Chapter 1 | Mako’s diary: Knowing her

Just Choose!

¡Hello everyone again! Are you ready? This story it's a little different because we going to know both sides of this triangle love. Enjoy it. Don´t forget put your comments below!

- - -

Mako’s diary

Hello my new diary, today I will talk to you about the first day at my new university. I am a student in the music career, and to be honest, today was a crazy day, because I have known love at first sight. How was our first approach?
Well ... I had to do my first theoretical projects, so I had to look for the book "Music's history 1", I proceeded to go to the library, when I got there I noticed that the book was on a fairly high shelf and as I am very short I had to request a ladder.


When I went up and stood on tiptoe I noticed that I could barely touch it with the tips of my fingers. As I jumped a little, I slid off the ladder, when I fell I felt like two arms took me by the back prevent my fall, but those arms did not support my weight and we both fell to the ground. Opening my eyes I saw the face of an angel.

*flashback*
-Wow ... I think I have died because I am seeing an angel -After saying these words I saw how this girl's face turned red like a tomato as she walked away from me to later hear the words. - are you good? are you hurt?-.
- Yes, I'm sorry, although my head hurts a little-
- I'll take you to the infirmary.
 -No, I'm fine thanks ... by the way I'm Kojima Mako but it's ok if you tell me Mako -.
- Glad to know, my name is Nana-. She answered followed by a smile that made me blush, and then she got up and extended her hand to get up. I took her hand and immediately realized how soft it was, without a doubt a sensation that I will never forget.- Oh you are the girl who sits next to me, I had not noticed.-
- You are very concentrated in the class or very distracted. I have to go. I tried to move forward to be stopped by that warm hand.
-Hey you can't say that and leave me here like nothing else - I blushed and tried to say something but the words just didn't come out of my mouth.

I just turned around and ran to hide, I still remember the speed with which my heart beat, I thought it would come out of my chest, I started to sweat a little so I looked for my handkerchief that I always carry with me but I couldn't find it. Just thinking that I have to go back to the classroom for a couple more hours makes me nervous, but even so, I don't know why I want to see that angelic face in which I lost myself for a few seconds that seemed like hours to me.

Upon returning to the classroom, the first thing she noticed was that she was there reading a book while several girls sobbed when they saw her since her ikemen appearance made her popular from the first day. I didn't know what to do so I just ignored her and sat at my desk hoping she didn't notice that I was there. No seconds passed when I heard her voice
-And you tell me I was the distracted one when you forgot this in the library-.
-Oh, the book ... thank you- I answered to take the book, when doing it her hand delicately brushed mine, I immediately blushed and turned my gaze towards the window.
The rest of the day I avoided Nana, I was really very sorry, it was the first time in my life that I felt this way, just seeing or thinking about her makes my heartbeat accelerate.

The departure time has come and I can finally relax for a while so I thought about going to the roof of the school to eat something, since I love the mountainous landscape that can be seen from there. As I sat down and started eating my onigiri, there was that voice again
- So you like heights-.
- And you like to harass people-.
-Hey, don't be so aggressive, I just came to give you this back.
-My scarf !!! -.
-Let's be friends what do you think? -
-I don't Know, I have to think about it-
-So how bad do you think am I? -
-Hahaha just kidding but hey ... it's okay I accept -. I said smiling to later be reciprocated by that angelic girl again while looking her smile which when I seeing it my heart speeds up. -well I have to go see you tomorrow-.
"Bye bye," I replied to see how her figure disappeared behind the door.

After that, I immersed myself in my thoughts full of doubts and mixed feelings. God will you like it? Perhaps I will have a chance with her? ... Mako stops rambling on and time will tell us. I was eating my onigiri when I leaned on the railing to better appreciate the view before leaving for my house. In that moment I saw the figure of Nana running towards the entrance of the school, in it I saw how she approached waving to another girl a little more short a, takes her hand and goes outside the campus.
* End of flashback *


That's right ... dear diary I was an idiot, an ikemen like her obviously had a girlfriend. Now I don't know what to do, since I've never been in this place, I don't know how to react or what to do, what I really know is that I've fallen in love with an angel AND that I don't want to lose her. The most horrible thing of all is that I don't have the power to do anything, sometimes I hate how shy I am and everything scares me. Apart from what I saw her girlfriend is beautiful and I can't compete with her I'm not cutie enough... oh, my God what should I do.

Something will occur to me at the moment, the only thing I can do is observe in the distance.
And well dear diary is everything for today

Crazy day right?

We will see what fate has in store for us. But for now, bye.


TO BE CONTINUED >>

----

What do you think?