CHAPTER 1

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CH 1: You will not be in the headlines tomorrow

 

~~~~

 

 

Jisoo went out of the room where they have a small reunion party of their high school friends. She was walking towards the bathroom when she saw her soon to be fiancée and best friend making out on the corner.

 

 

 

Unable to speak from shocked... no... she had an intuition about them. She just shrugged it off because the three of them are close friends and she thought of the two's closeness as friends.

 

 

She tasted blood caused by her biting her lips from trying her best not to cry. Of course, 2 years together is long with marriage in mind. It hurt her.

 

 

"Let's go now... Jisoo might be looking for us." Suho, her bastard ex said after planting a kiss on her ex-best friend now, Irene.

 

 

 

"No, how about ditch her saying you have an urgent meeting and I need to go back to my parents?" Irene proactively said hugging Suho's waist. 

 

 

 

 

Jisoo scoffed at their statements, walking towards them. "Sure. You should go." her eyes are dark showing no emotion.

 

 

Suho's eyes got wide seeing Jisoo. "Babe..."

 

 

Jisoo coldly shouted at him, "Don't call me Babe. You have the guts to cheat on me and with my best friend of all the girls in Korea."

 

 

 

She looked at them as her heart frantically wanted to explode, they were caught in the act and they still are holding each others' hand.

 

 

A sarcastic chuckle escaped her lips, "Since when?"

 

 

Irene grinned proudly at her saying, "One and a half years together."

 

 

Her heart became more shattered, they are working behind her back for that long. 

 

 

 

"Jisoo... We should break up. I realized that we are not meant together." Jisoo even felt she wanted to cry from Suho's word. He said it without a bit of guilt.

 

Meanwhile... a man silently watching how the drama unfolds from the moment he heard someone shouted when he went out of the bathroom. 

 

 

"President Kim, should I call a staff?" A man in his suit with a briefcase in his hand asked politely.

 

 

 

"No." He became curious about how the drama will end. He knew all the rich families in Korea so he immediately recognized the girl and boy holding close to each other. He scoffed as he predicted the young lady will go home crying from the bullying of the two.

 

 

 

"Aren't we planning to get married then you can finally meet my family in US..."

 

 

 

"Come on, Jisoo. Suho just told you that but it will never happen. Your family doesn't even have the right to marry in the Kims. Your ranking is way lower than ours." l Irene said as she took a step forward to her.  "Right, Babe?" which was answered with a nod by Suho.

 

 

"I want to cancel my contract with your company." Jisoo firmly said.

 

 

 

"You will breach the contract and need to pay,"  Suho explained. Jisoo's brows furrowed with anger.

 

 

 

"You cheated on me and want me to pay you for breaching my contract? Then, Irene needs to pay too. She breached your contract of dating with the dating ban." She explained with confidence.

 

 

 

Irene laughed proudly, "Suho changed my contract the moment we started dating."

 

 

Double blow for Jisoo. Cheated on. His boyfriend changed the contract of his company for this . "You've changed."

 

 

Suho's eyes squinted with annoyance, "yes Jisoo. I have changed because of you. You know a man but you ignored me. Your family is not even part of the Elites. You will just be a disgrace."

 

 

 

Jisoo got what he meant... she never gave herself to Suho. She believed they should get married first. But cheating on her because of the family ranking? That's fcking absurd she thought.

 

 

 

"You heard him. You can't give him what he wants but I can. The Bae and Kim are planning our marriage too. Tsk. Poor Jisoo. No, ever man will want trash like you." What was said to her by her ex best friend rang to her ears.

 

 

 

She scoffed at her remarks before smirking with confidence, "Trash? Aren't you referring to yourself? Only trash will be a mistress."

 

 

Taehyung who was watching in the corner with his secretary heard the remark from Jisoo, the corners of his lips lifted into a smile as he did not expect the outcome. Not long after... he heard a loud high pitch slap sound echoing the hallway making his smile go back to a straight line. 

 

 

"You don't have the right to call me trash, !" Irene shouted lunging forward to Jisoo.

 

Jisoo that was slapped for the first time in her life suddenly felt the urged to cry because of the pain she can feel but she swallowed everything and stood high with her fingers forming a fist. She stepped forward to slap Irene back but she was stopped in mid-air. Suho stopped her holding her wrist tight that she can feel pain.

 

 

"Jisoo!!! STOP! You don't need to stoop so low. We are over now so stop now!!" Suho said reprimanding her.

 

 

"Stoop so low? Aren't they the ones who hurt her?" Jisoo thought scoffing at her realization

 

 

He allowed Irene to slap her but she can't slap her back. Jisoo tried to break free from

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter