CHAPTER 4

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

chapter 4: i don't like those kind of jokes

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

“President Kim, Hollow Love’s audition for the  female lead and male lead is today. We are almost there in the audition hall. After that, you have a meeting with Director Lee of SNU.” Jack said as he presents his boss’ schedule.

 

 

 

Taehyung just nodded his head as he reads some documents in his hand. 

 

 

 

 

“Oh... President Kim, I’ve heard from the writers that Ms. Jisoo should be auditioning for the female lead but SK Entertainment replaced her last minute to Irene Bae.” Jack who was driving, wanted to curse himself from speaking as he saw how his boss’ eyes turned into daggers. 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung asked seriously, “Did they allow the change?”

 

 

 

 

“Yes, President.” Jack could only pray that he’ll reach the audition hall without accident when he saw his boss’ grave expression.

 

 

——

 

 

 

As Jisoo and Chaeyoung arrived to the audition area, Irene and other actresses and actors are there as well. Some actresses looked at her as if evaluating her existence while some actors looked at her with regret. She just ignored them and continued to focus on reading the script.

 

 

 

 

There are some reporters waiting to interview Jisoo but she did not say anything.

 

 

 

 

The audition started and Chaeyoung couldn’t help but roll her eyes at the actings of some actress. There are some even flirting with the director and other actors.

 

 

 

When it was Irene’s turn, the director even greeted her warmly. 

 

 

 

 

“I heard the Bae’s is one of the investors of the film.” Chaeyoung whispered to Jisoo. Jisoo knew about it, in this industry name and your circle will help you in getting roles. Luckily for her that there are some directors who are not blinded by these money. They want to make an art, so skills stand more.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s hope this director value skill more than money.” Jisoo hoped as she gets ready.

 

 

 

 

Irene started acting her lines. Chaeyoung and Jisoo exchanged looks and they know what it meant.

 

 

 

“She thinks that she’s really good, Oh gosh!” Chaeyoung fanned herself from watching the embarrassing audition.

 

 

 

The director praised Irene, earning some whispers from other artists. After 2 actresses, Jisoo composed herself and stood in the center. 

 

 

 

 

Everyone remained silent as they looked at her. “Hello! I’m Park Jisoo.” She introduced wearing a radiating smile that is contagious.

 

 

 

“Oh! Jisoo shi! How’s your sugar daddy?” the director half jokingly asked.

 

 

 

The people watching got shocked at the blunt question of the director but some laughed. Jisoo remained calm but Chaeyoung can sense that she is containing herself from outburst. 

 

 

 

The director and all the staffs and artists were oblivious that another man at the far end of the hall was watching everything. 

 

 

 

The man’s rage pulsed through his veins after hearing what the director had said to Jisoo. His brows slightly furrowed as his eyes turned dark.

 

 

 

Jack knew his boss’ is interested and likes Jisoo ever since he met her that night. Only Jisoo can make his boss laugh, smile and angry like this.

 

 

 

“President Kim.” He nervously called but the President did not budge and watched quietly. 

 

 

 

“I heard he is rich, maybe you can let him invest in our movie? I’ll give you the supporting lead role.” The director continued embarassing her.

 

 

 

 

“Pull out our investment to this movie.” Taehyung ordered flatly. He was giving a chance to this director but he added more fuel.

 

 

 

 

Jack didn’t waste any time as he immediately got his phone and dialed the producer about the investment.

 

 

 

 

Meanwhile, the assistant director sensed the mood changed. He awkwardly he added, “Director is just joking, right Ms. Jisoo?”

 

 

 

 

“Should I start, Director Lu?” Jisoo forced smiled not answering the Assistant Director’s question.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah... please proceed, Ms. Jisoo” one of the staff awkwardly said.

 

 

 

 

Jisoo turned into a completely different person when she started acting. The female lead is a badass policewoman. Her actions are on point and her lines we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter