CHAPTER 3

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

chapter 3: Make sure whoever wrote this will be blacklisted in Korea

 

~~~~

 

 

Jisoo saw her manager's car and immediately went inside. She received a huge blow on her ears as Chaeyoung, her manager, bombarded her with questions.

 

"Where the hell did you go? What happened to your arm? Where did you stay? What happened last night? Did you know Suho and Irene revealed their relationship? Like what the f-"Jisoo sighed as she covered Chaeyoung's mouth with her hand.
 

 

"Can you calm down first?" Jisoo asked which made Chaeyoung breathe deeply.


 

"Spill," Chaeyoung said ordering her to tell what happened. She told her about the two bastard Suho and Irene's betrayal which made Chaeyoung fumed with anger muttering curses.

 

 

"Those two bastards and s! That Irene was the es of all the es I know. That Suho is a in idiot!" She was cursing the two while driving making her annoyed and her patience deteriorate.


 

"So... wait... where did you stay?" Chaeyoung asked while making a left turn to their home.
 

 

"A kind person helped me out," Jisoo answered shortly.

 

 

"Don't tell me you had a one night stand?" Jisoo almost choked up at what Chaeyoung had said.
 

 

"ert mind. No, the person who helped me let me rest and took care of me." Jisoo said not mentioning any name
 

 

"What's the name? I should give them great thanks and gifts." Chaeyoung asked.
 

 

Jisoo chuckled, "Believe me... the person who helped me doesn't need that."

 

——

 

After Jisoo took a bath and changed her clothes, she saw the headlines about Suho and Irene's relationship. She unconsciously closed her fist from anger and read out the whole article.

 

 

Chaeyoung saw this and felt sad for Jisoo. "Should we tell the public they are cheaters?"

 

 

Jisoo looked at her with blank eyes, "Not yet. Let's attack them little by little."

 

 

Chaeyoung knew what she meant so she drove to the company with Jisoo. Without an appointment, they went inside the CEO's office.


 

"Jisoo, how are you?" Suho asked looking at her left arm.
 

 

Jisoo sat on the chair emotionless before smiling at the bastard, "I'm okay after you left me there bleeding."

 

 

"You know I have an urgent meeting at that time," Suho explained making Jisoo and Chaeyoung scoffed.
 

 

"Yeah... a CEO leaving his artist behind bleeding. The meeting is more important." Jisoo calmly said.
 

 

Irene who just came heard her, "You have the guts to say that! Let me tell you if Suho did not accept you in his company would you get the fame you have now. Oh! wait a minute... do you even have fame?" She smiled at her sarcastically.

 

 

Jisoo chuckled at Irene's burst out, "For a relationship wrecker like you, you have the guts to talk about that."
 

 

Irene wanted to slap Jisoo but stopped by Chaeyoung. "Try that and you will be in the hospital later with a black eye."

 

 

To stop the confrontation, Jisoo went to speak out "Chaeyoung, stop that. We have to go and prepare for the audition of Hollow Love."

 

 

Suho leaned on his swivel chair, "Jisoo, we have canceled your audition."
 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter