Chapter 7 | Mako’s diary: First fight, first friend

Just Choose!

*Mako’s diary*

Hello dear diary,

Well this summer has been crazy, like everything lately. You may wonder what happened from that date in the park. Well a lot has happened, hmm how to start ...

Well everything continued normal after that date with her, we were still “friends” but more like friends, until now Nana never ask me to be her girlfriend...yet. And well as Nana is very popular the next day there were already rumors that she and I were girlfriends, I would lie to you that I did not like hearing those kinds of rumors but the the truth is that after what that girl named Taniguchi Megu said that time, she left me with many doubts about what Nana really feels for me.

Let's be honest if someone tells you that your ‘'almost-girlfriend' 'is still in love with her impossible love, how would you feel? I simply decided to stay away from Nana and Yuiri for a while, I was just clueless and did not know what to do, and although Nana assured me a thousand and one times that she felt nothing but sisterly love for Yuiri, I still have my doubts.

Several weeks have passed since I moved away from the two of them and I began to make new friends to try to forget about it, and now among the most trustworthy and close friends I met a new friend, her name is Takahashi Juri, I met her the same day that happened that cafeteria's incident I called it a fate. Next days I used to hang out with Juri and this gave me an excuse to be away from them because everytime that I see them I just want to cry.

How I met this Takahashi girl? well, I know I am not a very strong person and I break easily. Being on the roof I couldn't take it anymore and I broke down crying and a voice in the distance asked me if I was okay, I just couldn't answer. She came up to me and offered me a handkerchief and said that if I wanted to talk about what was going on she would listen to everything I had to say. At first I had my doubts since I did not know her, but my desire to let off steam earned her my fear of expressing myself with someone else.

Juri san just sat next to me and without outlining a single word she just listened to me, and let me vent at her side. In that instant I apologized since I didn't even know her name and I was overwhelming her with my story. She simply answered me with her name and saying don't worry, nothing happens, since that day for some reason she knew what it felt like to be in my shoes and we got closer and closer.

And what happened to Nana and Yuiri? the two of them just tried to talk to me over and over again, until one day when Juri couldn't have lunch with me, Yuiri appeared out of nowhere. I was cornered in a dead end so I had no choice but to talk to her.

She told me how Nana was suffering, no longer ate and no wanted to see anyone other than me, and what worried me the most she told me that Nana had passed out and was in the infirmary. That touched a very sensitive fiber in me, I wanted to see her immediately but before I had to do something to get all those doubts out of my head.
I asked Yuiri - Do you really feel nothing for Nana but a sisterly love? -
-I swear Mako chan, she is like my sister and I quite like seeing her happy with you, besides you think that if she really liked me, would she be there? -.

And that was the answer that clarified everything within me, I asked her to please take me with Nana since I was really worried, so we left for the infirmary.
When I got there Yuirin told me that she would wait outside, when I entered I saw my ikemen lying on a stretcher like a sleeping beauty, as I approached her, that voice that I missed listening to sweetened my ears once again.

-Well, I must be dreaming because the most beautiful girl of all has come to my rescue.-
-Nana don't talk nonsense, why did you do this? -
-Sorry for worrying you-
- Do not apologize ... the one who has to apologize is me for the fact of walking away without saying anything and above all for doubting your words and feelings in truth ... I am very sorry -
-The important thing is that my beautiful princess is here with me-
- Shut up sweet talker, you make me blush, I wanted to propose something to you-
- Whatever my princess wants-
-I want to compensate you for everything, let's go to the "Mita matsuri" and see the fireworks together, I'll buy the tickets, ok? - Her gaze changed in an instant and I saw that beautiful smile that I missed so much to see. Nana answered yes while holding my hands.

 - Well now you have to eat something, Yuiri told me that you haven't eaten in days right? Look today I brought an extra obento do you want? I cooked it. Two seconds later Nana snatched that object from my hands to eat all the contents inside it.
- Wow it was delicious, by the way, who told you that I was here?-
- Well then…- I said and opened the door then Yuiri and Juri fell to the floor.
- Look to this intruders right now-
- We are sorry- both said and then got up from the floor-
- wow it seems that you finally ate Naachan-
-Yes and it was delicious because mako cuisine is super delicious-
-Eeeee !!!! Mako that was the obento that I asked you to prepare for me now What I’m going to eat-
- Sorry Juri, I know I promised you that I would cook for you today but don't worry, I will invite you to eat after school, okay? -
 -ok, ok, - Juri said
-Mako and who is her? -
-Oh it's true I'm sorry Nana, she is Takahashi Juri she has become one of my best friends -
 -Oh, I'm glad I finally met in person the famous Takahashi Juri san, well what do you think since we were talking about food, how about leaving school and go to eat Yakiniku all 4 together? It helps that I know a little bit more about Juri-san.
- Naachan - Yuiri said scoldingly.
- I am sorry, it is that I really need to know who is my princess's friend ...the plan is made, we will go to eat together-

--

I feel tired diary, maybe tomorrow I can write more about our meeting.

See you soon.


TO BE CONTINUED >>

----

What do you think? Enjoy it! and let your comments.