But not anymore

Princess in love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

As expected, the King and the Queen were delighted to hear the news about the Princess and Jinyoung dating.

 

They admitted a few days later after the pictures of them went viral.

 

Everyone was giving positive comments about it saying they looked good together.

 

Others have even made rumors about them getting married by the end of the year.

 

It felt strange for her.. she might be used to getting attention but not this kind of attention..

 

And even Jennie and Seulgi were feeling quite weird about how everything happened so fast.

 

They both knew that the Princess only had eyes for Taehyung.

 

So how did she end up with someone she met only a few weeks ago?

 

They thought it was fishy but they had to believe what the Princess said.

 

While everyone seems to know about their relationship, there is someone who always seems to forget about it.

 

It was Jisoo herself.

 

She can’t get used to it. When Jinyoung tries to hold her hand, she always pushes him away.

 

Or maybe she doesn’t just really want to be intimate with him since everything is just for show.

 

But looking on the positive side, there is something she gained from this.

 

The King is now allowing her to have free time with Jinyoung outside the Palace once a week.

 

This is a great opportunity for her!

 

She never thought she would ever have this benefit in her life.

 

They sat across each other during lunch.

 

Jinyoung was trying to feed her but Jisoo was feeling too awkward.

 

And her eyes kept searching for someone she hasn’t seen for a few days.

 

Taehyung would usually sit with Jimin next to her table but why is there only Jimin there?

 

“Do you want to come to my place to study?” asked Jinyoung. 

 

Jisoo was startled by his choice of place.

 

“What will we do?” 

 

Jinyoung smirked.

 

“I didn’t know the Princess had a dirty mind..” he laughed as he fed her more rice. “We’re going to study..”

 

Jisoo opened and ate the rice he has offered.

 

“I don’t need to study..” said Jisoo as she wiped . “I study everytime in the Palace and you want me to use my free time to study at your place? I won’t -..”

 

“I asked Jimin to bring Taehyung with him though..” 

 

“Are we going to your place right away?” asked Jisoo smiling.

 

Jinyoung noticed her face has brightened up at the mention of Taehyung’s name.

 

“You haven’t seen him around, have you?” he asked looking at Jisoo. “He’s busy catching up with his classes.. I thought you’d want to see him so I organized a group study..”

 

Jisoo smiled.

 

“It’s a win-win situation, right?” Jinyoung said. “You can enjoy your free time and you even get to see him.. aren’t I a genius?”

 

Jisoo nodded.

 

“But.. why are you helping me with him?” she asked concerned he might have an ulterior motive.

 

Jinyoung’s face turned from smiley to serious.

 

“It’s just..” he sighed before he could continue. “I know how it feels to have one sided love..”

 

Jisoo’s brows furrowed.

 

This sly guy is in love with someone? And he also has one sided love?

 

She didn’t know this outgoing guy would have such story.

 

He looked like he wouldn’t have any problem with his love life.

 

He is definitley not her type but she has to admit he looks quite handsome.

 

 

 

———————-

 

 

 

It could have been perfect.. no.. it was perfect until Jisoo saw Irene when they arrived at Jinyoung’s place.

 

Why didn’t he tell her she was also coming? She thought she’d have her own time with Taehyung.

 

“I feel honored to have a group study as the Princess..” said Jimin who couldn’t help but admire her.

 

“It’s my pleasure..” said Jisoo. “I have also been wanting to study in groups like this.. with some friends..”

 

Jimin was smiling the entire time.

 

“Then do you consider us your friends, Princess?” Jimin looked too happy.

 

Jisoo nodded her head as she sat down.

 

“Of course..”

 

Irene sat a seat far away from Jisoo while Jimin sat beside across Irene.

 

Jisoo is waiting for Taehyung and Jinyoung to come before they start.

 

What’s taking them long?

 

Jisoo got curious and went to find them along with her bodyguard unnies.

 

“I wonder who she’s looking for between those two..” Seulgi whispered to Jennie.

 

“I’m also confused..” Jennie replied.

 

Jisoo stopped walking and turned to face them.

 

“Unnies.. do you really think I can’t hear you when you whisper behind my back?” asked Jisoo baffled about her two bodyguards. “Instead of talking about me.. why don’t you just sit and relax yourselves while I’m studying with them?”

 

The two shook their heads.

 

They will never leave her alone anymore! They are still traumatized at what happened at the party when they tried to relax a bit.

 

They were scolded severely by the King! They decided not to leave her alone not even for a second.

 

“What if you kiss-..?”

 

Jennie covered Seulgi’s mouth before she could say something else.

 

Jisoo’s cheeks turned red.

 

“I won’t drink unnie.. I came here to study with them..” she replied. “I mean.. do you think I’m a wild beast that will kiss just anyone? I made that mistake that night because I was too drunk but that’ll never happen again..”

 

Jisoo took some steps backward.

 

“So you two better stop saying nonsense and just-..”

 

“Princess.. wait..” the two tried to stop her from walking backwards.

 

Then Jisoo bumped into someone making her trip.

 

“Are you okay, Princess?” Jennie and Seulgi said in unison.

 

Jisoo felt a pair of big hands on her back.

 

“Are you hurt?”

 

That voice.. her heart was rejoicing once again..

 

Taehyung caught her back right away.

 

Jisoo looked at him.

 

“Are you okay?” he asked.

 

Jisoo nodded as she kept her eyes on his.

 

“You’re quite heavy.. Princess..” said Taehyung.

 

She didn’t notice she was still in his arms. She must have liked it a lot!

 

She stood up by herself immediately and cleared .

 

“Thank you..” she said.

 

Then Taehyung walked past her and went to the table where Irene and Jimin were sitting down.

 

“Our Princess turned red, didn’t she?” Seulgi nudged Jennie. “Is she two timing now?”

 

Jennie covered again.

 

 

———————-

 

 

Jisoo has noticed that Irene is paying a lot of attention to Taehyung.

 

She’d touch his hand casually, she’d look at him, stare him and she’d smile at him even when there’s nothing to smile about.

 

Are these two back together? Why did they even break up if they will continue flirting?

 

She didn’t know she sighed loudly.

 

All of them looked at her.

 

“Are you tired?” Jinyoung asked. “I’ll ask someone to prepare something to drink..”

 

“No.. you don’t have to..”

 

“Don’t worry.. I’m also feeling thirsty now..” said Jinyoung standing up.

 

“Shall I help you?” asked Jimin also standing up from his seat.

 

Irene also stood up.

 

“I also nee

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter