CHAPTER 2

Doting Mrs. Kim | vsoo (updates here are on-hold) check my wattpad for regular updates
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 2: I don’t want to owe anyone

 

 

~~~~

 

 

 

When Taehyung arrived, he immediately carried Jisoo inside the house. The maids greeted him with a surprise. Young master brought a girl home and he was carrying her. But since they knew they cannot say anything behind their boss’ back they remained quiet. 

 

 

 

The head maid, Aunt Taehee surprised to see that the young master brought a girl home but when she saw the girl in his arms bleeding. She went beside him and asked, “Young Master, what happened?”

 

 

 

“Aunt Taehee, please prepare clothes for her in the guest room beside mine.” Taehyung did not answer her question but he knew she understood what he meant.

 

 

 

“I will. I will bring food for her too.” Aunt Taehee answered.

 

 

 

 

“Thank you.” Taehyung then carried Jisoo to the guest room to see Jin, his cousin.

 

 

 

“YOU TOLD ME IT’S EMERG-“ Jin shouted at his cousin as soon as the door went open but stopped when he saw a girl in his cousin’s hands. Again, KIM TAEHYUNG is carrying a girl. 

 

 

 

 

“What the hell?? WHO IS THAT GIRL?” Jin asked in shocked

 

 

 

Taehyung did not answer his question but instead told him off, “Treat her first, Hyung. She has a wound on her left arm.”

 

 

 

Jin went back to reality from the shock, he immediately went to the bed where the girl was and saw her left arm bleeding.

 

 

He looked at her face to see a familiar face. “Park Jisoo?” He muttered. “WHAT THE— it’s Park Jisoo!!”

 

 

Taehyung annoyingly threw a pillow at his Hyung, “HYUNG CAN YOU TREAT HER FIRST OR SHE MIGHT DIE WITH BLOOD LOSS.”

 

 

 

“Chill! She will not die immediately, no one dies in my hand.” Jin proudly answered as he took out his medical bag to treat her wound.

 

 

In mere 5 minutes, Jin finished up and put some gauze on Jisoo’s arm. “Her wound is not that deep but it was enough to make her bleed a lot. Her left cheek is swollen too so I put some ointment but you have to reapply it every hour. She’s dehydrated too so I put some IV drips on her.”

 

 

Taehyung did not speak instead just nod his head. He knew his Hyung has a lot of questions and he will bombard him.

 

 

 

“Now, Kim Taehyung. I’m holding myself for 5 minutes now and I can’t do it anymore. Care to explain to me why on earth actress Park Jisoo is on your house right now injured?” Jin asked unable to contain his curious self.

 

 

 

 

“She ran into some bastards. We happened to saw her injured then I asked her to go to the hospital but she pleaded with me not to. So, she’s here now.” Taehyung briefly explained what happened but Jin understood it. Taehyung doesn’t like to explain or describe in a long way, he intends to do it in a short but precise way. The whole Kim Family, his friends, the rich families, and those who work for him know that.

 

 

 

 

“Who are those bastards that can hurt a beauty like her? Like damn!” Jin exclaimed making Taehyung looked at him with his cold stare.

 

 

 

Jin sensed this, “Why?”

 

 

 

 

 

“How do you know her?” Taehyung asked which made Jin laughed hard. He remembered his cousin doesn’t like to watch entertainment dramas or news. Even if actresses showed him some motives, he always shrugged them off.

 

 

 

Taehyung annoyingly just watched his hyung laughing, “I hope you choked.” He wished out loud enough to hear by Jin

 

 

Jin stopped and glared at his cousin, “You wished heh-“ he then answered his question, “Well, I saw her on some shows that the patients usually watch. Also... she was once a patient before in our hospital. She was rushed to the emergency by her crew. She was allergic to peanuts and had an allergic reaction that almost cost her life. There satisfied?”

 

 

 

 

Taehyung did not answer again but Jin saw him looked at the girl laying on the bed sleeping.

 

 

 

They heard a knock and Aunt Taehee came in with clothes on her hands together with some food and drinks.

 

 

 

 

“Aunt Taehee, please changed her clothes. Prepare a light meal too if she wakes up.” Taehyung said as he stood up from his seat and walked out of the room, followed by Jin behind.

 

 

 

 

Taehyung went to his office to read some documents. Jin followed him as he sat on the sofa inside the office.

 

 

 

“Why are you still here, hyung?” 

 

 

Jin chuckled and answered, “Can I wait for her to wake up? I want a picture with her. The doctors and nurses in the hospital who are fans of her will be jealous.”

 

 

 

He saw how Taehyung glared at him before going back in reading his papers, “No.”

 

 

 

 

“Killjoy,” Jin grunted. “Wait- this is the first time you brought a girl home. This is exclusive!” Jin remembered and quickly took his phone to tell the whole family when he glanced at Taehyung and saw him looking at him with his murderous look.

 

 

 

Jin immediately put his phone back in his coat pocket and said, “Chill, I’m just joking.”

 

 

 

 

——

 

 

It was 5 am when Taehyung went to visit again Jisoo to reapply the ointment for her cheeks.

 

 

He took a chair and put it beside her bed. He damps a little ointment on his finger and gently rubbed it on her cheeks.

 

 

As Taehyung was checking the IV drip, Jisoo woke up with a grunt.

 

 

 

Jisoo opened her eyes to wake up in an unfamiliar room. 

 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter