Chapter 11 | Mako's diary: Believe in her

Just Choose!

Hello again dear diary,

I have come to vent this time again on your pages. Well ... these last few months have gone from happiness to sadness, why? .. Well.

After the festival where Naachan and I formally became a couple everything was going great at first it was awkward to see everyone's gaze, since many were surprised and others hated me, after all Naachan was one of the most desired person in college by men and women, and I, Kojima Mako take away their perfect ikemen.

Happiness flooded me, although as always not everything can be so perfect, for some reason Yuiri began to distance herself from us, there were times that it was just Juri, Naachan and me.

I was really worried about her so I decided to investigate what was happening. I tried to ask her directly what’s going on but she just smiled at me. I really didn't know so I just left her alone. Maybe she needed some time alone.

It was weeks after I came up with the idea to ask her best friend Ayana the reason why Yuiri was behaving in that way so I finished eating quickly, I said goodbye to Naachan and Juri and started searching for Ayana, searching the entire campus and I did not find her, it was until I went up to the roof of the school that I finally dazzled her figure, I told her that I was looking for her throughout the school, to which she was surprised, I told her that I needed to ask her a very important question, staggering from how tired I was of running around the campus. I approached her and took her by the shoulder.


- Please tell me what happens to Yuiri. I am worried about her, perhaps people are harassing her, or she has family problems ... please tell me what is wrong. Las days her behaviour is just to weird that worried us-
The answer she gave me made my blood run cold.
-You really have not realized by yourself Kojima san. Are you are really very blind?, Or did you pretend to be?.  I will be direct with you, she finally realized the love she has for her best friend Naachan -

Diary. I can’t lie. I was in shock for a minute. Yuiri was in love with Naachan, Really? I couldn't believe it. Sounds so impossible after all what happened between us. Days after learning that news, I began to notice a strange behavior in Naachan, no longer looking for me in the hours off or at lunch. I started to worry about her, so I decided to spy on her. I know it was wrong, and believe me daily I still regret what I just did.

After a while of following her, my surprise was huge when I saw that she met Yuiri behind the school building. I really wanted to go immediately after her but my feet did not respond.

I could perfectly hear the conversation they had. Naachan asked Yuiri why she was avoiding us, maybe someone was bothering her, maybe she didn't like us anymore.

-Don't you love me anymore?- Yuiri simply shrugged and Naachan, frustrated at not getting any answer, put her hand on the huge pillar that Yuiri leaned on, making the distance between them almost 0.
- Get away from me -
Naachan kept insisting over and over and over again until distance between them became almost nil, seconds passed without response so that later Yuiri did something that destroyed my heart -

She placed her lips on Naachan's, she tried to separate immediately but Yuiri put her arms around her. Seconds later they parted, a silence invaded the place, until Naachan said.
-What does this mean Yuiri, I’m with Mako and you know it, she is your friend and my girlfriend, you know that you are betraying her-
-I did it because I like you, not that’s not... I love you Okada Nana, I love you deeply and I was stupid for not accepting my feeling for you long time ago - Naachan was left speechless after all those were the words she always wanted to hear from Yuiri's mouth.
When I heard those words, I couldn't believe it, I wanted to run away from there and cry. But taking a step back, I remembered the promise I made to Naachan, no matter what or who this time I would fight for her love. So I plucked up my courage and took a step toward the two of them.

-Is what Yuiri just said true?-
-Makochan- Naachan said as she was impressed by my presence.
- Tell me Yuiri, why do you do this now? Why did you wait so long? - I said full of rage, I felt betrayed as if my heart was a little ball with which she could play as she pleased.

Yuiri's response was nil, she just shrugged and looked away. - You will not say anything Murayama, those feelings of yours are hypocritical and selfish, I asked you a thousand times, and you denied it every time, you even swore to me that Naachan was like your sister, and now this, you know how many times I cry thanks to you? I think that's why you don't care and you said it but I'm tired of running away and crying, apart from all this I promise Naachan that it doesn't matter what or who we would do everything to be together, and here I am doing what that I never thought to do in my life and much less do it with you, I will only tell you something Murayama if you want Naachan you will have to first pass over me-I said to take Nachan by the hand and leave that place.

When we finally left the place Naachan spoke to me, she told me that she did not know that side of me. Following that I asked a question that would determine the direction of everything between Naachan and me.
- Naachan, tell me something. Did you feel something the moment she kissed you? Please be as honest as possible -
- I would be lying to you if I told you that I don’t feel anything with her confession. After all, she has an important place in my heart. But nothing compares what I feel when kissing your lips, my Mako - she said, and then took me by the waist, approached me to her and placed a long and warm kiss on my lips - She answered me

This is dairy as well as the autumn leaves that fall from the trees. Our friendship disappeared in the blink of an eye. Did I do wrong? Did I do well? I do not know…
I only know that the love I have for Naachan is enormous and it doesn't matter who I will fight for her.

See you soon.




TO BE CONTINUED >>

----

THEYYYY KISSED!!!!