CHAPTER 5

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter 5: you chose the wrong girl to mess with

 

~~~~

 

 

Jisoo did not bother to stay and went out of the hall. Chaeyoung went to the parking lot to get the car while Jisoo waited outside.

 

 

 

President Kim who went to the bathroom was going waiting for Jack at the entrance. He then saw Jisoo standing alone.

 

 

 

He stood beside her stealthily, "Why didn't you say anything to the Director awhile ago?" 

 

 

 

Jisoo felt like her heart stopped beating when she heard a deep husky voice near her ear.

 

 

 

 

"President Kim." She called in shock when she saw the man wearing his tailored suit standing beside her.

 

 

 

Taehyung looked back at her and saw her surprised face which unknowingly made his lips twitched. 

 

 

"Oh, thank you for earlier. You've saved me twice. I'm thankful." Jisoo bowed as she thanked him sincerely.

 

 

Taehyung nodded his head with a hum, "mhmm... Seems fate is playing for us to meet."  

 

 

Jisoo chuckled with double meaning, "Yeah... it seems that fate is playing with me and letting you meet me at my worst."

 

 

Taehyung felt her words, "Next time, please don't let me see others bullying you" his voice sounded cold and serious but this came warmly to Jisoo.

 

 

 

Before Jisoo can answer, his car came already. Jack opened the car door for him but did not go immediately. "I'll see you around, Ms. Jisoo. Please take care." He smiled and said with a warmness in his voice.

 

 

 

Jisoo felt stunned when she saw him smile. She knew President Kim rarely smile, but seeing it in person... she is indeed lucky to see that beautiful smile.

 

 

——

 

 

Few days had passed and Chaeyoung has been expecting to see news and headlines about President Kim, but to her surprise, nothing even came up. She even got more surprised to see the news about Jisoo's "sugar daddy" was removed making the hype down.

 

 

The only headline that came up was about The leading role in Hollow Love.

 

 

"Yah! Unnie! Tell me the truth! Are you sure that you don't have someone helping you?" Chaeyoung asked curiously.

 

 

 

Jisoo looked at her before answering, "How many times did I tell you that I don't. My parents don't even know the whole ordeal."

 

 

 

"But... everything went smoothly with your scandal. Nevermind..." Chaeyoung dropped the idea and added a new topic, "Oh! Like what you have told me, I dropped the second lead offer of that Director Lu."

 

 

"You have a new audition for Chasing Hearts. I think we can get the lead role. The director is not an but professional." Chaeyoung added giving Jisoo the script. 

 

 

 

"Thank you Chaeng. What did Suho say about this?" She asked. 

 

 

 

"He was the one who accepted this audition for you. It seems the director personally invited you because Director Chen of your last movie recommended you. And it seems that they told Suho that they don't want anyone but you ." Chaeyoung excitedly said. 

 

 

 

Jisoo nodded, at the same time felt happy that there are still directors who believe in her.

 

 

——

 

 

Irene stormed into Suho's office as she saw the article about Jisoo's sugar daddy got removed. She even got in raged when she found out that Jisoo will audition for the movie that will compete with her movie for the awards.

 

 

"Why did you allow Jisoo to audition in Chasing Hearts?? You know we will be competing against them!" she yelled in frustrations

 

 

 

Suho sighed in defeat, "As much as I don't want to, Director Chen personally wanted her. I wanted to decline but it seems that Director Chen already contacted the rest of the shareholders. I had no choice but to agree."

 

 

"But you are the President!" Irene berated.

 

 

Suho stood up from his swivel chair and walked to Irene. He looked at her sweetly before planting a kiss on her lips, "Babe, I know this is trouble to you but isn't this the right time to show that you are the nation's actress and she is just no one?" 

 

 

——

 

 

Jack entered the cold meeting room where his boss was having a meeting. The atmosphere was not good as there are a lot of mistakes that were pointed out and made the President extra annoyed. The staff looked at him as if asking for some help but he felt the chills when he entered.

 

 

"President Kim..." Jack carefully greeted.

 

 

Taehyung looked at him, "What happened to the thing I asked you to do?" 

 

 

"President Kim, It is already settled," Jack reported to his boss.

 

 

"Good." He answered before motioning his staff to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter