Pardon me?

You Are Not My Business

hello me again~ once i see there was new subscriber, my heart was like boom boom pow

keke i want to update marathon again~~ *whining*

oh and this chapter will kinda romantic, maybe...

well it's my first time soo... tell me your opinion okay? love you :*

enjoyy~

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______'S POV

Why is he acting like that? He is the one who put up a fire and make me soo ASDFGHJKL!!!!!!!! He is, maybe, teasing me... yeah... teasing me...

I went up to my room and changed to my 'nerd' look. Asking why? Because his parents had no idea about i being fake. So, i have to pretend.  Well i was going to go away anyway. So i don't have to be afraid, right? keke

I finished changing and heard knock on my door. Jonghyun -_-

"Hey, you don't have to be pretty jagii~ My family will DEFINITELY like you." he yelled while emphasizing the word DEFINITELY.

Ugh why is he like that? I like the 'quite he' wait, he was never being quite. Gahhh

I opened the door and suddenly fell backward cause some weight. I groaned because of the pain and heard someone groan too.

"Owh, why do you have to open the door so sudden?" it was Jonghyun.

His hands were either on my side. He trapped me. Once i realised our position, i held his chest and pushed it. But he was motionless.

"Jonghyun? You alright?" i was afraid thathe might get hurt.

Why in the world i have to be care about him?

"Ugggh, sorry you,,," he spoke up, lifted his head just to met my eyes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AUTHOR'S POV

They remained quite. Their eyes were staring at each other's. _______ tried to move Jonghyun by pushing his chest and tried to wake up, but Jonghyun stiffen and stayed still. Jonghyun looked deep in her eyes.

"J-Jonghyun?" _______ tried to make him snapped out of his thought that she couldn't imagine herself.

Jonghyun's stomach felt something tickled. Instead, he brought his body, and face closer to hers.

_______ flinched a bit. Held his chest not going too near from her.

"Jonghyun...you need to get up." she spoke with slight of blush appeared on her face.

Jonghyun blinked and lifted himself up.

"Mi-Mian ______" he said as he got up and reached _______'s hands and pulled _______ up.

Why did i lessen the gap between me and her? My body won't listen to me.

He thought. His head was having a fight among each of his conciousness.

_______ got up and intended to realease Jonghyun's hands but he just held her hands even tighter. _______ reflexed because of his tight hands on hers.

"J-Jong-Jonghyun your hands..." hinted _______.

Jonghyun's eyes were widened and shocked of what he saw. HIs hands held _______'s.

"O-Oh Mianhae _______ i didn't mean to..."

"It's okay." she cut his words and then awkward filled _______'s room.

They both were staring the floor and awkward still filles the room. Until Jonghyun spoke.

"Y-You ready?" he said as he made his way out from _______'s room.

Y-Yeah." _______ nodded vigorously. Then she hastily followed him outside.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

PHEWWWWWW WHAT A SCENE.... Why i am feel like i am not me today? Is it because _______ was so beautiful this morning? GAAAAH STOP THINKING ABOUT HER YOU DINO HEAD!

We walked out and got in my car. I got in first and she followed me behind and sat beside me.

I started the engine and drove away.

The way to my parents's house was extremely awkward. She stared out of the window. Once in a while, i took a glance and saw her still stared the view outside. Until my phone rang and broke the awkwardness. I took it out and hit the answer button.

"Oppa~" it was Sekyung.

"Neh? What is it Skyung-ah?" i asked her while concentrating with the road. I felt _______'s head turned to me and her eyes looked up to me but immediately turned to the other way as i say Sekyung.

"Oppa~ where are you now? I want to meet you~" said Sekyung on the other line.

"Ah. Mianhae Sekyung-ah. I have to visit my parents today. I can't."

"Oppa~ when will you introduce me to your parents? I wanna meet them~" she whined.

"Ahhh mianhae Sekyung-ah, i can't introduce you to my parents yet. Not until the whole fake things end. Araso?"

"Hmmm... Then when will you meet me? I miss you."

"I'll try to make sometime for you. Okay?"

"Okay then. Be careful on the way."

"Yeah, bye~" I hung up.

After my phone conversation ended. The awkwardness filled the car once again.

I turned the car left,

then right,

then straight forward... pretty much the same... Until she spoke up.

"Jonghyun-ssi..."

"Neh?" i said turned my head to her then back to the road.

"Why are you agreeing on things like these? The fake thingy." she asked. Whenever i thought about it, i didn't have any idea too why was i agreeing into this. Buuuut, then i thought, would it be fun if i ? keke

"It's because of you _______-ssi." i said as i looked into her eyes. Damn, her eyes!

"What are you talking about? You don't even know me." she said as she turned and enjoyed the view.

"What if we were meant to be together?" i said smirking.

She shot up her glare and looked at me with her eyes windened.

"MWO???! What kind of life would i get i f i was meant to be with you? Haha a pathetic one, i suppose." she said laughing sarcastically.

Aish she is soo... URGH

"Yah, don't be so  happy of i said something like that. Don't count on it. I won't have any feelings towards you. Pfft like i would." i said clear things up,

"Well, like i said. You don't know me Jonghyun. Maybe, if you know me more..."

"What? i will like you? i will fall for you? HAHAHAHAHA never mind _______-ssi. You are just a fan, a crazy fan. Just look at you now. You look like a nerd."

"Fine. You may say that i am a nerd and blah blah blah. But all i know is that you were shocked by my appearance this morning. Do i moved your heart? keke" she said with once again, sarcasm.

"MWO??? me? Get distracted by you this morning? ha-ha-ha yeah like i did~" I sticked my tongue to her.

"Did you steal from a shop? Cause all i could see that you don't have any sense of fashion, and you wore that kind of dress this morning? WEIRD."

"Fine then. Just tell me when you are about to fall for me okay? hehe cause i won't catch you."

God, this girl. Why is she so cocky today? I know i know she looked amazing this mornig. But what is the big deal? GAAH

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We ended up mocking at each other. Aftre a good 30 minutes, we finally arrived at my parents house. There were also my sister. She still lived with umma and appa. She was in college.

I turned off the engine and opened the car door. I waited in front of the car and she didn't come out. I looked at her and her face signaled me to open her door. Such a spoiled girl. I walked to her with annoyed face and opened her door.

"Don't you have you own hands to open the door? Huh?" i asked her with annoyed tone.

"You should be nice towards your WIFE." she smiled forcedly.

"Aish you are not my..." someone cut me.

"Jonghyun?" it was Appa.

"Ahh Appa~" i closed the door and walked up to him and hug him.

"Yah yah, why are you like this? Bow to me." Appa demanded.

"Eheee mianhae Appa." i said as i bowed to him.

Appa looked at _______ and _______ smiled and bowed to him.

"Annyeong haseyo. _______ imnida." she said with smile. I bet that smile was only for formality.

"Aigoo, Jonghyun-ah, this is your wife?"

"Neh Appa. I am sorry if she is not good looking." i said and throwing a smirk on her. was muttering something. Probably cursing haha.

"Aniyo, she looks so simple and nice." Appa said and walked to her and grabbed her hand.

"See Jonghyun? I am nice. Not like you!" The last sentence was whispered to me.

Appa led her into the house and i followed them.

"_______-ssi make yourself at home. It is now your home okay?" Appa said, he left us. Maybe to call Umma.

"Yeah this is your home from now on, jagii~" i sang. My right hand s behind her waist and pulled her closer to me.

She panicked and tripped. Her body was about to fall when i hugged her waist with both of my hands and held her body.

Damn, she has a slim waist!!

I brought her to the nearest sofa and layed her eventhough i layed her roughly cos she was heavy enough. Phew

"Why you have to be so close? Wae?!" she whined as she hit my chest repeatedly. My hands stucked on her waist. She was yelling in a low voice to get me off of her.

"You hold down my hands. Lift your body a bit." i command her. Her hands were s on my neck cause she tried to balance her body. Slowly she picked herself up a bit and i could release my hands from her back.

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN! What are you doing in here??!!!!"

OMO UMMA!

 

I brought my body up and looked at Umma. Her eyes were shocked by the view.

"What are you two doing on my living room? HUH? Making babies?"

"MWO??!!! Mianhae but Jonghyun got too closer to me." she defended herself. Nice. She mehrong on me.

Aish this girl!

"Aniyo Umma! She was so sloppy and she tripped. Aish!"

"Yah, enough the fight! You guys should talk to me with respectful. Yah, you!" she commented and pointed _______.

"Who? Me?" _______ pointed herself.

"Kim Jonghyun, how could you get this kind of wife?" Umma asked me. What was wrong with her? Oh yeah, she looked terrible with enormous eyeglasses, baggy shirt, and etc that made her looked like hell.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______'S POV

What?? What is wrong with me? He is lucky to have me okay? What kind of FAKE wife who made her FAKE husband a dinner, breakfast, and willing to get hit by his fans? HUH? He is lucky to have me!!! So, don't look at me like that!

"Why is your wife looks like that? I thought you married Sekyung-ssi. Sekyung-ssi has a better look that her. Waaaay better! Why did you mar..."

I cut her. I didn't like her comparing me with another woman.

"Pardon me? Who is your talking about?" i asked her. I stood up and looked at her deeply. I wondered, who was she until she could compare me with Sekyung.

"Ofcourse i am talking with you, lady."

"Oh, then i am so sorry but you don't have any rights to compare me with that Sekyung girl. Who are you? God? I know Sekyung-ssi is better looking than me. But at least you can respect me for being your son's wife." i stated.

Her face seemed shock and i thought i made her mad. She picked up a fight first okay? I HATE being compare with someone.

"How dare you young lady! You just came into my house and now you are messing around? You must be non-educated girl HUH?"

"Umma, she didn't mean it. Please forgive her." Jonghyun tried to defend me. Pssh he was trying to be nice.

"Ani! I mean it. Really! Jonghyun, i think your mom likes Sekyung more than me. Then just MARRY her instead of me." i said and stormed out of the house. His Appa called me and ran after me

Why he doesn't chase me? Oh right, i am nothing in his eyes.

"_______-ssi! Wait! She didn't mean it. Umma is always like that." Appa grabbed my hand and turned me to face him.

"Please, Kim...ahjussi. If she doesn't like me then it's okay with me. I am just... i am just having areally hard life ahjussi. I don't want to take any more problem. I've had enough." I said, tried to let go of his grip.

"Please, _______-ssi. She just...she just shocked with this news. Maybe if she adjust with you for a little bit, she would understand. And please don't call me ahjussi, i am your father now."

"I am sorry but i can't take her coments. Please let me go." i started to cry and pulled my hand of his grip. I ran without direction. I heard Jonghyun's appa called me. I ignored him. i just ran.

I reached the end of the road and catched my breath. I dialed Goo-ssi's number and called him.

"Annyeong _______-ssi, is there anything you need?" he said.

"G-Goo-ssi, c-can you p-pick me?"

"Pick you? Ofcourse. You're at home now?"

"N-No, i-i am near Jonghyun's parents's house. D-do you know it?"

"Oh yes _______-ssi. I'll be right there."

I continued to cry there. It was embarassing but who the hell gave attention to me? i was different anyway.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JONGHYUN'S POV

Appa went to chase her. I was doing nothing. I was too confused because of the controversy between _______ and Umma.

When i defended her, i really meant it. I was afraid _______ get offended by what umma said.

"Jonghyun-ah, why you marry someone like her? No respect to elder. Where is Sekyung anyway?"

"Umma, you shouldn't say that. She is my wife now. She was right."

"What? Now you defend her? She doesn't deserve to be your wife Jonghyunie~."

"But..." Appa came inside with heavy breath and angry face.

"Yah, Jonghyun, your wife is running away and you just standing and do nothing?"

"Appa, she.."

"You too, You should respect her too. She just came and you already commented about her looks. She is nice and you paid her kindness with that attitude?"

"Okay, now everyone blame on me. Fine. Umma doesn't needed here anymore." with that Umma went upstair and banged the door.

"Appa, where is she?" i asked Appa.

"She ran away, why didn't you go after her? Are you this kind of husband?"

"Ugh." i grunted and ran to look for _______.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______'S POV

I kept crying on the side of the road looked like fool. I couldn't believe this kind of family i would have if i REALLY marry Jonghyun.

I heard a car sound and looked out. On the other side of the road parked a black car. The car window opened down and Goo-ssi could be seen.

"_______-ssi, come on in." he ordered me.

"Goo-ssi..." i ran towards the car and got in.

"_______-ssi, why are you crying again? You just cried yesteday."

"Shut up... i want to go home."

"Home? Jonghyun-ssi's house right?" Goo-ssi asked me while driving the car.

"No, can you fetch me to my REAL home. I have the address. It is here..."

Where is the address that daddy gave me? It was here, in my bag.

I searched my bag and found nothing like the address.

"_______-ssi, you okay?"

"I think i lost it..." i said with low voice. I was desperated. I didn;t know what if i didn't have the address with me. It was the only one. How could i go there without the address.

"Your address? How does it look like?"

"It was blue colored paper, folded and the tint was black."

"Really? i think i saw one like that when you fainted on the interview."

"What? Where Goo-ssi?" i asked him with suspicious look.

"It was on Sooman ahjussi's hand. I think he took it from you."

"WHAT??! Without it i can't go home."

I called Sooman ahjussi. He answered and i straight to the point.

"Ahjussi, did you see a blue colored paper that actually belong to me?" i asked

"Ahhh, the one with address on it?"

"Neh. Can i have it back?"

"_______-ssi, if you have it, then you could go and ditch this fake marriage. So, i took it from you and i think i would give it back when the contract fulfilled. So, please bahave until this thing finished, okay?"

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He took it from me?! Then i can't let myself free!!!!!!!!!!! ASDFGHJKL

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hi hi hi~

how's the drama. ? lame? great? bad? good? worst???

Well tell me~ Please no silent readers okay??

i want you to speak up your opinion

i made a pole cause i am tired typing ________ soooo

please vote okay~

Have to go~

i hope ei can update tomorrow~

Love you all my subscribers and commenters and readers~ muach muach keke

Bye now~ Pyong :*