Chapter 5 | Mako’s diary: The date

Just Choose!

¡Hello everyone! Thank you for your comments. Here is the new chapter.

Enjoy it! and let your comments.

- - -

*Mako’s diary*

Hello dear diary,  

The day came when we finally went out, I fell asleep too late since I was all night looking for what to wear, and well in the end I decided on a long white lace dress, a black sweater and well my hairstyle was a simple one braid. I had to meet Nana near the shinjuku station to go to her secret place that she hasn't mentioned anything to me since then.

Upon arriving at the station I saw a familiar figure wearing a white blouse with gray jeans in addition to a jacket and well, that short brown hair anywhere would recognize her. She looked great, suddenly her voice got me out of my thoughts 
- Hello, you have been waiting for me, sorry for the delay-
- No, I just arrived, don't worry ... wow you look beautiful, I think your beauty will overshadow the place - she said and I blushed like a tomato, we got on the train and left for that destination, ten minutes later we got off the train to walk to the most beautiful park I have seen since my arrival in Tokyo.
 -And? say something .. do you like it? -
- I must say that you show off, this is wonderful-
 - I told you it would be beautiful- We walked through that place that seemed out of another world, we talked about how beautiful the flowers were, Nana told me -I will show you the best place of all but you have to put this blindfold on your eyes since I would like it to be a surprise -
 I agreed to the proposal and we walked for 10 min. What I loved the most and it made me nervous is that Nana took my hand all the time, feeling her warm hand next to mine made my pulsations rise enormously.

-It’s here, we have arrived. Are you ready?-
-Yes- I answered when I took that blindfold off, my impression was enormous. We were on top of a small mountain, where all the sakura trees in the park were seen. -Wow is…. I don't even have words to describe it…
- Thank you Nana - After those words I felt that familiar warmth taking hold of my hand and then listening to those words that still echo in my head.
-Never thank me for this. I do it because ... I really like you quite a lot and well I had to bring the most beautiful girl I have ever known to the most beautiful place I know although, I am sincere, nor does all this beautiful landscape contrast with how beautiful you are today-

You can believe that day I was more than excited, and for the same reason I could not say anything. After that we sat on a stool, to chat better, but before that she offered to bring a few drinks to the vending machine a few meters from where we were. As I watched her buy the drinks, her words over and over and over echoed in my head.
- Nana I want to ask you something-
-Yes, tell me-
- Tell me a little more about Yuiri and you-
 -What's this all about?-
- It's nothing,  just curiosity - At that time I just thought about not making her uncomfortable but I still wanted to know about them. What she said calmed me internally but also made me a little sad. She told me that since they were little kids they had been friends and she told me several funny stories about her childhood, such as the time that Naachan fell from a tree and Yuiri scolded her. The jokes you could make to a sister, among other things.

And she told me about her adolescence, and that time where you start to feel physical attraction to either a man or a woman, in this case Nana was attracted to Yuiri, at first she did not know what to say or what to do about it, so she suppressed her feelings. Until reaching the point where she couldn't take it anymore, she confessed to Yuiri and well she rejected her since that day she saw her as a little sister.

Without a doubt this made Nana suffer a lot, so to fill that hole in her chest that she had, she went out with many girls, but no one could fill that void inside her, later she was alone and in that hard time she became a depressed girl. Nana distance herself from Yuiri because it was too painful to be with a person who don´t love you, a few months later in hell something bad happen and both decided to try again because both of them are suffering, so Nana told me than her love for Yuiri became in another type of love, a sisterly one in which they protected each other. They have a relationship worth admiring, and that not many can start after what happened.

 After that she said something to me that simply left me sleepless the past two days as those words are still fresh in my head.
- Life takes many turns and after a long time of being alone you appeared in my life, I have seen how you strive daily and god that smile you have kills me Miss Mako, I wish I could see her every day of my life-
Later I responded.
-And yours, Miss Nana, and not just that, but the warm sensation of your hand on mine makes my heart race a thousand times an hour, I don't know is an indescribable feeling.-

After that talk we came down from that mountain. It was something magical that we lived there. I would like to live again and again over all, that warm kiss of Nana on my cheek when saying goodbye was amazing.

--

And well, diary, that was our first little date, I still can't believe that Nana corresponds to my feelings, and although for the moment we are still friends. I like being with her. Someone once said all things come in time. And I think in the same way I don't want to accelerate anything I just want to let everything flow.

I have also approached Yuiri, she is a very pretty girl, the three of us are getting closer and very good friends. And well, dairy, that's it. This time we will see what awaits you and me in destiny.

 

TO BE CONTINUED >>

----

What do you think? Let me know