Ch 07

Just Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

07 | Bodyguard

 

 

***

 

 

Took a little while but finally, Yoong returned to the bedroom and find Seohyun is already on the bed, wearing a lacy pajama dress that he can see her undergarments. Cheeks burning in an instant as he slowly approached the bed.

 

"Do you like your gift, Yoongie?" A very seductive voice from Seohyun while she's smiling at the doe-eyed. 

 

"You-you know... It's not good to-to do it again, Joohyunnie." Stammers Yoong while his knees are shaking and heart is beating fast, couldn't stare away from his eyes to the very gorgeous and y girlfriend in front of him. She asks him to leave the room earlier and called him later to see her already ready to go to sleep.

 

"I know. I'm just giving you my gift after what you have done today." Softly Seohyun says, patting the space on her left.

 

Yoong hesitantly climbed to the bed and joined Seohyun under the comforter without leaving his eyes off of her. He moves closer and closer until they're just an inch apart. He inhaled her lovely scent and gently kissed her lips.

 

Seohyun sighs and smiles after the peck. Their eyes are glued to each other for about a minute before she closed her eyes and he gently held her face with his left hand and kissed her again. She parted her lips, returning the kiss. 

 

Gentle, slow, and controlling, they are taking time, enjoying the thrill their kisses are giving their bodies.

 

"Yoong..." Moaned Seohyun against the doe-eyed's lips as he finally added tongue and she welcomed it wholeheartedly. She didn't also waste time and she responded the same, holding his shoulders for support.

 

Sighs and moans filled the entire big bedroom for the next couple of minutes until it ended when they needed air to catch. Both smiling lovingly at each other while their foreheads are connected.

 

"You're the most gorgeous person I know."  Whispers Yoong breathlessly.

 

"And you're the most handsome." 

 

"You're mine."

 

"I'm all yours." Seohyun responded in an instant, pulling him for another passionate kiss.

 

-

 

"Yoong?"

 

"Hmm...?" The doe-eyed just hummed while he's lying on his chest next to Seohyun. The shake he felt just disturbed his sleep.

 

Seohyun moves closer. "I can't sleep." She whispered in his ear.

 

"I thought you fell asleep after I cuddle with you?" Mumbles Yoong, eyes half-closed.

 

"I did but I woke up earlier and now I couldn't return to my dreamland." Says Seohyun, sighing sadly.

 

Flipping his body, Yoong once again wrapped his arms around her waist but Seohyun suddenly sits up. "Sleepyhead, go back to sleep." He told her just to see her pouting. "Wae?"

 

"Can I ask you something?" Shyly Seohyun asks and she bit her lower lip right away.

 

"You're not going to ask  me to find some food at this time of the night, are you?" Yoong had enough as he sits up too.

 

"Sing me a song." Ask Seohyun, flashing a childish smile.

 

"Song?" Yoong nonchalantly replied.

 

"Yes. Please baby? I want to hear your singing voice." 

 

"You know I don't sing, Joohyun." 

 

"Just sing a random song. Come on?!!!" Seohyun whined, shaking Yoong's arm while cutely smiling.

 

"Will you return to sleep if I sing?"

 

"Yes, Mr. Im." 

 

Yoong puffs an air and attempted lay back but Seohyun pulled him up immediately. "Ugh, Joohyun!" He groaned but ends up leaving the bed. He walks to his desk and took his phone on top of it. "Give me a second." And he started walking back to the bed while searching for good songs.

 

Seohyun beams upon seeing her boyfriend are now considering her request. She waited patiently for him while hugging his pillow.

 

"Lay down." asks Yoong softly, and the latter slowly complied. He took a seat next to her and gently hold her hand as the music started, his eyes are on Seohyun's, who are lovingly staring at him as well, fluttering his heart. He's caressing her hand with his thumb as he finally started. "I can think of all the times. You told me not to touch the light. I never thought that you would be the one. I couldn't really justify. How you even thought it could be right. Cause everything we cherished is gone..."

 

Every word on the lyrics just hit on the spot. Seohyun closes her eyes unconsciously as she finds her mind flashes back to their old days. The happy moments, tough times, and their fights... and now the things that are happening in the present. It's making her emotional.

 

"And in the end can you tell me if. It was worth the try, so I can decide."

 

And the more he is singing his heart out, bringing tears in her eyes. 

 

"Leaves will soon grow from the bareness of trees. And all will be alright in time. From waves overgrown come the calmest of seas. And all will be alright in time. Oh, you never really love someone until... you learn to forgive."

 

Seohyun holds Yoong's hand tightly as she opens her eyes and smiles sweetly at him.

 

Yoong reached for her face and wipes the tears away without stopping his song. "Try as hard as I might. To flee the shadows of the night."

 

Closing her eyes back, Seohyun leaned into the touch the doe-eyed is giving her. It's making her slowly relax again.

 

"It haunts me and it makes me feel blue. But how can I try to hide. When every breath and every hour. I still end up thinking of you." 

 

The song is slowly causing her drowsiness, and Seohyun is slowly dozing off to her dreamland.

 

 

"Wounds of the past will eventually heal." Yoong continued singing while taking note his girlfriend has fallen asleep. Until the last part of the song. "'Cause all of this comes with a love that is real... I said all will be alright in time... Ohh, you never really love someone until... You learn to... forgive." He smiled as a lonely teardrop in the corner of his eyes. He took a deep breath and exhales slowly, wiping away the tears, and leaned down to gently kissed her forehead. "Good night, my love." whispered him, pulling the comforter under her chin, despite not letting go of his pillow. He got up and walk to her night lamps, turning off and joining her on the bed as he back hugs her to sleep.

 

 

-

 

 

For the fourth straight night, Yoong ended his night staring down lovingly at his girlfriend's sleeping beauty. He had another song for her and it makes him feel like he will be a singer soon. But to see a smile on Seohyun's lips just makes him the happiest although it's tiring for the fourth night.

 

He turned off the night lamps and instead of joining back to the bed, he makes his way out and went downstairs, grabbing himself a can of beer. Yes, for the third night, it's hard for him to go back to sleep.

 

Taking his seat on the sofa, he opened it and took a few gulps before letting out a huge sigh as he leaned his head on the sofa. 

 

"Sleep, Im Yoong... sleep... " mumbles him as he closes his eyes. Having a pregnant girlfriend isn't as easy as he thought. His morning sickness, craving for food, sleepless nights, dealing with her mood swings, it's even more stressful than working in the day. But it's weird how it's making him happy and pleased to do it for her.

 

After fifteen minutes, he finishes the beer and returned to the room. However, he suddenly thought of calling his brother. He took his phone and walked out to the balcony to have some fresh air.

 

"Bro, still awake?" ask him softly when he got connected.

 

[I was about to ask. What's up with you?]

 

"Can't sleep. I mean, it's hard to return to my dreamland."

 

[Whatever are you doing?]

 

"Had to sing Seohyun a song. She wanted me to sing every night now... Ugh, I shouldn't have granted her request the first night she asks for it. Now, it's like she can't sleep without hearing my singing voice." chuckled Yoong in the end. "I will be an idol soon, look forward to it."

 

[Silly. But at least she doesn't visit the company now. I mean, after the launching of her CFs, I think she found a new way to satisfy her longing for you.]

 

"Yeah... I feel like I will really record a song next time so I won't be having sleepless nights." Yoong said letting out a huge yawn afterward.

 

[That's a good idea. Seohyun should consider that since you are working the next day.]

 

"I'll convince her when she wakes up. Anyway, why are you still up too?"

 

[Just had a virtual conference from New York, took four hours to end it.]

 

"Ahh... CEO thing." Yoong nodded in understanding. "I should hang up now, you go to sleep already."

 

[Same as you.]

 

With that said, He ended the call and returned to the bed, finally joining his girlfriend and back hugging her again as the latter weirdly prefers to hug his pillow rather than him.

 

-

 

5 hours later... He woke up with a note and a tray of breakfast on the nightstand.

 

Good morning my Yoongie. It's a fan-sign day. I'm sorry if I have to make you sing again last night but that would be the last, I promise.

Anyway, I have to leave first as I have to prepare myself later. Enjoy the food, I hope it tastes good hehehe. See you later. I love you. 

 

But the note just eventually brought a big smile on his face and the food and the ultrasound photo that keeps him reminded of their baby. But just before he could take a bite of his ham, he heard his phone rings, causing him to groan and forcefully pick it up. "Jowon-ssi."

 

[Mr. Im, are you on the way?]

 

"Um... N-not yet. Wae?" Yoong takes note as he reminds himself he's still on his pajama pants.

 

[The Mall where the fansign is happening, it's full of fans and... we only have ten bodyguards. I don't think ten can accommodate the crowd. We need more to protect Ms. Seo. ]

 

"." Yoong cursed. "Call the agency to send ten more." He quickly ordered and ended the call. He only took a big bite of his food and quickly went to the shower room. Five minutes later, he walked out in a hurry, looking for his clothes right away but he stopped midway when he thought of taking the pair of black suits and wore it in just a minute, leaving his penthouse in a flash.

 

 

:::

 

 

"You look so blooming, Ms. Seo." The hairstylist told Seohyun while she's working on her hair.

 

Seohyun didn't expect it and smile genuinely. "Thanks, Soohyun-ssi." indeed, she is as she looks at herself in the mirror. Her smile and her sparkling eyes are there, making her giddy inside. Then she recalls last night, Yoong sing another heartfelt song, just giving more reason for her to have a good mood and it's obvious to people around her. 

 

Moments later, she bid farewell with her make-up artists and hairstylists, bowing a couple of times and give them hugs because they suddenly got emotional, knowing it's one of their last meetings. "Aish, we're still going to meet in the next two days though." she told them in amusement.

 

"Still, I hope you return and hire us again, Ms. Seo." Soohyun cried as she hugs tightened her hug. But she hastily let go, afraid she will ruin her make-up. "Fighting!" she cheered on her cheerfully.

 

"Fighting!" Seohyun said with a fist pump. She gives them final hugs before finally leaving the salon and her manager escorted her to her van. 

 

"They'll definitely miss you after these schedules, Hyun." Manager Hwang said, turning on the engine and slowly drives them off.

 

"Me too, Oppa." Seohyun sighs looking outside the salon until it wasn't in sight. She leaned into her seat and close her eyes to relax.

 

Manager Hwang smiled, briefly looking at his artist at the backseat. "You and the father is getting well, right?" He asks even though he knew from Tiffany, his niece. 

 

"Yes." came Seohyun's quick response but lips curved into a big smile. Her week had been so good and she barely could catch up. It's an overwhelming feeling but she's not taking it for granted as she always thanks her boyfriend for taking care of her.

 

"I will be meeting him later, aren't I?"

 

Seohyun's eyes fluttered open right in an instant. "You knew?"

 

"Tiffany couldn't keep it and she knows he can trust me, you can also trust me, Joohyun." Manager Hwang said, glancing at the young actress.

 

"I'm sorry... I just-"

 

"I won't do anything on him, don't worry. Happy to know he's by your side with this journey." He cut her off, assuring her so she won't be worried.

 

Seohyun smiled again and nodded. "Yes, I'm happy he... changed his mind. But I'm doing my best to help him as well not only him doing everything in the house."

 

"Omo, you guys are now living in the same place?" Exclaimed Manager Hwang, didn't really think of that. "He convinced you easily?"

 

"It's to prevent ourselves from getting caught as well if he always visits me. His place is good and I have no worries about people living there because I go up and down without them knowing. You know, his penthouse has its own lift. Only him and I can access it." explained Seohyun as a matter of fact.

 

"Oh, so you never run into others there?"

 

"Yup. I don't." 

 

"Well, that's great. Otherwise, you are on every portal site by now. Yoong is thinking smartly then."

 

"Yeah." chuckled Seohyun lightly. "I'll introduce him to you later, Oppa." and she got excited.

 

"You better be." Manager Hwang teasingly smiled.

 

Upon feeling her phone vibrating from her pocket, Seohyun picked it up and checked it's Yoong calling. "Hey." Which she answered that instant with enthusiastic smiles.

 

[You are on the way?]

 

"Yes, we're on the road now. How's your breakfast?" she couldn't hold and asks, suppressing a big smile on her face.

 

[It's good but I have to hurry. The mall is totally crowded, Joohyunnie. You have taken your pills right?]

 

"I did. No worries about getting me dizzy. Ugh, that must be the result of the article the agency has released."

 

[I know right? The digi-watch we released earlier was even sold out in just a minute. Now Director Kwon needs to send another batch of it. But only 100 customers will have the chance later for the fan sign, no worries.]

 

"I'm sorry about that."

 

[What are you sorry for? We should be thankful I mean, it was because of you it sold out. Well, I should be sorry as well because after this-]

 

"Aish, let's not get this conversation into a drama. I had enough. I'll

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter