Chapter 9 | Mako’s diary: Finally together

Just Choose!

*Mako's diary*
Hello dear diary, 

This time everything has turned 180 degrees in my life again, why? you may wonder.

Well I will just tell you that jealousy is something that has always hurt me. After that meal at the restaurant and watching Nana die of jealousy every time Takeshi san spoke to or looked at Yuiri I knew that this jealousy was not as Yuiri described it, it was more than just brotherly jealousy. After we left the restaurant together, making our way home. The first to leave was Juri, then Yuiri, I kept saying no word until that voice that previously sweetened my ears was now the opposite.

-What's wrong mako? Everything is alright?- she said wanting to take my hand but I just pulled it away quickly.

-No, Okada san, nothing is fine, you swore that you had no feelings for Yuiri but now I have confirmed the opposite-

- What are you talking about Mako? -

-That jealousy is not of an "Big Sister or brother", that jealousy is what someone feels, when a person feels something for someone else, and before you say anything, if Okada I know how differentiates them, it's okay to be silly but I know what I just saw -

- Mako please wait - she said trying to grab my arm but I just shook her grip with a quick movement and walked away.

 

Upon arriving at my house I simply threw myself on my bed remembering that scene over and over again but not before shedding tears for her once again.

What saddened me even more is that I was really excited to see the fireworks with her, I had even already bought tickets to go with her near the school.

 

The next day at school I decided to give those tickets to Yuiri. When I did it she told me over and over that what she said that time was true, but let's be honest I didn't believe anything anymore, so I gave them to her and left it. Everything continued practically normal in those subsequent days, we returned to being Juri and I alone on the roof at lunchtime.


We talked about everything except Nana and her love for Yuiri. I even decided to go to the matsuri with Juri, I needed to go out and get a little distracted. And well, on the day I saw the girls dressed in their yukatas, many with their boyfriends, out the window of my house. I did not lie, I was quite nostalgic to see those scenes.


But even so I decided to go out, so I quickly fixed my hair, put on my yukata and prepared to go out. I arrived at the agreed place but there was nobody and I thought for sure she was late as usual, so I just sigh.
 

About 15 minutes passed and she did not arrive, I tried to dial her phone but at that moment a familiar voice seemed muffled that voice that just hearing it speeds my heart.


-Mako-chan? What are you doing here?- told me Naachan.

- The same I must ask, I need to leave -

-No, wait please, I don't know what is happening. I'm supposed to meet Yuiri here.-

- Oh, sorry for being here. I need to go now - 

- No Mako, I didn't mean to...- she replied followed by a hug.


Diary, that hug  inexplicable move every fiber in my body and i could felt Nana's heart, it was as if a magnet would stick to a metal plate, for some reason the tears and scars on my heart were erased, that hug was even more effective than any medicine was like a cure that works wonders.

 - Mako really, I'm sorry it was those stupid jealousies that took me away from you. really forgive me I can no longer be without you, I know I'm a fool and a sloppy and all the other bad adjectives you want to put on me. But this person full of defects in front of you LOVE YOU and I can't live without you, please forgive me-

If I am sincere, I was stunned. Feeling her breath so close to me seeing her tears flow, I don't know it made me feel like the dumbest and most detestable person in the world.

- Nana, did you say you love me?-

- That's right Kojima Mako, I Okada Nana love you with each cell of my body only you and nobody else.-

- Okada Nana there have been many rumors that you are dating me and that we are girlfriends, is it true?

-Yeah, it's true. Why?- I said to later give her our first kiss, that kiss that transported me to a parallel universe in which only she and I exist. That kiss that felt like a dream, we separated only by the lack of air.

-I no longer want them to be rumors Naachan I want you to be my girlfriend and that you only look at me, that you pride me and that you love me and give me the best of yourself, obviously I will do the same for you but tell me? Do you accept me? -

Nana simply lunged for me again giving me a huge hug followed by a kiss even deeper than the last.

-If that's not a yes then I don't know what it was, and Naachan.-

-Yes? Mako chan-

-I have also loved you for a long time and I want us to be this way for the rest of our days-

-Of course, my beloved Mako chan, nothing and no one would separate us and here before the gods that come down from heaven to celebrate with us in this matsuri, I promise that you will be mine and I will be yours until the end of our days.-

- I promise the same, Naachan- I said for this time while I kiss her again.


--

Dairy, I would lie to you if I did not tell you that I love the sensation of her lips. I know you can't see it but right now I'm wearing a ring in my hand which Nachan won in one of the matsuri games, this symbolizes our union.


And finally this time I will say now it doesn't matter what or who gets in our way I will always fight for her. I know that as Naachan said I am hers and she is mine until the end of our days.

See you soon.
 

TO BE CONTINUED >>

----

What do you think? Our golden ship is official!