Chapter 10 | Yuiri's side: Forgive me Nana

Just Choose!

*Yuiri POV*

-Here is your soda- when I heard that word, I looked up and I could see Takahashi Juri extending me a drink that she had gone looking for - I hope you like this flavor since you didn't tell me what it was you wanted -

-Ah, sorry, thanks! - I said, as I took the can and drank some of it, it was quite a refreshing drink.

- They look pretty good, I mean Naachan and Mako, right? - she also looked towards the direction where my eyes were fixed.

-Yes, it was only a matter of time for this to happen - I said with a modest smile.

-Hey, why are you crying Murayama san? - Takahashi suddenly tells me as I raise my hand to effectively wipe away a tear that slid down my cheek.

-I know it’s sounds dumb but it’s the happiness of seeing my friend who will finally be able to be happy with someone who loves her and vice versa - I said without wanting to add anything else.

-You know, I was very surprised to receive your call days ago - Takahashi begins to tell me as we decided to move away from where the couple was contemplating the fireworks - I never imagined that you wanted to plan their meeting to fix their misunderstandings -

-And why not? - question.

-I don't know, judge me crazy but I would swear that there is something between you two- I was just about to answer that when she raised her hand to indicate that it was not over yet - but in the end I realize the love you have for her, that's why you help them find their happiness with whatever is at your hand -

-I don't love Nana - I told her to correct her mistake.

-Murayama san do not misunderstand me you can feel love towards a person in different ways and not only for someone you want to be your life partner - she says seriously - Every time we see Naachan and you together we can feel that connection at distances, trust and desire to do everything for the happiness for each other, so I was not surprised that Makochan had those thoughts-

-But I have already explained that I have nothing with Nana more than deep friendship and could never have it - I explained a little tired of having to repeat the same story.

-You could have it if you wanted but as you have expressed it simply it is something you do not want -

 

As we continued walking I was thinking about her words but I just couldn't find what to say about it, I was honestly tired of having to justify my actions and Nana's actions with everyone. Now that she has found her true love I hope that everything goes for the best.

-You know, when I received your call with the whole plan I was quite curious since in the end I could not enjoy the festival with Makochan but I know that she cannot be in better hands right now - she tells me while I just nod with my head.

-I know they were planning days in advance and I'm glad you accepted the idea - I say sorry for ruining her plans to spend time with her friend but I knew it was the perfect opportunity for Nana and her being able to fix things, it really wasn't nothing difficult to convince Naachan to fight a little more for Makochan, we can seen (Juri and I) in both still exist love.

 

-----------

*Next day*
 

To say that the news now confirmed by both had spread like wildfire would be to judge gossip in a superfluous way, because the following Monday for 9am. Everyone knew that Naamako is official, that’s mean Okada Nana has a new girlfriend called Kojima Mako unfortunately before this news there was collateral damage that we never premeditated since with the announcement of the new couple there was also the story of the deceived girlfriend aka myself.

 

There is a rumor that Kojima Mako got into our relationship, that everyone saw it as the most beautiful, long and lasting relationship on the entire campus. Obviously this was an exaggeration but when stepping on the campus of the university I could see pity glances at me for a few people since I was someone very respected and loved on campus, although I was not very popular I had a very good status there.

 

As I advanced to my classroom I felt all the eyes of those present and as soon as I put one foot everyone fell silent and stared at me but I didn't say anything. I just went to sit in my place.

-Good morning Yuiri - says a cheerful Ayanan as she sits next to me.

- Good morning, would you mind telling me what's up? - I commented to Ayanan in a low voice.

-You remember what I told you about the rumor that Makochan had gotten into your relationship, well it seems that everyone bought this information - she also tells me quietly - So now everyone believes that you are sad and desolate because of your cheating girlfriend-

-But .. But .. agh - I couldn't say anything because the teacher came to the classroom but still felt helpless because I couldn't keep quiet about those gossip so it would be best to ignore it.

 

The class was over and I told Ayanan that if we went to the roof of the building I didn't feel like meeting the condescending gazes of the people in the cafeteria.

-You know you won't be able to run away forever - Ayanan tells me.

-I know, but at least until this rumor passes or better yet that there is another new one I need to hide a little. I don't want people to look at me in that way. I'm not broken-hearted. Please kamisama I need a rumor of another person and they pay attention to this one - I said sighing and praying that tomorrow there is another news that will remove attention from me.

-I'm not talking about it - she says very seriously.

-So? - I tell her while I see her intriguing.

-When are you going to tell Nana that for a while and until today you are hopelessly in love with her? -

 

My mind was blocked for a moment and I couldn't avoid my surprised face when I saw Ayanan challenging me to insinuate in front of her that what she said was a lie, when she has been the main witness of everything that happened when ... I couldn't ... I didn't want to ... I'm afraid of losing her. Forgive me Nana.


TO BE CONTINUED >>

----

What do you think? FINALLY YUIRI TOLD US THE TRUE!!!!