CHAPTER 11

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Chapter 11: I have an intense grudge against whoever did this



Taehyung was in his office at home after taking a quick bath. He was just reading some documents when a ring from his phone broke the silence of the room.

His eyebrows squinted, but it was turned to a smile when he saw the name, Jisoo Park.



She was calling him and it was the first time. He answered it without knowing what to expect. “Mmm... Hello?”


“Pre...President Kim... Oh sorry... to bother you again...” Taehyung’s felt the difference in Jisoo’s voice. It was raspy and her breathing sounded unstable.


He sat on his chair properly, his face and voice showed full of concern, “Jisoo, Are you okay?”

He heard some heavy breathing from the other line, and he swears that it was enough to make his heart clenched.

“I... was on my home when a car crashed in my car...

His eyes shot up with concern and a murderous aura. His body automatically stood up grabbing his jacket. He called her a few times but she did not answer. Instead, he heard her last words before the phone call ended. “Please send some help...for me.”


“Jisoo?” He called the last time before the end tone echoed the room.



He immediately rushed to his garage and took out his red Lamborghini. He started his engine and prepared to go.

Through his connected Bluetooth, he called Jack. “Jack, Get our men. I want you to find Park Jisoo right now. I want her location within two minutes!”


Jack trembled in fear as he heard his boss’s deadly tone of speaking. It sent a shiver to his spine. He ran as fast as he could to the IT department. Gave instruction and within 50 seconds they tracked Jisoo’s phone.


Jack called his boss panting, “President Kim..”


“Where is she?” Taehyung asked cutting him off.



Jack was informing him the location when he was cut off again, “Highway 11 near the intersection going to him—-“ 


“Go there with our men now. Call Namjoon hyung and the traffic department. Block all the highways and roads going in and out of that way. I want you to bring Jin Hyung as well.” Before Jack could even answer his boss, that call ended.

“BLOCK THE ROADS AND HIGHWAYS?!!?” Jack thought, then he scoffed. He knew that one word from President Kim and it will happen. He was also confused about what was happening but still, he followed what his boss’ ordered.



Taehyung drove off as fast he could, he didn’t even think of the traffic laws he broke. All he can think of is Jisoo’s weak voice echoing in his mind. He saw his men’s cars blocking the road as he sped off to the location. 


In the middle of the empty highway, he saw Jisoo’s car and he went out fast, to see her leaning on the steering wheel. “Jisoo!” He called out as he held on to her trying to straighten up her body.

When Taehyung saw the blood on Jisoo’s head, his eyes turned dark. Her lifeless pale body didn’t help out all, it only made his anger and concern worst.

A weak voice came out of Jisoo’s lips, “President...Kim, you- really came.” Her voice is full of relief


“Mmm... I’m here.” He softly said to her as he saw her smile.


“I’m happy that you came. Now... I will be better” Jisoo weakly smiled as she tries to calm down. She held on to Taehyu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter