CHAPTER 9

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
CH 9: I will win the Best Actress Award
 
~~~~   Kim Group Building Taehyung was in the middle of a meeting. The presentations were all good and no one got grilled but the atmosphere is still cold but lighter than few days. The last presenter was wrapping his presentation when a phone rang. Everyone in the room almost stopped breathing and checked their phone immediately. They will be dead if that is their phone.    Everyone in the room gasped when the President took out his phone from his side pocket and his lips perked upward. A rare occurance. It was the first time in their life that they witnessed President Kim checked his phone out during his meeting.    

Taehyung was surprised to see the number he had saved few days ago texted him. He was so busy that he had forgotten about it. Definitely, a smile was seen on his lips and everyone felt shivers. He was just so cold a few minutes ago, but now...     Jisoo Park   Hello, President Kim. I know you have seen the article. Please do not worry and I'll be making my move already. Have a great day, Mr. Kim. ☺️     They secretly glanced at him as he put down his phone. He stood up from his seat making everyone sit straightly from their chairs. "I want the revised reports tomorrow on my table. Meeting adjourned."     Then, they watched him walked out of the meeting room as they all let out big sighs. What happened? They all asked through looking each others' eyes with confusion.   

——   "I told you to leave me alone! Can't you understand that?" Tears escaped her eyes flowing to her pinkish cheek.    She turned back at him and was about to walk away when she was stopped by a sudden hug.
 
A deep voice echoed her ears, it was full of emotion, "My mother told me to chase what my heart wants and that is you. I'll chase you wherever you go."
 
"CUT!! Perfect!!" The director shouted and series of claps erupted.   "OH GOSH! You two are so great! I felt like crying for real!" The writer exclaimed 
 
Jisoo wiped down her tears, smiling to the rest of the crew while bowing. "Thank you." She made her way to her trailer to remove her make up and change clothes.   As she was leaving, her co-star which is older than her by only 2 years bid his good bye.   "You did great Jisoo! See you tomorrow!" He patted her head before giving her a smile.   "Thank you, oppa! Take care!" She smiled back waving at him.
 
Chaeyoung witnessed it and sneakily smiled at Jisoo as she enters the van. "Aigoo... you guys look good together."
 
Jisoo chuckled, "He has a girlfriend so stop making a fuss."
 
"Awww too bad! Why are all these fine men taken already?!" Chaeyoung with regret.
 
"Not all. There are still fine men out there." Jisoo explained to make Chaeyoung not lose hope.
 
Chaeyoung said with determined face, "Yeah! We will meet couple of jerks in our life before meeting the right one."
 
Ji
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter