Feelings, more feelings

Princess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Taehyung came back to college as soon as Irene’s mom arrived in the hospital.

 

He was close to her mom because he used to spend his weekends with them at their house when they were still together.

 

Her mom was even surprised to see him, knowing that the two had already broken up.

 

 

Taehyung found himself on the tennis camp again. His feet brought him there without him knowing.

 

Why did he end up there? What is he doing there? What is he expecting to see?

 

He sat on one of the benches and started reflecting.

 

Two hours have passed already after the match. 

 

Jisoo will be going back to the Palace soon. How would she be feeling right now?

 

She lost but she was still great. No.. she was the best.. 

 

Are her hands okay? What if she got another bruise on her hand? She should put some ointment before it leaves any scar.. 

 

He was staring at the ground when he noticed something there.

 

He stood up and picked it up.

 

It was a bandaid. It looked familiar yet different.

 

It was the usual bandaid people would use but someone had drawn a heart on it.

 

He was still looking at it carefully when he heard someone’s footsteps coming towards the camp.

 

His lips formed a smile as soon as he saw her.

 

Jisoo was running fast while looking around.

 

“Ohh.. Taehyung..” she exclaimed stopping at her stance upon seeing him.

 

She went closer to him as her eyes continued looking around as if she were searching for something.

 

“How is Irene?” she asked all of a sudden.

 

The news spread that he brought Irene to the hospital also making romantic rumors about them spread throughout the entire college.

 

“Is she okay?” she asked again.

 

“She’s still weak but she’ll be better after some rest..” he replied.

 

Jisoo pouted.

 

“She was sick yet I still lost to her..” she whispered to herself. 

 

“She’s been playing tennis since she was twelve..” said Taehyung looking straight at her. 

 

“Hmm?”

 

“And you have started learning just a few weeks ago..” he continued.

 

Jisoo looked more sullen. Why is he comparing her to Irene when she already knew she was no match to her?

 

“I know she’s the best.. I will never be able to beat someone like her..” she said looking away from him. 

 

“You were great..” said Taehyung gently.

 

Jisoo looked back at him.

 

“You did really well.. Princess..” he said. “You worked hard, practiced hard and tried hard on your first match..”

 

Jisoo’s heart was swelling. Why is he raining her with praises? 

 

“Well.. I did everything you taught me..” she replied as she burst into a smile.

 

Then she remembered why she came back there.

 

She was looking for her treasured bandaid!

 

She realized she didn’t have it with her when she was already on the car to go back to the Palace so she sent her bodyguards to look over the places she has been in the campus.

 

She started looking around again. She’s sure she’ll find it.. she has to find it.. she even drew a heart on it so she’ll be able to recognize it once she sees it.

 

“Are you perhaps looking for something?” asked Taehyung following her. “What is it? Maybe I can help you..”

 

Jisoo turned to him.

 

If she tells him she’s looking for that bandaid he gave her, he’ll think she’s crazy..

 

“Nothing..” said Jisoo flapping her hands. “I was just-..”

 

Then she noticed Taehyung was holding to that bandaid she has been looking for all this time.

 

“That-..” Jisoo pointed at his hands but she couldn’t tell him anything else.

 

Taehyung looked confused as he opened his hands wide.

 

“Were you perhaps looking for this?”  he asked perplexed.

 

A bandaid? The Princess was looking for that bandaid he found on the ground?

 

Is that maybe made of gold? Is it a bandaid made only for the Royal family?

 

He handed it to her and saw her lips curling up.

 

Why does she look so happy with it?

 

He shouldn’t be jumping to any conclusion but.. why does he feel like he was the one who gave it to her a few days ago?

 

“Why were you looking for that?” asked Taehyung bravely. 

 

Jisoo bit her lower lip. Is he trapping her? Why is he cornering her like this?

 

She took a few steps away from him.

 

“I.. I have to go now..” she said as she turned her body against him but Taehyung gently grabbed her arm.

 

That feeling again! His touch gave her goosebumps.. 

 

No one has ever dared to lay a finger on her because she’s the Princess but why is he so brave?

 

No.. the real question is..

 

Why does she like it this much?

 

Taehyung pulled his hand away from her immediately.

 

“That’s right..” said Jisoo. “I was looking for this bandaid because someone gave it to me..”

 

She looked at his eyes. 

 

He was staring intensely at her.

 

That made her back off. She removed her eyes away from him right away.

 

“I gave that to you..” he said.

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“Why would you look for that?” he asked her. 

 

Jisoo’s eyes thinned as she tilted her head to the other side.

 

“Why else would I look for that? It’s because you gave it to me and I still like you.. that’s why!”

 

She wished she could have said that to him but no.. she can’t!

 

She can’t tell him she still likes him because she’s faking a relationship with Jinyoung right now.

 

There was only silence between them.

 

Jisoo was avoiding his eyes while Taehyung was looking at her continuously.

 

He thought about what happened in the hospital earlier.

 

He recalled Irene’s question to him and asked himself why he didn’t answer her..

 

Why did he choose to remain silent before? Why couldn’t he answer her?

 

“Princess..” said Taehyung gently as he took a step closer to her.

 

Jisoo kept her eyes glued on the ground.

 

“I have a question..” 

 

She has never heard him sound this serious.

 

“This may sound rude.. I hope you can pardon me.. but.. are you really in a relationship with Jinyoung?”

 

Jisoo’s eyes widened.

 

Did she get caught? What will she tell him now? If a word gets out that she’s faking a relationship, she’ll be punished by the King again!

 

She was still thinking deeply on how to get out of that situation when she heard Jinyoung call her.

 

“Princess! Were you here all the time? Your bodyguards are looking for you everywhere..” said Jinyoung as he held her hands in front of Taehyung.

 

Jisoo was still looking at Taehyung who was still staring at her.

 

Then she felt Jinyoung pulling her away from there.

 

“We’ll go now because the Princess is late for her chores in the Palace..” said Jinyoung.

 

Taehyung was left alone in that tennis camp.

 

What did he say? What was he thinking of? How could he ask her a question like that?

 

He was acting rude against her again.. he needs to get his senses beaten on him so he could think straight!

 

 

———————-

 

 

Jisoo thought Taehyung would stop working at the convenience store after a month but he didn’t..

 

She asked Jimin what reason it could be that he chose to continue working but Jimin had no idea either.

 

She can barely see him in college.. he goes to tennis practices on a different day..

 

Since the first semester is ending, their schedules aren’t overlapping anymore.

 

She shouldn’t jump into any concl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter