Ch 10

Just Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

10 | Decisions

 

 

***

 

 

Seohyun hastily got off of the bed and went downstairs.

 

"Yah, be careful." Yoong yelled as he reminds her.

 

"Where's Appa and Omma?" ask Seohyun as she looks around but they aren't present anymore.

 

"I think they left to follow your cousins. Let's wait here."

 

"No! We should follow too." turning her body around to face her boyfriend, Seohyun firmly announced.

 

"To let your neighbors dragged you? Yah, it's going to be dangerous out there. Your mom has some idea, I think she knows how to handle it." Yoong stepped forward and hold his girlfriend's hand. "Let's wait patiently, shall we? It's not going to help your pregnancy being stressed out here. If it won't be good then so be it, it was me who made the trouble and should be more worried. Not you."

 

Seohyun groaned and walked to the sofa. "This town is just small but not all know us. If it will be leak outside, I'm so done." She ruffles her hair in frustration.

 

"I'm sorry." Yoong took his seat next to his girlfriend, pouting. "I hope you don't break up with us." 

 

Looking back at her boyfriend, Seohyun looked down at fluffy on his lap and the latter is also pouting, melting her heart that instant. "Aish, why would I do that?" She knocks Yoong's head and smiles sweetly.

 

"Yes, we're safe, Fluffy!" Yoong happily cheered. "I'll prepare our breakfast now." He put fluffy on Seohyun's lap and peck on her lips before excitedly going to the kitchen.

 

The puppy on her lap makes some bark and Seohyun couldn't help and leaned down to rub her nose on its face. "Thanks for being the cutest, fluffy." She giggles. "But I hope Omma will able to convinced the town to shut their mouths though." Sighs her as she leaned on the sofa and lips curved into a tiny giddy smile as her eyes landed on her baby bump. She felt her earlier moving, warming her heart. But it definitely hurt a little when she moves. "Fluffy, you're going to take care of baby Seoyoung too, right?" 

 

 

:::

 

 

"It's fixed. They won't say anything about you being home here. But they are asking to get your autographs, Hyun." Mrs. Seo returned home with her husband carrying a box full of Seohyun's merchandise like photo cards, desk calendars, posters, albums, and shirt merchandise. 

 

Seohyun is speechless and agape. "Just for them to keep my privacy private then I don't mind." But she later accepted it and took the pen from her father as she began to sign them.

 

Yoong standing behind could only smile and left to get her girlfriend a new bottle of water and a plate of apple. "This is going to take some time but you got this!" He cheered for her with a fist pump.

 

"Hell yeah, fighting, Joohyun!" Seohyun's parents followed with a louder voice.

 

Seohyun chuckles and cheered herself as well as she continues to sign them with Yoong helping her.

 

-

 

After signing the last photo card, Seohyun literally fell on her boyfriend's lap and let out a huge exhale. "How many hours?" ask her, exhaustedly.

 

"That was three hours with a couple of breaks. Not bad, Joohyunnie." Yoong proudly smiles and kisses his girlfriend on the forehead, appreciating her work. "You are you going to make everyone happy with those signs. Good job. You did great." he added, caressing her hair.

 

Seohyun closes her eyes with her big smiles apparent. "You have me supporting either way." softly she utters. She wouldn't really sign all of them if he left her side. Yoong is her number one supporter.

 

"Anything for you and it was also my fault. It would be really bad for me if I don't support you." Giggles Yoong, poking Seohyun's nose and took her right hand to hold. 

 

"I've asked some water, you don't know who's outside. So it's us." Seohyun realized as she softly chuckles. "But I really hope no one leaks I'm here."

 

"I'll trust them but if they break this, I will never do this again." Yoong said as a matter of fact. Trusting Taehyung was really his greatest mistake and he doesn't want that to happen again.

 

"Yeah... Wait. Aren't you working with Yul at this moment?" Seohyun asks as she opened her eyes.

 

"Nope. That will be later in the afternoon. I'm free until that time." 

 

"Chincha?"

 

"Yes. So you have me all day." Yoong giggles and pinches her cheeks earning giggles as well.

 

"But I got tired. Let me have some nap first." Seohyun love what the doe-eyed have said and taken advantage immediately as she closes her eyes. "I woke up too early because of the cramps." she whispers.

 

Yoong let out a huge yawn as well. "I fell asleep at dawn so it's... I'm lazy as well." sighs him. "Let's go back to sleep." And he didn't waste time as he lifted his girlfriend in a bridal style and brought her back into their bedroom and cuddle with her again behind.

 

Fluffy followed and just started playing with her toys.

 

 

:::

 

 

It was around 3 pm when he finds Yoong alone in the bedroom when he woke up. There's no hint of any presence from Seohyun so he left the room, this time he wore a gray hoodie shirt as he went downstairs. Even the living room is empty. He proceeds to the kitchen just to see no one except for a note on the fridge that says, 'Just heat the food in the oven.' 

 

"Where are they?" Wonders him as he opened the fridge and took the salad rather from a lunch pack and decided to leave the kitchen while eating it. He decided to go to the backdoor and there she saw Seohyun is playing with fluffy through catching the ball. "Where's father and mother?" Ask him as he approaches his girlfriend while casually taking bites of the salad.

 

"Restaurant. They'll be home tonight." Said Seohyun as she turned and sweetly smiles at the doe-eyed.

 

"Oh yeah, you guys have a restaurant." Yoong nodded as he reminded himself. He feeds Seohyun with the salad and smiles lovingly at her.

 

"You're not going to eat the chicken?" Ask Seohyun, chewing at the same time.

 

"Maybe tonight. You cooked that?"

 

"Of course. I woke up at lunchtime and got hungry immediately so I cooked. But the salad is great." She said and bent down to get the ball from Fluffy's mouth. She throws it again to the bushes in their garden and fluffy automatically chase for it.

 

"You're training her well, eh?" Chuckled Yoong softly.

 

"Yup. Something to accompany me as well after some walks in the neighborhood."

 

"Wait you went around the town?"

 

Seohyun nodded and smiled. "Don't worry, everyone's so friendly especially my relatives. We had a few minutes of chitchat." She giggles.

 

"They didn't notice your stomach or what?"

 

"Nope. Your sleeve shirt is covering it well and the coat won't let them see my exact body." Said Seohyun as she smugly smiled. "Wearing these clothes is better than wearing my dresses." 

 

Yoong scoffs. "Look who's so proud going around without getting caught." 

 

Seohyun smirk. "I'm an expert you know."

 

"Tsk, just be always careful." Yoong advised.

 

"No worries. Actually, they ask me about you rather than myself. They're so curious you know but who am I going to share you with them when you're mine." Seohyun claimed with a wink and seductive smile to her boyfriend before bending down again to get the ball. "Good job, fluffy. Now, how about some shower? You look dirty, my girl." 

 

Yoong is just speechless watching his girlfriend. His heart definitely fluttered and cheeks turned a shade of red. The way his girlfriend just flirt with him is better than those he saw from other actresses. It hits him on the spot like she's some dangerous witch or something.

 

"Yah Yoong! What are you doing there?!" Seohyun's voice brings him back to reality. 

 

"Coming!" And he finishes his salad first before following them inside.

 

 

:::

 

 

Mesmerizing, Yoong could only have one word to describe his girlfriend while watching her every moves around the bedroom. He's like her fan, not minding watching her without saying a word.

 

"Penny of your thoughts I'm Yoong?" Seohyun's finally stopped and stares at her boyfriend while fluffy is in her arms.

 

"I'm... I just realized how alluring you are. Well, you are since then but you got more gorgeous now especially that you're bearing our child." Explained Yoong flashing a seductive smile.

 

Seohyun scoffs and took a seat on the edge of the edge as she wipes dry Fluffy's hair. "One day you will realize how ugly I am. Look, I am chubby and I look so haggard." She playfully said even though it fluttered her and cheeks blushed.

 

Yoong moved closer to her and took her left hand. "No, I will never do that. Because beauty is never on appearance. It's always on your heart. Remember that. And you're the most beautiful pregnant woman right now, you know. I'm so proud of you." he kissed her hand and genuinely smile

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter