on each other?’ Jonghyun thought. He seemed bore by how they always fall, but he felt a little spark on his chest everytime they did.

‘The position is awkward.’ Seena thought. They kept silent and busy in their own thoughts.

Seena wanted to speak up but her heart was beating so fast that it could break free from her rib cage. Jonghyun wanted to speak too but his reason was just like her, heart beating too fast until he couldn’t at least muttered a word.

They intensely looked at each other’s eyes. Seena’s eyes didn’t failed to make his eyes locked on to hers. Jonghyun felt numb at one side because her gaze was so deep yet so beautiful at the same time. Jonghyun tried to make his gaze deep too, he tried to see her inside.

Trying to find the reason why his chest sparked whenever she got close to him. But it was useless, her eyes and mind seemeed unreacheanble.

“Jonghyun...let...g-go of me.” Seena finally chirped from the serenity that seemed to be forever. She stuttered and hid her face. Not wanting him to see how embarrassing the moment was.

“Seena...why do we always fall on each other? Tell me.” Jonghyun replied her with a question. Jonghyun’s voice was low and husky enough to make her shiver.

“W-what?” Seena asked him again, questioned by his question.

(A.N : i think they are reaalllllly comfortable with each other, like they won’t get off of one another. Envy the moment~)

Jonghyun pulled her closer, literally he hugged her. She winced, but he still killed the distance between them. Seena froze when her body made a contact with his.

“J-Jonghyun what are you doing? Please let go.” She was scared by his behaviour. She squirmed.

“I’ll let go of you when you call me ‘oppa’.” She could feel his breath beside her ear. It sent goosebumps all over her body.

“J-Jonghyun, no jokes please. Let me go.” Her voice seemed scared and she even must collect her braveness to say a word.

By this moment and position, she was fragile. She was afraid, this stranger, a.k.a. Kim Jonghyun would do something bad on her. She thought of how stupid was she to be brave enough to get in his room, his teritory, her hell.

“Call me ‘oppa’...” he simply demanded.

She thought of how would he react if she called him ‘oppa’. He might get closer and do something bad instead of doing something nicer. She spun her brain and tried to find the best solution.

“You gonna let me go if i call you ‘oppa’? Promise?” she asked him, making sure that he really would let her go if she did call him ‘oppa’.

“Yes.” He answered wothout hesitating.

“O-Okay...O-O—Oppa.” She said blushing.

‘Why i feel hot inside? And outside?’ she thought.

“No Seena...with my name on it.” He asked for more. His hot breath stayed still beside her ear.

She cursed him inside. She didn’t surprised that he could be more annoying than this.

“J-J-Jong-hyun o-oppa...” she said hesitating.

He smirked, actually it was not a triumph smirk, it was a happy one but weak. She felt it and turned her head to his face. She had enough of him teasing her.

"You!" when she turned her head and saw Jonghyun face redden. She felt the heat of her body increased too. No, it wasn't her body, it was his.

"Jo...Jonghyun? You alright?" she asked, trying to study his redden face.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

She asked me concernly. I knew it from her voice. My body, it was heated up.

Maybe i am really sick.

"Yah, Jonghyun, you need to rest well. Now let go of me." she said.

"No...Seena, stay with me...." that was the only words i could say.

"What?" she asked, shocked ofcourse. I 've never asked a girl to stay with me in my room. Except mom.

I held her tighter. She just felt so comfortable and i somehow i felt it, right there and then.

"J-Jong, you really are a ert but please not me..." she whined.

"No. I am not going to you or something. I...just need you." i said. She on top of me, still. I felt like i was having a doll, so soft and shut up Jonghyun!

What? This is my mind, you shouldn't bother me!

What?? I am the author, you should keep my secrets from the readers! Now SHUT UP!

No way~

KIM JONGHYUN! Then i won't make her stay with you~

Okay! You win! But,

But what?!

Nothing....

Okay back to the story XD~

She stayed still, but looked to me. I felt something on my chest. It was the feeling i had just when she fell on me.

Ugh, it felt like butterfly...

No, i can't be like this but then, my body was too weak to do anything.

I felt heavy on my eyes. I heard she called me.

"Jonghyun..."

Then everything felt so light....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SEENA'S POV

Oh no i can feel something on his chest. A thump, another one, another one...

His heart is beating. Ofcourse, but it is different. So fast.

Then i felt mine too...

He slowly closed his eyes.

No he can't be sleep in no time!

"Jonghyun..." i called him, hoping it would stop him from closing his eyes.
 But it was useless. He drove off to his world.

"Jonghyun..." i shook my body, causing his body to shake too.

Zero respond.

"Fine, i'll sleep here! Don't yell at me once you found out that you were the one who was hugging me!"

-----------------------------------------------------------

how is it? ? i knowww
 just hope i don't disappoint you...
sorry for bla bla bla you know it~
thanks for reading, subscribing, commenting

oh and sorry if their moments are :(
NO SILENT READER!

please
now i am serious!
haha well see you next chappy~
love yall :*
pyong~