Chapter 3 | Mako’s diary: Her girlfriend

Just Choose!

¡Hello everyone again! Sorry I just forget to updated this. Keep reading and drop down your comments please!

- - -


Mako's diary

Hello dear diary, 

Well, it's been a long time.
Spring is over, that is very sad, this has been a spring full of memories that I will never forget. Memories that today I am preparing to write them on your white pages. The day after seeing Nana leave with her "Girlfriend" I felt quite depressed, I didn't want to do anything, even just seeing my homework on the small desk in my room frustrated me a lot.

"I can not believe this is happening to me, I had not thought it was the first time that I felt interested in a woman, wow mako if you are on the right track ... Jum- I said to later get entangled in the sheets of my bed.
The worst thing about this is that she has a girlfriend, and from what I saw she is a very pretty girl ... maybe I could never compete against her, she looks like a beautiful girl and I ... well, it's just me. The best thing I can do is leave the idea about dating Nana. Well at least I used to be single so it's not gonna be a problem.

The next morning in the classroom, as I was trying to complete what was left of my homework that I didn't do last night, all because I was thinking about Nana and her "Girlfriend", however I was concentrating on my notebook when I heard that voice, that voice that did not want to hear again at least for today.
-Wow ... doing homework at school Mako san I thought you were more responsible - she said followed by that smile that made my heart beat a little too fast.
- Shut up it's your fault that I didn't finish my homework- I told her and decided to ignore it. The normal classes ended like a blink.

To be honest at the end of the day I was exhausted from avoiding and ignoring Nana.
- I am really prepared to get away from her, it's better for me. I was thinking as I was going to go to have a quiet lunch at one of my favorite places on campus, the roof of the university, when a hand with a familiar touch and warmth clung to my arm and again that voice but in an annoying tone.
-Mako san wait, you have something please tell me what happened-
- It's nothing, I have to go to breakfast -
-Wait!- I listened as I walked away from her.

When I got to the roof of the school I was about to take the first bite of my salmon onigiri when I noticed "that person" in the opposite corner from where I was sitting. She seemed to be waiting for someone.
-Now that I see her up close she is more pretty, I don't need to guess  why Nana is in love with this girl, well it's time to eat. As I said and then took a bite out of my onigiri and savored how delicious it was, only to be interrupted a few minutes later by the angelic singing of that girl.
- Wow, this girl certainly has talent, she sings so well. Minutes later I saw a familiar figure that short brown hair was unmistakable in my eyes.
-Yuiri- I could hear that she said to her, she put her hand on the shoulder for that girl to turn.
-Oh you came! what happens? you see a little down.
-... It's Mako-

-The girl you told me the other day?-
-Yes, her-
-Did you fight with her?-
- No, mmmm I don’t know. This time I don't know why she is like this, she has been ignoring me all day, I have tried to speak to her and she just lowers her gaze and walks away, I really don't know what to do - She said to this Yuiri girl and the girl just hugged her. My reaction to this scene in front of me was a small shock of impression which caused the juice I brought to fall and make a loud sound of a can rolling. They just sater their gaze in my place and tried to run away. But again that warm familiar feeling clinging to my arm doesn't let me go.

-Mako san wait please tell me what is happening to you because you are avoiding me I can no longer tolerate this-.
-Sorry I shouldn't be here, I have to go - After those words Nana put me against the wall and put her hand right next to my face we were so close to each other that I could feel her breath and hear her heartbeat.
-I won't let you go until you tell me what happen -
-Nana you shouldn't do this kind of thing while your girlfriend is watching us -
-Ehh !! ... Girlfriend? I have no girlfriend-
- And then who is she? - I said pointing to the person behind Nana.
-Yuiri? hahaha is just my best friend. You seriously thought that she and I were girlfriends. Of course we are not, she is just my bestfriend - she told me.
- Ehh! .. to…. So are you not a set? -I really need to ask for this.
- We are not girlfriends, Mako san. We are just friends, nothing more. Nana has always been like a sister to me- said this Yuiri girl.
-... I see ... sorry Nana- 
-So are we fine?-
-I guess..Yeah-
- By the way Kojima-san, how long have you been there?- ask Yuiri san
- Enough to know that you have a great voice, and you can call me Mako - As I said to her, Yuiri's face turned like a tomato.
- Thanks Mako san ... I mean Mako-

A few days pass by and well after that Terrible disaster has happened. Now I get along better with Nana, and Yuiri has joined in my circle of friendship, and now….
-Well, you like being on the roof Mako.- 
-Nana what are you doing here? And Yuiri? Well I was looking for you and she is good busy with various things, hey ... Why do you like being here so much?
- I love the mountainous landscape of this area and above all those trees over there will soon bloom and I bet they will be beautiful.
-I bet not as much as that sparkle in your eyes when I see it.- she replied and then shrugged and blushed - I know a place where the sakura looks beautiful. I can take you if you like.
- Has the prince of this school asked me to go out with you? -. 
-eh ... emm ... only if you want-
-... Not-
- Ehh-
-It's an obvious silly joke if I would love to go out with you- I answered followed by that beautiful smile that Nana's mouth showed.

--

So diary, what do think? Many things happened this week, I got new friends and also a date with Nana. Maybe a romantic date or not but I just want to try.

See you soon.

TO BE CONTINUED >>

----

What do you think? Let me know...