Chapter 4 | Yuiri's side: My favorite person

Just Choose!

¡Hello everyone again! Because I forgot to updated I'm gonna five you two chapters! Keep reading and drop down your comments please!

- - -

Yuiri's POV

-Definitely this one, no .. How about this one? - I heard a voice but  decided to ignore it - Yuuchan, you are ignoring me! -
-Of course the red one looks good on you- I already say with a voice of annoyance.
-I should never have asked you for help, you are not helping me at all - says the angry voice of Okada Nana again and now you will wonder what is happening. The reason is that my childhood friend is going out with a schoolmate and why is it incredible? You will ask yourself again, well simply because she is not just another schoolmate otherwise is apparently someone of Nana's interest.
-But you did so now hold on, I don't know why you make such a fuss - I tell her with a big smile I am very happy to see Naachan's face of bewilderment like a lost puppy - come a little closer - I say to her as she shyly approaches me, the truth is that she wears gray jeans, a white blouse and a black jacket ... classic but cool. Without wasting much time I get very close to her while I take her from the lapels of her jacket and I bring her towards me in a quick movement being quite close, I accommodate her neck while I raise my gaze slowly moving it from the feet to the head, when our glances connect I can't help but give her a smile to calm her down a bit.
-Come on, breathe, we do not want Makochan to be left without her date- I say as I move away from her a little and I can see that she takes a long breath as if she is holding the air, I look for the hair wax that is in the dresser and I get close to her again - Don't move, I have to leave you fabulous -

Carefully, I took a little wax directly from the boat and spread it in my hands and began to spread it slowly, unfortunately it was not as comfortable a position as I imagined.
-Emh .. Naachan can you sit down? - I say with some embarrassment without being able to avoid blushing at what she just laughs - Shut up if you want my help, sit down -

She only obeys now I can start playing with her hair, which despite being short is quite manageable, I try to accommodate it so that it looks a bit "wild" if that's the style I'm looking for. I was so focused manipulating her hair that I didn't realize that Nana had closed her eyes as if she was enjoying the moment, although maybe she already fell asleep, surely because of her nerves she couldn't sleep well. Satisfied with the end result, I had to speak to her to see if she liked what she had done.
-Naachan, what do you think? - I asked her to be satisfied with my attempt to be a stylist for a day.
-Perfect - she smiles at me through the mirror in front of her.
-Now just missing some lipstick and voila - I say as I proceed to take one.
-Wait, wait .. I don't want to wear that - Nana tells me a little terrified.
-Oh come on, don't be exaggerated. It is only a gloss to highlight your lips - I tell her showing with physical evidence that what she said was true - So keep quiet -


Just when I finished saying the phrase she focused her gaze on me, for a few seconds I can't help but lose myself in that gaze. Many will say that their eye color is brown but if you look closely you can see some nuances of honey color that are lighter with the sun, I can feel that they transmit peace, security and confidence, mainly the last one. I ignore that little jump that my heart had as I continue taking it by the chin slowly with my left hand delicately. I use my thumb and index finger to make it raise the face slowly and proceed gently to outline those lips with the shine. As I go through them I notice certain details that I had not noticed before, such as that they will look thin from a distance but at a short distance they are quite generous, in terms of their texture they look soft since each time the gloss passes it slides as if it were silk.

I can feel her gaze as I finished doing my job, at the end I ask her to press her lips so that there is no space left but she did it so hard that it ran a little on her lower lip so with my thumb I took it off slowly and I finally realized that they are indeed as smooth as they seem.

Coming out of the trance I move away from her while I watch her from head to toe, seeing that nothing is missing.
-Well, are you carrying everything? - I say in a worried voice.
-Obviously, it's not the first time that I go out with someone -
-But it's the first time you go out with her - I tell her as I collect all the mess that Nana's whirlwind made.
-Do you think she likes it, what happens if I'm not well dressed for the occasion? - She says she is really anxious.
-What are you saying!?, Makochan would be blind if she doesn't like what she sees. Also if she decides doesn't show up on your date, I assure you that you can invite anyone who is passing by, they will be so happy to be with a handsome woman.
-YUUUCHAN! - She says shocked.
-It's the truth, you're beautiful! - I say with the most sincere voice I have.
-You say that because you are my friend- she says, lowering her head.
-No, I say that because I have two eyes and good taste - I finished saying.

For some strange reason I see her blush but I decide not to say anything, surely this happens because of the nerves of her date with Makochan.
- Now you are ready, you can go now - I say widening my smile to see how beautiful my friend is, modesty aside.
-Thanks Yuuchan - she says  while taking her to go out.
-You know that I will always be here for you - I say accompanying her to the front door of my house because since I received that call last night I knew that it was something important that I have to help her with. Because above all, she is my favorite person.


TO BE CONTINUED >>

----

What do you think? Let me know...