CHAPTER 6

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



CH6: your wife will be lucky

~~~~
 

Taehyung looked at the girl sleeping soundly on his bed. He was supposed to bring her to the mansion but he decided to just bring her to his penthouse since he felt a little tired to drive all the way to the mansion.
 

He thought he can rest and sleep immediately from tiredness but as soon as he entered the unit, it was washed away. He decided to take a quick bath before engaging himself in reading some documents while drinking some coffee on his home office. 
 

He was in the middle of his bath when he heard someone scream and followed by pleading words and sobs. He immediately took a robe, covered himself, and ran as quickly as he can to the room. He then saw Jisoo sobbing, with a tear falling on her cheeks, from having a nightmare. 
 

He went closer to her side, lightly tapped her arm and soothed her with warmth, "Shh.. I'm here. Don't worry" 
 

If anyone will see this scene, they will be shocked to the bones. Afterall, it was rare for Kim Taehyung to speak like this. 
 

After few seconds, Jisoo immediately stopped sobbing. Then, soft breathing followed which means she was now back sleeping calmly.

Taehyung sighed as he looked at Jisoo's cheek and tear-stained face. He took an ointment from his medicine drawer and applied it to her. "You are so brave with your words and actions, but you are still fragile." He fixed the blanket covering her. He just realized that he was still in the middle of his bath when a water dropped on Jisoo's forehead from his hair.
 

He lightly chuckled and proceeded to the bathroom. 
 

After his bath, he received a message from Jack that Chaeyoung, Jisoo's manager, arrived safely at home. His fingers typed in a reply, "Ok. You go home too. I need you to check on something tomorrow."

----

Jisoo woke up with an extreme headache. She knew it was because she drank too much last night. Chaeyoung's boyfriend cheated on her and the girl wanted to drink her sorrow away as well as to celebrate Jisoo's succesful audition. 

As her eyes opened, she cursed internally when she saw another unfamiliar room second time for this week. "Chaeyoung will kill me." she muttered under her breath as she checks the time on her watch that says 9 in the morning.
 

Checking her self, and sighed when she saw the same clothes last night. She stood up from the bed and looked around. The room is extra clean and the interior was superb. As she walks to check the one who brought her here, she saw some clothes at the end of the bed with a simple handwritten note. 

"Take a quick bath and change with these clothes. Don't worry it's all-new. Just go out if you are done."
 

She looked at the clothes, and the letter. "It must be a girl" she thought based on how the clothes were chosen from a luxury brand and the handwriting is so beautiful like it was written by a woman. 

 

After her bath, she messaged Chaeyoung and the girl didn't reply. It only means that her manager is still asleep. Luckily, she doesn't have any schedule this morning. She just have a company meeting in the afternoon.
 

Jisoo went out of the room and got amazed and shocked at the penthouse decorated in black and white. It looks sophisticted. A savory smell came from the kitchen, she followed it and her eyes got wider. She blinked a couple of times just to make sure her eyes are not playing tricks on her. 
 

In front of the kitchen counter, Kim Taehyung is wearing an apron cooking some bacon. Again, President Kim is cooking. Jisoo felt shy as she realized that she was again saved by him. 

 

Taehyung felt someone staring at him so he looked and saw Jisoo standing in the living room. She greeted him, "Good morning, President Kim." He did not answer yet instead he removed the bacon from the pan and put it on the plate. He removed his apron, before placing the food on the dining table.

"Let's go and eat first." his deep voice resounded sweet in Jisoo's ears. 
 

Jisoo walked to the table and sat infront of him. "Thank you." she took the glass of water given to her. 
 

She looked at Taehyung and sincerely thanked him, "You helped me again. Thank you so much."
 

"No worries, it's alright." he answered, taking a bite of his bacon

Jisoo then remembered aboout the old man. That bastard

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter