CHAPTER 8

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



CH8: I will make sure karma hits them hard

~~~~
 

Chaeyoung went to the hotel to check on the security footage as per instructed by Jisoo. At first, she was not entertained by any staff or manager but once she showed them the card Jisoo gave her; they scram immediately to get what she asked for.

Majority knew about Jisoo's family being in the US but nothing more. Seeing how the simple card can make these people scared, she somewhat knew that Jisoo's family is not an ordinary one.
 

She immediately took out her phone to give an update to Jisoo, "Unnie! I got the video, and you are right! The one who took the picture was Irene's manager,"
 

"Thank you Chae." Jisoo answered calmly.
 

She then excitedly ask, "What am I going to do next?"

Jisoo's lips curved up, "Just keep the video first. I want you to check on some staffs from Hollow Love. I heard Irene had an issue with some of the staffs while filming." She calmly said while seating on her office chair overlooking the city view.
 

"Okay, I got it! Don't worry!" Chaeyoung excitedly said as the phone call ended.
 

Jisoo, on the other hand, stood up from her chair as she contacts someone on her phone. "Oppa..." her voice sounded really sweet
 

The deep voice on the other line came in with warmth, "Soo, I'm glad you called. I was just about to call you. How are you?"
 

Her eyes almost watered from hearing his brother's voice, "I'm alright, oppa. I miss you."

She heard a chuckle from the other line, "Don't cry. I miss you too, soo."

"Don't laugh at me." She pouted, she would always become a little sister whenever she is with her brother. After all, No one treats her like a princess as much as how her brother, dad and grandfather treat her.

"Don't pout, I am not laughing at you. I just find you cute." Her brother explained as if he was watching her.

A smile escaped from her lips, "I know. By the way, you told me you were about to call me, Why?" she asked remembering what her brother told her. The mood on the other line changed. Her brother didn't talk for a few seconds.
 

"Be honest, soo. Are you really okay there?" Her brother toned changed with full of concern on his voice.
 

Jisoo's muscle tightened, she knew that behind her brother's question is that he knew the truth, "I am not." she honestly said.

She sighed before continuing, "Suho and I broke up and I am in some fake scandals."
 

"For Pete's sake, Park Jisoo!! That Suho cheated on you with Irene, but why didn't you tell us?" His voice sounded disappointed
 

"I'm sorry, Oppa. I just don't want you, Mom and Dad to worry." She explained sensing that his brother was fuming with anger
 

"Okay, I'm sorry for being mad at you. I just want to fly there now and kill that bastard." Her brother cursed.
 

Jisoo's face softened from his brother's protective voice. She knew what his brother is capable of, "Oppa, don't worry. I promise that both of them will pay and I want to be the one to make it happen." 
 

Hearing her plan, her brother let out a big sigh, "How about your scandals?"
 

"I am working on it already. That's the reason I call

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter