CHAPTER 7

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CH 7: I will make her suffer twice

~~~~
 

Taehyung opened the door for Jisoo which the girl gladly accepted. 

He drove his rolls Royce to Jisoo's apartment. The area is also known where rich people live. Taehyung knew little about Jisoo's background even though she asked Jack to find about her. It seems her family background is hidden pretty well.

 

"Thank you, President Kim. I know I owe you, so If you need help I'll be willing to help you out," she said, not waiting for any reply and went out of his car.
 

----

 

"Irene, I got the pictures from the hotel's club, but the man you hired suddenly went missing. Do you think we can trust to not speak about this?" Irene's manager came as she shared what she had found.

Irene smiled wickedly and viciously, "Good! That man didn't know that it was me, so don't worry."

"Oh, before I forgot... here," She said giving Irene some printed pictures. 

"Who's car is this?" Irene took it and asked looking at the picture

"I'm not sure, but it a limited edition car. Look at the silhouette, it's a man's car." the manager explained.

Irene's face lit up, "This is not the man I hired to harass Jisoo. That man is poor so he accepted my money."

"What am I going to do with this?" She asked Irene who was smirking.

"We can use this. Send this to all news site," she smirked as she ordered her manager.

"Just wait and be the headline again tonight, Jisoo" Irene wickedly thought.

----

Jisoo just spent her time memorizing her script for her new movie. She decided to just cook dinner for her, as she was cooking her doorbell rang frantically. 

She rushed to get it and found Chaeyoung panting as she entered the room and sat on the sofa.

"What's wrong with you?" Jisoo asked as she gave her a glass of water.

Chaeyoung gulped the water as if there is no tomorrow. "What happened in the club? Tell me the truth?" 

Jisoo looked at her confusedly, as she thought she haven't told her what happened. "I went to the bathroom when an old man came to me and harassed me."

Chaeyoung eyes almost bulged out, "HARASS?!! Did he do anything?!"

She shook her head and explained, "No, before she can take advantage of me...Someone saved me."

Chaeyoung took out her phone and gave it to Jisoo, "Then, explain what is this?"
 

Jisoo looked at the picture, it was her being held in the arms by the old man. The man's face was not seen but hers was seen. She read the title, "Actress Park Jisoo drunk with her sugar daddy."

She remained calm, as her hands scrolled to the comments. Everyone is badmouthing her.

"It's not true. Look at this." she showed her bruised arms from the tight hold of the old man. "He was the one who tried to harass me."

Chaeyoung understood her, she just went to her to clarify things so she would know what to do. "Where is the man??"

Jisoo looked at her, "The man? I don't know but the person who saved me said that he will be put in jail."

"Did you contact the company?" Jisoo asked.
 

Chaeyoung nodded, "Yeah, they said we need to go there."
 

----

As they are nearing the company, they could see a flock of reporters outside. Jisoo knew why they are there.
 

"I will protect you with all my might, but you have to protect yourself too," Chaeyoung said preparing to open the door.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter