Chapter 2 | Yuiri's side: Any normal day

Just Choose!

¡Hello everyone again! This time we wanna know Yuiri's side. Don´t forget to put your comment

- - -

Yuiri POV

I'm standing at the entrance of the university while I check my watch, I see that it's been 20 minutes since I've been waiting for Nana in this place. At times I move my feet from side to side trying to move them to calm this craving. I don't like being the center of attention and I can see that some boys who pass by me shamelessly turn to see me, since I was little I know that my discreet attitude caught a little attention but since I entered high school until today the boys are more daring to invite me out or ask for my phone number.

So I hate waiting for someone where there are a lot of people, but Nana asked me to wait for her. And you will wonder who is this "Nana", because two times I've talked about her. Well, who else could it be than my best friend from childhood, well since elementary school if I remember correctly, she has been my support in all those days and despite the fact that years ago we had a setback that could hurt our relationship, it actually made it more stronger.

- Yuuchan - I heard a voice while I felt like an index finger collided with my forehead and before such an awake movement of my reverie.
-Hey?! - I can only say as I look towards the front.
"Is it possible to know what Miss Murayama was thinking or should I say who?" She says with her characteristic detective smile.
-Don't say nonsense. I was thinking that you had already taken a long time and I was about to leave you - I tell her pretending to be angry as we start walking towards the station to go home, it's an advantage that we live very close to each other.
- You wouldn't dare- she says in an offended voice.
- Try me, Okada, try me-  I say with a defiant look to end up laughing, both knowing that it would be impossible for that to happen.
- And well the lady is going to tell me because I had to wait almost half of hour for her when she assured me that she was going out immediately- I say looking to the side noticing for the first time something that I had not seen, she had a very happy look and a radiant smile outside than usual.
-Definitely I am going to tell you, today I met a girl who is in my class but that is not the most important thing, at first I could not speak well with her, then in the library I help her but we finished collapsing in the ground and finally I looked for her on the roof to give her a handkerchief that had fallen off in that accident - she finishes telling me while we continue walking watching the sunset a little.
-So now you harass your classmates? - I say jokingly as I watch her blushing.
-Of course not! These were coincidences, I swear - Nana tells me while raising both hands to prove her innocence.

- If I did not know you I would say that you have already set your sights on your next conquest - I say with a smile, it is well known by several of the campus and ex-schoolmates that Naachan was that type of girl who makes more than one person sigh and therefore we can always see it well accompanied. Only few know her secret, in reality she is ... mmm how to say it ... well she is not interested in boys if I explain it casually ... at first it was quite strange but not the fact that she was interested in girls only to know that she is trying to find a girlfriend but now I know that not only were they of her interest but she also wanted to go out with them but what surprised me is the no acceptance that this still causes in many people, so Nana is quite reserved, she doesn't hide it but she is not shouting her preferences all out loud.

-Oh come on Yuuchan! You know that I am not like that, she is also a girl in my class that I just met, it's not as if I wanted to go out with her - she says to me but there is something that her voice tells me that only perhaps this girl has caught her attention more than the previous ones.
- And may I know the name of your damsel? - I say with a smile since seeing her so interested in someone makes me happy.
- Mako - she says to me with a happy voice.
-Just Mako, don't she have last names - I ask curiously.
- I forgot to ask her, I'm so clueless - she said with a smile.

In that we were walking on the sidewalk when I felt that without warning she takes my left arm with her right hand while she pulls me behind her until I'm on her left side, then she takes my right hand with her left hand.
-What are you doing? - I asked curious.
-Cute girls like you shouldn't go to the sidewalk, what if someone wants to kidnap you? - she says very seriously.
-Don't be so paranoid I don't think someone wants to steal me from you - I say with a smile, since we have known each other she always has this kind of attention with me.
-It's better not to tempt luck - she says while smiling at me.
- Also if someone tries something I have my brave knight to save me, right? - I say with another smile.
-Of course, I will always be there to protect you - Nana tells me as we walk hand in hand, nothing unusual in our friendship.

What can I say my life is good? I have my parents, friends, I studied the career that I like and I also have my best friend by my side, although nothing is perfect I am quite comfortable as everything is happening lately. I really want Nana to find someone who makes her happy because with everything she has gone through she deserves it, I will always be there to support her and maybe you are asking who I am. My name is quite common Murayama Yuiri, best friend of this cheerful and serious woman named Okada Nana with whom I simply go hand in hand as on any normal day.

TO BE CONTINUED >>
----
What do you think? Let me know...